Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Troll post in the op but

Cap would actually know what real nazis are though. He most certainly wouldn't be antifa. He'd very very anti-globalist too.

Red Skull: "I've seen the future captain, there are no flags."

Captain America: "not my future."
    Of course he would know, Captain America is a Nazi

OT: Reasons why comic books are comic books and real life is real life

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its not a question if he is smart enough.

Its a question if he is sane or moral enough to tell the difference. I'm pretty sure a billionaire genius probably has better things to do than wake up in the middle of the night to beat up low level criminals while dressed as a bat. An insane or sadistic person might not.
    FAir enough point.

Deleted
    Antifa is for those who have some moral left. Those who are against antifa are bad and evil. So easy. There is no other ethical explanation.

And people wonder why Superman is better than Batman. I mean, Mark Millar's Batman probably is. But he's also way more nuts than the normal Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Antifa is for those who have some moral left. Those who are against antifa are bad and evil. So easy. There is no other ethical explanation.
    Poe's Law in action, I can't really tell if you are serious or not. Your wording says you are not, but the opinions of some other people on this forum basically reflect this idea that it can be hard to tell the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Please inform me how Hillary Clinton was better.
    Please inform us on how Donald Trump -is- better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    And I'm sure the alt-right is just sunshine and rainbows and everyone else is moronic cuck that doesn't understand the basics of history*.

*Written by the Don, the Republican party and southern nationalists.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.