Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    So wanting to see your cultural identity continue to thrive is racist? Quick question, is that only when White peoples do it are are you trying to suicide the rest of humanity along with the west?
    "Those damn foreigners having more kids than us!" does sound pretty bad, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    The other way around is selfish too, also arrogant.
    Care to elaborate, or are you just enjoying making insults?

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    you didn t add up cost when they don t find a job?
    You didn't add up "cost" when they find a million dollar job !

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    So what else makes it inevitable, then? The destruction of the Earth? Doesn't matter what it is.
    Sure, ask questions, and then cut any opportunity to answer short by your own answer. The art of debating on MMO-C.

I'll answer regardless. *GASP* How dare I, right?

What makes it inevitable? We're about 7 billions on this planet. Even if a proportion of the population stops to procreate, this number will keep on increasing because there will always be a sizeable number of the population that WILL procreate. Which WILL create overpopulation before we get a chance to find those magical "alternate dimensions" you mentioned. That issue will create a shortage of resources at a certain point, which would in turn lead to a population decrease, whether controlled (but socially opposed by people ignoring the issue) or as a consequence of letting things go (ie: mass famine, civil/global wars for resources, social collapse).

It happens in the animal kingdom. Just because we can do more than animals doesn't mean we're 100% shielded from that cycle.

But hey, don't take my word for it; I don't expect you to. I expect you to twist it and ridicule it.

Unless you give us the secret to those "alternate dimensions" so we can end up dwelling there. You seem quite well-versed on the topic, so I'll let you explain how we can get there, savior of humanity.
    Last edited by McTroll; 2017-08-10 at 02:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    #1 genetic suicide defeats the purpose of life, we do not exist solely to perpetrate every random fancy we happen to enjoy at that moment.
    No it isn't. There is also no Santa Clause

#2 children are not a burden, they are more valuable than all that crap you think you would rather buy instead
    Nope not true, they are getting less valuable by the day, as more are produced.

#3 white people are dying out, and with them so to dies western civlization
    your forfathers didnt create, defend and expand the whole of the modern world just so you could give up and be a useless unit.
    No, also not true, and if his forfathers are the same dipshits that believed all that white supremacy bullshit then they are for sure better off fucking dead. Because we already have enough of that stupidity white or any other color.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Care to elaborate, or are you just enjoying making insults?
    Which insults? What's there to elaborate? You want to feel good about your "nation" whatever. That's selfish. You think you have any impact on that - that's arrogant.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    So wanting to see your cultural identity continue to thrive is racist? Quick question, is that only when White peoples do it are are you trying to suicide the rest of humanity along with the west?
    Yes, because you by default didn't fucking create anything, and neither did you fucking skin color, seriously where did you come up with that stupid shit specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Those who dont have kids will also have nobody to take care of them when they are elderly so nobody will know if you have a heart attack so an ambulance can be called, and then they will die in their rocking chair with nobody to find them until their rotting body starts to stink outside the house. Wonderful way to go
    fallacy
    more then ever people emigrate, pursuing better salaries or job opportunities, so yes their parents will be alone for the most part, and probably at the end too

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite what the popular narrative would have you believe, as world population has increased, average the lifespan, access to fresh water, food, healthcare, and every other measure of quality of life has increased dramatically. The human race has never had it so good. Our greatest resource is people innovating, solving problems, and trading those innovations with the rest of the world.
    True indeed! There are many elements to what keeps our population growing. People not having children is not going to suddenly start a decrease in population. Basically, it is perfectly fine that people do not have children. If anything it is one of the many things that helps keep us in check.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Those who dont have kids will also have nobody to take care of them when they are elderly so nobody will know if you have a heart attack so an ambulance can be called, and then they will die in their rocking chair with nobody to find them until their rotting body starts to stink outside the house. Wonderful way to go
    Since when do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "Those damn foreigners having more kids than us!" does sound pretty bad, doesn't it?
    Did I at any point fault foreigners for having kids? Nope, In fact I complimented them as being more vibrant and productive. I faulted us for not having them, and pointed out the simple arithmetic that if both trends continue, their culture will replace ours. Now if you're fine with that, you've nothing to worry about. For those of us however who value our cultural identity, it's a problem, and we're not racists for thinking so.

