Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well Donnie's ego is hurt and that is dangerous
    Very true.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This is a little less meaningful when you know Trump's out of town for the next two-ish weeks. Will it still be around when he gets back (from the article I assume this was a one-time event)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Just disgusting.

was disgusting with burning obamas toy, same here.

totally unacceptable

Sometimes I feel like our country is going to hell with such political and ideological hostility and extreme partisanship.
    Yeah, when you treat disagreements with an individual, as an attack on the whole, it is totally unacceptable. From what I can tell, that chicken looks like Trump, not some party. You are not Trump or Obama to claim a whole party is being insulted.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Just disgusting.

totally unacceptable

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes I feel like our country is going to hell with such political and ideological hostility and extreme partisanship.
    Gee I wonder who could be to blame for that.

Ahahahahahahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Just disgusting.

totally unacceptable
    You know what's more disgusting? You are. You're actually comparing burning effigies of Obama to this!? Seriously!?

And did you downplay an Obama Effigy by calling it a FUCKING TOY!?!

Good chirst, "Deplorable" doesn't even cover what you are... inhuman is a word I'd rather use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    This is a little less meaningful when you know Trump's out of town for the next two-ish weeks. Will it still be around when he gets back (from the article I assume this was a one-time event)?
    However, it regains its meaning when you know Dumbass Deplorable Donnie Dump is still continuing to watch FOX news on his vacation, and his relaxation will be marred by the fact that he sees a giant Chicken of himself on his back lawn... oh, I'm sorry, on the "dumps" back lawn. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well Donnie's ego is hurt and that is dangerous
    By that definition, we shouldn't protest at all for fear of hurting Dumb-Dumb Donnie's ego.

It's Dangerous, but it's also advantageous (and honestly, more advantageous than dangerious - especially since the Senators are moving things into place so Dumb-Dumb can't do impulsive actions). It means he will make political mistakes, like firing Comey. That impulsive decision shit backfired on him REAL fast!

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-10 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    By that definition, we shouldn't protest at all for fear of hurting Dumb-Dumb Donnie's ego.
    Naw, his handlers just tell him the protesters are all paid by his enemies.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Lol...awesome

Just disgusting.

totally unacceptable

- - - Updated - - -

This is not an example of a partisan action.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Naw, his handlers just tell him the protesters are all paid by his enemies.
    I'm not sure what's funnier, what you said - or the fact that it's actually true that Dump's handlers tell him that! >_<
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-08-10 at 03:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just disgusting.

totally unacceptable

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah why can't the libruhls just support our president's tweets?

That is so damn funny.

I'm assuming the odds are pretty good that it had to be explained to him why he couldn't nuke that chicken...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just disgusting.

totally unacceptable

- - - Updated - - -

...what?

False equivalences?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, this is pretty funny, but its so immature, we need to grow up as a country.

On a side note, imagine if someone did an Obama chicken, holy shit that would have been a shit storm of "racism"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Lmao, this is pretty funny, but its so immature, we need to grow up as a country.

On a side note, imagine if someone did an Obama chicken, holy shit that would have been a shit storm of "racism"
    Nah we don't have to imagine. People were already hanging and burning effigies of him waving their confederate flags.

On another side note, imagine if Obama had run a campaign in which he told everyone McCain wasn't a hero, he called his opponent's wive's ugly, harassed women(opponents and commentators alike), was recorded saying he could grab women by the pussy, bragged about walking in on women while they changed, encouraged violence at his rallies, accused the current president of founding a terrorist organization, mocked a Gold Star family, mocked a disabled journalist, encouraged chants to lock his opponent in jai...

Holy shit there would have been a shitstorm of whateverthefuck
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-08-10 at 04:19 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    On another side note, imagine if Obama had run a campaign in which he told everyone McCain wasn't a hero, he called his opponent's wive's ugly, harassed women(opponents and commentators alike), was recorded saying he could grab women by the pussy, bragged about walking in on women while they changed, encouraged violence at his rallies, accused the current president of founding a terrorist organization, mocked a Gold Star family, mocked a disabled journalist, encouraged chants to lock his opponent in jai...

Holy shit there would have been a shitstorm of whateverthefuck
    There was a pretty big shit storm, just too many people voting against Clinton i guess. To be fair, he said a lot of that shit to get his base in an uproar, which he clearly did, dudes an actor, a shitty one at that.

BUT, just because the redneck idiots on the other side did something, doesn't mean we have to degrade ourselves in the same way. Im usually one for taking the high road.

There was a pretty big shit storm, just too many people voting against Clinton i guess. To be fair, he said a lot of that shit to get his base in an uproar, which he clearly did, dudes an actor, a shitty one at that.

BUT, just because the redneck idiots on the other side did something, doesn't mean we have to degrade ourselves in the same way. Im usually one for taking the high road.
    You wanted to play the "what if" game to make a nonsensical point about racism.

I highlighted the "what if" of a black man behaving the way Donald did. Imagine the "redneck idiots" then. The Trump "shitstorm" would have looked like a sunshower in comparison. Or is it a golden shower? I know Trump's preference...

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    This is not an example of a partisan action.
    it is, this is a direct attack on the respect of the presidency, the most sacred thing in American politics.
    Was disgusting and partisan with obama, more disgusting ( since more active) with Trump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah why can't the libruhls just support our president's tweets?
    you can disagree but still respect the will of american people and the person himself, its called general maturity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    ...what?

False equivalences?
    why is that