Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    Stopped reading after "Vol’jin (as a ghost)"...

Bahahahahaha
    Vol'jin likely will return as a loa. Ghost ain't far off.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    no, they didn't. no 2 raids have launched at the same time. and if you're gonna shitpost, might as well do it on an account that has some history here, otherwise we all know that you're just shitposting
    1. Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrance of Endless Spring
    2. Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry
    3. Emerald Nightmare, Nighthold

Going before that,
    Cata - Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, Throne of the Four Winds
    WotLK - Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity

They may have been staggered, but they were still very much in the games at launch and were all shown at Blizzcon's expansion panel

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Neptulon get kidnapped by the Naga already at the end of Throne of Tides?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

If people put half as much work into mythic raiding as they did making up nonsense fake expansion leaks there'd be 500 guilds at 9/9m by now

It would be more believable if they had gotten the name of Kul Tiras' capital right. Boralus is the capital (at least in the RPG, but there's no reason to change that), while Borel was an alias of Krasus/Korialstrasz in the Sunwell Trilogy manga.

Furthermore, Skar'this is more loyal to Ahune, and he dies before he can summon him. Makes about as much sense if Veehja became the leader of the neutral Naga. At least S'Theno is actually an ally to players. Though, I wouldn't knock the idea of playable Naga.

Some nice ideas, but fairly unbelievable.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    whoop-dee-fucking dooo..we are hitting home-runs. Second leak today.

....and both by new members
    And heeere we go, a self proclaimed know it all, with an edgy signature thinking he knows it all..

Let's imagine in a world where a leak is true, why do you think they would put it on a new account instead of an account with 20-30k posts? I'll let you think on that, don't worry, take your time..

And before you rage "lawl you believe this hahahaha". I suggest you read the words: "let's imagine" carefully again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    You're either vastly overestimating how much work goes into these leaks or underestimating how much work mythic takes.
    That or I'm engaging in hyperbole to make a point on how I feel about all of these leak threads here, on the Blizz forums, and on Reddit.

Maybe I should have gone with "If I had a nickel for every time one of these threads were started, I'd be a millionaire."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes continue to amuse me with your fake leaks, it's really nice read your stupidity!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Seriously???

Those are the two most believable features of this leak
    Why would that make it more believable? The next expansion has been worked on for years already.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if you want to fool anyone with these leaks, you gotta not put so much effort into it.

they're almost never this detailed. just look at the WoD leak that turned out true, was just like five lines of text.
    Do you have a link to it?

2 out of 5 stars at most. This one just isn't that good as the Veil of Shadows one. Already falls apart at neutral Naga. Blizz has stated that they didn't like how neutral race worked out.

For some reason I throughly enjoy reading these "leaks" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    All these "leaks" about Kul Tiras... now blizzard will release a completely unrelated expansion just to spite us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    All these "leaks" about Kul Tiras... now blizzard will release a completely unrelated expansion just to spite us.
    Northrend 2.0 and travel time ;P
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strasz View Post
    -
    This makes at least the 3rd leak... Which one should we believe and why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strasz View Post
    MoP, WoD, and Legion all had two raids at launch.
    Why would you tell such a lie?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Do you have a link to it?
    eh, that's not exactly true i guess. i learned about the leak of wotlk, and it was basically the whole game.

though, i'm thinking their leak prevention has gotten tighter now days, which is why wod's leak was so small.

as for a link to it, someone linked it in the 8.0 speculation thread i believe. if i can find it, i'll edit it into this post.

found it

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-happens-next
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-08-10 at 10:12 AM.

At least you tried.

Deleted
    Azshara doesnt worship neptulon. Lul

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Why would you tell such a lie?
    Well, it is technically true. For each, only one was accessible at first, too.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, let's imagine. Let's imagine the leak before was also true. And the one before...and the one before...and the one before...and the one before.

Why are you willing to give them the benefit of the doubt again and again and again? Especially after 6 x-pacs and at least 60 "hey guyZ this is for real" leaks?
    and you ignore my point...

Please read my last line, and then maybe, really maybe respond to the question. But then again, this is the response I expected.

I guess unless it comes from you, yourself nothing is true?