Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Too many close minded and overly partisan liberals in USA + media bias + obvious witchhunt.

Gonna be 45+% within a year, mark my words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Democrats being politically weaker is not the same thing as leftists being out numbered which was your initial statement. Try again.

Whats the point of conservatives if they cant make coherent argumebts? The casual dismissal is "dont trust polling cause i said so".
    Omg it's so fun! Republican governors 34. Democrat Governors 15. You see the scoreboard, but you are so set in your ways you refuse to believe your eyes. Do I have to be more clear? Do I need to explain to you AGAIN any of the other scores? Senate? Congress? State Legislatures? The Presidency? Your ideas, rather your lack of ideas are losing, bigly.

I am not arguing with you, good sir. I am basically holding your hand and explaining how to keep score.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Too many close minded and overly partisan liberals in USA + media bias + obvious witchhunt.

These people have no idea how toxic they are. There are policies I would lean more towards traditional left on, but we are so far beyond reasonable discussion. The left needs to purge itself of this lunacy before the adults can get to work.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-08-10 at 12:13 PM.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    These people have no idea how toxic they are. There are policies I would lean more towards traditional left on, but we are so far beyond reasonable discussion. The left needs to purge itself of this lunacy before the adults can get to work.
    Everytime I see someone comparing the left to children and realize that these are the same people that elected Trump I just chuckle. How misguided can some of you people be, seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Sure thing alt account.
    He might hit 40%ish, depends on how trigger happy he gets with NK. Something about the US and War strokes our freedom boners, and the fetish like adoration of the military makes the guy in charge the yugest, bigly winner. Ever. In the short term.

So he might break 40%, but it'll be over a mountain of bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I don't use make-up words like "Trumpkins." The left is outnumbered in this country. Is that clear enough for you?
    Yes and No, registered democrats outnumber registered republicans, however independents (including both left and right leaning) outnumber the democrats.

In the election Trump had 57% on the independent vote, but currently that support has fallen to 43%.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Nor is that idea particulalry unique to him. Its the usual bullshit really.

- - - Updated - - -

You can blame the money poured in by the right wingers. You can blame the systemic and rampant voter suppression.

Fact is left wing ideas poll tremendously well with the american population regardless of your casual dismissal of them. Healthcare is one issue that is on the forefront but its not the only one. Social Security enjoys tremendous support as well.

I mean you want us to ignore the actual opinions of the american people in favor of electoral results when half of them dont vote and the ones that do are subjected to voter supression. Why is that more accurate?
    yes democrats and liberals have the better platform but when you attack white people, white males in particular you alienate the largest voting base in the country. stop attacking white males and you will win every election. only reason i give pause is cause i know when you done with the white males you will notice the most dominant people left are asians.. and hell this country already makes it harder for asians than other races.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    yes democrats and liberals have the better platform but when you attack white people, white males in particular you alienate the largest voting base in the country. stop attacking white males and you will win every election. only reason i give pause is cause i know when you done with the white males you will notice the most dominant people left are asians.. and hell this country already makes it harder for asians than other races.
    When did democrats attack white males? Are you confusing the democrat party with crazy people on tumblr again?

15+ Year Old Account

I don't use make-up words like "Trumpkins." The left is outnumbered in this country. Is that clear enough for you?
    Wait Trump won the popular vote? Oh I forgot all the illegals and dead people, right.

10+ Year Old Account

FYI: Opinion of Steve Bannon's business selling gold in WoW never changed. It was the basis for Trump's campaign actually, as he specifically mentioned the xenophobia it created in WoW towards Chines gold sellers. The problem Trump is facing, is at this point, he is the Chines gold seller... just like Bannin was.

As strange as it sounds... the above is true...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Keep on dreaming, guys. Trump 2020.
    Yep, that requires dreaming alright. Kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I will. See you in a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come off it. It has nothing to do with the left. The divide is the same as of those who spam 'anal [Back Stab]' and Thunderfury, versus those who are ignoring it in General Chat. It's exactly the strategy Bannon learned from being a gold seller in WoW. Despite there being millions of WoW subscribers, the spammers will think they represent the majority, just because of the nature of spam.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    He might hit 40%ish, depends on how trigger happy he gets with NK. Something about the US and War strokes our freedom boners, and the fetish like adoration of the military makes the guy in charge the yugest, bigly winner. Ever. In the short term.

