10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    No idea why this thread is even open still. US 1st is done, World top 10 is done. At some point you just need to lay the beaten horse to rest.
    It was brought back up when some of the top world raiders were banned over account sharing in that latest ban wave. I personally, am sitting back with my popcorn - slugging through only Heroic KJ... Hats off to the Mythic Crew.. that stuff seems more repetitive than some of those grindy Korean MMO's... Split raid runs (like 10-20 a week lol), and thousands of Mythic+'s to get more Artifact power... freaken insane. I barely have enough time for just 9/9 Heroic lolll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    stop posting till you kill Avatar
    Mythic Avatar is still one of the hardest fights in the entire game - I probably won't even kill Mythic Avatar until next expansion (level 110 or whatever) lol

Too busy wiping because 400 wipes in our priests (of the healy variety) doesn't know how to stay in his beam.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post

Mythic Avatar is still one of the hardest fights in the entire game - I probably won't even kill Mythic Avatar until next expansion (level 110 or whatever) lol
    He was specifically calling me out on my lack of Avatar kill because he has personal beef with me (for whatever reason).

The reality is US raiding is a complete joke (I include Limit in that) and belittling people in the US for lack of kills when the raiding pool is absolute dog shit is kind of pointless.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-08-10 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

btw, holy shit! You're in Limit - Congratulations btw! <333333

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    btw, holy shit! You're in Limit - Congratulations btw! <333333
    Serious quesiton, does limit have more relevant world firsts or bans this expansion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post
    No.....you won't. It's hilarious that you actually believe you can sue Blizzard for being banned in a video game and without a doubt "win 100%." Blizzard can do whatever they want. You pay for the ability to play their game. You don't even technically own your characters.

On the other hand, you may be a genius. Banned player tries to sue, gets laughed out of the courtroom. Some internet media outlets may pick it up, go viral for a bit. Launch content based on your stupidity. Ride that train til no one cares anymore. Then profit?
    too bad we will never have this Case to prove you wrong. but keep on believing it

Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    I am not a man of law, but that sounds ridiculous. What's the point of a contract if it's not valid?
    What makes a signed contract valid?
    Of course, I'm not talking about fake contracts or those that are signed under a bridge with a shady seller. I'm talking a signed contract with a business.
    If contract for example says that to access certain services you must forefeet your rights on your firstborn, or something so disproportional - it is automatically null and void, regardless if it was signed or not.
    If a law says that for example you have right for free speech and you get banned in game because you were criticizing blizzard, even though it is mentioned in contract that they can do it, you will be guaranteed to win it in any court of law in EU.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post

Obviously you'd just ask for a refund and that generally works. That's like step 1 out of many before you take something to court.

And if you do file a lawsuit, it's not about $15 or however many months, you'd be aiming for punitive damages. It's meant to be a punishment for the business in addition to righting a wrong, not just a way to twist their arm for $15. If you won a case for > $50,000 Blizzard would think twice before doing it again.
    Maybe in US, but atleast in EU (western europe atleast) punitive damages aren't a thing in civil cases, in most Western European countries (if not all) you can only sue for real damages you suffered (and you need to be able to prove these damages), in this case subsciption money payed up front, punitive damages won't be awarded.

<Vision> transferred to horde to be able to kill KJ because of racials

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Smart design by blizzard.
    Next tier they should make a boss who requires alliance racials. Big transfer bucks incoming.

Midwinter 8/9M

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    If a law says that for example you have right for free speech and you get banned in game because you were criticizing blizzard, even though it is mentioned in contract that they can do it, you will be guaranteed to win it in any court of law in EU.
    Free speech doesn't mean every speech is free of consequences. Free speech means you don't go to jail for criticizing Blizzard, it doesn't mean that Blizzard can't decide not to do business with you anymore.
    Last edited by Twdft; 2017-08-11 at 11:28 AM. Reason: typo

Too busy wiping because 400 wipes in our priests (of the healy variety) doesn't know how to stay in his beam.

He was specifically calling me out on my lack of Avatar kill because he has personal beef with me (for whatever reason).

The reality is US raiding is a complete joke (I include Limit in that) and belittling people in the US for lack of kills when the raiding pool is absolute dog shit is kind of pointless.
    Seems like you killed avatar and moved to horde. Gratz. Staying on kt or going somewhere else?

This cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    We transferred Horde because people wanted to. There's already unconfirmed rumors that there are hotfixes to Mythic KJ that solve the problems that require you to go Horde (static singularity spawns on 2nd transition).

I was one of 2-3 people that didn't want to go Horde (mostly because of alts), but at least now I get to play with broken Horde racials in M+.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Seems like you killed avatar and moved to horde. Gratz. Staying on kt or going somewhere else?
    Staying on KT to kill Mythic KJ and then re-evaluating what realm we want to transfer to. Likely candidates are Thrall/Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    Serious quesiton, does limit have more relevant world firsts or bans this expansion?
    I mean they're probably world first for getting banned twice in one tier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I mean they're probably world first for getting banned twice in one tier
    recruitment of limit:

We're recruiting as of 7/5/2017. We have taken a break from progression and are looking towards Argus in terms of our needs. The best candidates are ones who are willing and capable of switching classes. Don't add me to ask if you should apply, just apply on our website. Make sure you have at least one banned account before applying to our guild.

We're looking for the best players in North America to compete on a world level without day raiding.

Progression Schedule
    Days: Sunday - Friday
    Hours: 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST
    Hours extended by unanimous vote, but never to encroach on daytime working hours except on the first Tuesday of mythic release.
    We will raid the first Saturday of a tier as well.

Alts required: 3
    Banned accounts required: 1

We transferred Horde because people wanted to. There's already unconfirmed rumors that there are hotfixes to Mythic KJ that solve the problems that require you to go Horde (static singularity spawns on 2nd transition).

I was one of 2-3 people that didn't want to go Horde (mostly because of alts), but at least now I get to play with broken Horde racials in M+.

- - - Updated - - -

Staying on KT to kill Mythic KJ and then re-evaluating what realm we want to transfer to. Likely candidates are Thrall/Arthas.
    Well man best of luck to you all. Very impressive how fast and high you jumped in rankings. I remember how good you finished hfc and after that it was a steady climb.

Stay strong.

I don't have personal beef with you, you're just a funny guy to take shots at

I don't have personal beef with you, you're just a funny guy to take shots at
    Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Thats just bullshit. Most people don't read that and everyone knows it. Blizzard just can't make long boring text of rules and assume everyone reads it so this Terms of Use is basically useless.
    Better start reading then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spykel View Post
    "greater story-arc", well nobody on this level plays for the story, so there is that. Doesn't matter what raid it is, a race will always be there.
    I do. And I find the story to be really cool.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-08-12 at 07:34 PM.