Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Illidan suffers from Action Hero Syndrome, which only lets him speak in quotable oneliners. It's why you never really get long or deep dialogue from him. This is true for every depiction he's ever had.
    illidan's voice actor also does the voice of gara in naruto.

he doesn't have a whole lot of range really, but he does show more there than he does here. might be blizz demanding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    To be fair, Broken may suffer the same as Etheraels. They may be females in there, we just can't tell without the significant indicators like voice, lady lumps and such. It could also be that the females could have died before the males and so on. Blizzard could come up with any excuse they wish.

However...

This is a female Etherael from Hearthstone with voice acting that is female to suggest her gender. I know she technically isn't canon but we can at least see how Blizzard may view them and design them as a whole.
    Not really much showing her gender. Of course the waist and breasts but they are subtle, and when in-game I doubt you'll have a few spare minutes to admire the Etheraels standing that and discover whether they are male or female.
    There can still be significant differences between female and male if blizzard wills it. Think of the fighting wireframes or alloys from the super smash bros series, but bandages instead of wireframes or... whatever alloys are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It may even be, to a degree, but there's no damn doubt that people constantly find excuses to justify a development they don't like.
    Well some plot point were just fixed really quickly for just gameplay and for the wow fans(Warchief Sylvanas was very poorly executed and pointless, just like the ragequit of jaina and her off screen romance with kalecgos). Pandas from a hobbit like atmosphere has turned to some lovecraft with Y'shaarj because pandas was a "child thing" for most of the edgy teenager which play wow

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    and Caius from Final Fantasy.
    Oh yeah, I did like him in that too. Suited him well and the character's agenda too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    There can still be significant differences between female and male if blizzard wills it. Think of the fighting wireframes or alloys from the super smash bros series, but bandages instead of wireframes or... whatever alloys are.
    Oh I totally agree, there's some in 7.3 as I was told by @derpkitteh but it's really up to Blizzard if they want to have females. They may just remain NPCS and therefore the ability or need for females is quite redundant then.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Hakuna your tatas. The conversation will steer back to the original topic when there's something worth talking about.
    Pls let this be true.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    same.

the voice from WC3 was much better.

though O'brien voice is great, its too one sided.
    Its realy weird because he could perfectly imitate Andy Serkis as gollum. He has talent, unfortunately everyone wants him to do the same voice every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Not really. Doubt is no issues to nutjobs and fanatics but that would also mean that bordering insanity is a "requirement" to call upon the Light and never risk to lose it.
    Well... yes. They do get that benefit. So i'm not sure what you're getting at.

On an unrelated note, the way Xe'ra was presented in 7.0 i wouldn't be surprised if they had planned her end back then already.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Illidan suffers from Action Hero Syndrome, which only lets him speak in quotable oneliners. It's why you never really get long or deep dialogue from him. This is true for every depiction he's ever had.
    At least he has a large ham. He'll have something to eat while he serves as Sargeras' jailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    You beat me too it Arafal. :/
    But I am looking for a nice Warlock mount, so probably this thing would work. Still deciding.
    Also I know where their budget went...trollface.jpg...
    I'm just kidding, but seriously this was a nice video.
    how an earth is this thing a warlock mount.

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Everyone knows warlocks are all about cute chameleon kitties and rainbows.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea where put it, so.

So Ulduar is a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    So Ulduar is a lie.
    Perhaps I didn't understand his approach, but none of that really seemed to retcon Ulduar or make it a "lie?"
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Perhaps I didn't understand his approach, but none of that really seemed to retcon Ulduar or make it a "lie?"
    i think he means that loken lied, not blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i think he means that loken lied, not blizz.
    Ah, Loken did lie with nearly every breath, but that doesn't change much of anything about Ulduar itself.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    So Ulduar is a lie.
    No, Loken was a liar. Or he wouldn't be the WoW version of Loki.

Ah, Loken did lie with nearly every breath, but that doesn't change much of anything about Ulduar itself.
    I donno why anybody took what said Loken seriously. He was a villain literally the entire time in Wrath.

eh, before chronicle, we could have taken ulduar at face value.

it is an example of the story being changed a bit.

i don't mind it, honestly. just like i agree with him about the draenei change, it was a change for the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Well it would be a good mount with my Warlock.
    I am using the Headless Horseman Mount, but hate on how outdated it looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I donno why anybody took what said Loken seriously. He was a villain literally the entire time in Wrath.
    ^ Exactly!

Also how is the Keepers of Azeroth actually doing?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    And they clearly didn't know their norse god lore very well, either.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=rcshaggy;46863817]Well it would be a good mount with my Warlock.
    I am using the Headless Horseman Mount, but hate on how outdated it looks.

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]

They are having a cup of tea with yoggi whispering down bellow and Odin talking to them bout valor till their ears bleed. Then he will read the disks learn what has happened last millenias valor-flip and turn the key to open the way to tbe black forest