Rich? No. But you'd definitely have far more disposable income on a month to month basis.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Rich? No. But you'd definitely have far more disposable income on a month to month basis.
    The trick is to not dispose of it
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yes, because you by default didn't fucking create anything, and neither did you fucking skin color, seriously where did you come up with that stupid shit specifically?
    You're just rambling and flailing about now. Address something in my point and I'll respond.

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 yes, and who knows. not every individual is viable.
    Well you would be right about that, because the fresh boat of nonsense you wrote would be a great example.

#2 youre gonna work regardless of children (hopefully)
    Define work in by your definition because being born white isn't a job.

#3 then youre not my target demographic and i dont care
    You don't have a demo outside of Stormfront

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    People who don't want to have children are huge manchildren/womanchildren themselves, unable to grow up.

But hey it's just my opinion.
    Or people with diseases/conditions they don't want to pass on (my brother-in-law doesn't want kids because his dad has Alzheimer's and he himself has a decent chance of developing it according to doctors, and he doesn't want to put a child/potentially pass that off to his child).

I also have a few conditions that make me very disinclined to have children, and would require a hell of a woman to convince me to have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

This thread literally feels like a breeding ground of those righteous people who think children are like the bane of the earth, ignoring themselves being children, possibly being little arseholes to their own parents and potentially surrounded by children who are parented by those with lower incomes.
    Sorry, did you like lose out because children come from all walks of life? Are you going to lose out because children are born every generation? Narrow-mindedness will dictate you say yes, otherwise knowing the economy you'd understand they are a benefit in the long run.

What you lose in money for a child, you gain experiences and memories you'll never have without children.

There's no right or wrong answer but sorry, being up your own arse about these choices is beyond a joke. It's not your life or choice on what other's do. Get over it.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-08-10 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    People who don't want to have children are huge manchildren/womanchildren themselves, unable to grow up.

But hey it's just my opinion.
    People who end their quotes with "But hey it's just my opinion" believe it will shield them from backlash.

But hey it's ju-- Nah, come at me!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just rambling and flailing about now. Address something in my point and I'll respond.
    That isn't how this works, I am calling out your nonsense, and you choosing to not respond is irrelevant, your fucking race is not especially unique or special there isn't anything pure about being inbreed which is just about the only thing that white nationalistic bullshit is about. Genes are actually made better by diversity, this is a fucking fact, and right now there are more than enough people to keep the human population and civilization going forever, whether that is the kind of world you wouldn't be in because you're a dinosaur not withstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Value is subjective. No point in discussing it.
    Then why are you in this thread at all? You stated that the state needs soldiers. If the state needs them, then they have value. But value is subjective, so there's no point in discussing it.
    State doesn't need as many physicists as they can get.
    Which isn't my argument. My argument is that the state benefits from having 'more than zero'.
    Not to mention they don't even need to produce them in the state. They can import them (see USA).
    They CAN. This is not a guarantee they WILL. Right now the US is importing them. And right now the President wants to start actively restricting that. Or relations between your state and your largest source of brainpower deteriorate, and immigration is restricted. Or another state is able to offer a more lucrative deal. And so on.
    By simply refusing to provide an in-house source you are putting the state at a disadvantage for no real reason.
    And cutting edge technologies? See China.
    Who has a segment of their population that they have educated to make practical use of such.

You are confusing scientists with engineers. I don't think a Stealth bomber technician is a scientist nor is the pilot a physics major more like Air Force Major.
    I was speaking broadly about a population containing an educated technically proficient segment in general vs a population of just grunts/soldiers, so no.