So he might break 40%, but it'll be over a mountain of bodies.
    The war would be one of the hardest sells in recent history. The populace is still war weary, his popularity is eroding with Republicans and ultimately it's starting to show in his base, and the war would inevitably mean the end of thousands upon thousands of South Koreans, not to mention North Koreans and possibly Japanese. Then there's always thousands of American troops. There's no clamoring for this war from anyone but Trump and his cronies. Its hard to see any significant rise in support.

The question is, are the generals Trump fanboys over going to do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't get out of control?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The war would be one of the hardest sells in recent history. The populace is still war weary, his popularity is eroding with Republicans and ultimately it's starting to show in his base, and the war would inevitably mean the end of thousands upon thousands of South Koreans, not to mention North Koreans and possibly Japanese. Then there's always thousands of American troops. There's no clamoring for this war from anyone but Trump and his cronies. Its hard to see any significant rise in support.

The question is, are the generals Trump fanboys over going to do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't get out of control?
    Can we use drones instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg it's so fun! Republican governors 34. Democrat Governors 15. You see the scoreboard, but you are so set in your ways you refuse to believe your eyes. Do I have to be more clear? Do I need to explain to you AGAIN any of the other scores? Senate? Congress? State Legislatures? The Presidency? Your ideas, rather your lack of ideas are losing, bigly.

I am not arguing with you, good sir. I am basically holding your hand and explaining how to keep score.

Which has nothing to do with the left being out numbered. You dismiss opinion polling in favor of electoral results. You should google democratic (small d) deficit.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2017-08-10 at 02:07 PM.

I can't believe I wasted so much of my life drinking Natty. PBR is cheaper and actually tastes like beer.
    While technically true, it tastes like beer that's been frozen, heated up, frozen, heated up, frozen heated up, froze...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    Because every single trump voter is the same, am I right?
    At this point in the timeline? Yup - pretty much! ^_^

At this point, those who were stupidly emotional enough to vote for Dump - but aren't stupid enough to see that he's clearly conned them by now, have long abandoned their previous stance.

Those that currently stay with Dumbass Dumb-Dumb Donnie? Yeah - all you are left with are the pride-driven hatemongering animals at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you're doing nothing to contribute any discussion or debate, just stamping your angry foot like your petulant Baby God-King does, and are just spewing talking-point rhetoric (ironic that you accuse people of being "Overly Partisan" when you insert those two word into "Close minded Liberals"), I believe it's high-time that this little Deplorable also met my ignore list...

- - - Updated - - -

Your Dumbass Deplorable God-King does. Read my sig...

And, sorry, but you're not "right". You're Far-Right. That's important because the number of Left and Right who both stand against your deplorable viewpoints outnumber your little breitbart coalition that's rapidly decreasing in numbers every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    They believe the folks who disagree with them (and outnumber them) are in a cult,
    We reserve that for Trump's rabid fanbase, who are choosing to ignore reality.

47% of Republicans think Trump won the popular vote. Even if you say "well yeah, millions voted illegally" the only evidence you have for that is "Trump said so".

They think vaccines cause autism. Every single spec of scientific evidence says they do not. The only "evidence" which did was falsified.

They think climate change is a Chinese hoax. At this point, it's more than 97% of scientists who they somehow disagree with.

They think all news is Fake News, unless it is good news about Trump.

They think Trump dropped the unemployment rate from 42% to a record low.

They think Trump modernized our nuclear weapons.

Trump's rabid fanbase has an attachment to denial, fabrications, and flat-out lies because they choose to accept what Trump has said as law. That is a cult. We'll stop calling you that when you stop acting like it.

- - - Updated - - -

And the infighting continues. Trump tweeted an attack on McConnell for failing to repeal and replace, despite Trump fielding exactly zero plans and making nearly zero effort to the plans McConnell made.

"Wait, this is old news from -- "

It's from 7AM. He did it again today.

Maybe the poll numbers are just morale fatigue. Or, maybe they're non-rabid Republicans who are tired of Trump blaming other people for their perceived failure to do Trump's job for him. Pick one.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding fuel to that fire, Trump attacks McConnell by tweet again today telling him to get back to work.

Trump has not even reached the halfway point of his 17 day vacation.

- - - Updated - - -

As of now, Trump has been in office 202 days. He spent 50 of them golfing.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...erties-n753366

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya'll are arguing who thinks PBR is beer.

Think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ya'll are arguing who thinks PBR is beer.

Think about it.
    Simspon's did it.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    The LA riots proved this point. Asian community was thrown under the bus when the riots happened and afterwards.