Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    New models, textures and voices. And you still think Draenei Warlocks would be impossible?
    Have you ever even heard of an Eredar? Or Man'ari?
    And we would trust demons because?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    We just ended the Legion. KJ and Velen made amends the remaining Eredar need to go somewhere. The leak also mentions new customization options, no reason red skin for Draenei cant be part of that.
    Yeah, they need to go somewhere. Like being shoved off a fucking cliff into a wood chipper.

We just ended the Legion. KJ and Velen made amends the remaining Eredar need to go somewhere. The leak also mentions new customization options, no reason red skin for Draenei cant be part of that.
    Pretty much that.

One thing which would open up a lot of odd combinations is embracing the other tribes and sub-species of each race. Draenai are obviously very holy but one skin color change and you have demons/eredar who would rock as warlocks. Which I'm fine with. Alternatively given how many of their race fell to the legion its obvious they CAN use fel magic - they just are terrified of it for good reasons. As we now have NE mages this historical reticence seems to vanish when design deems it necessary.

Personally I'd prefer they just unlocked all the race class combos at this stage in the games lifespan as the world has advanced enough that any race could find a suitable teacher but, eh, I'm actually expecting nothing for the next expansion. Bar maybe more paladin options.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Sad attempt at trolling lol

There is only one playable DH but to say there is the same amount of pandaren DKs as DHs is laughable and idiotic.

Please contribute to threads from now on.
    Pandaren went from a handful to an entire content and a travelling turtle.

Lets not pretend left swings don't (& will not) happen.

No less than DHs. The ones that are so elite that lorewise only one exists.
    I'm gonna stop you there.

Lore-wise, Pandaren DK's shouldn't exist. Even if they did exist, then they'd be at a RIDICULOUSLY low number.

The Demon Hunter's do have a fuck ton more in their ranks. Hell, in the 7.2 Key Art, you see Illidan with a small army of Demon Hunters, pointing at the Tomb.

However, such a thing isn't the same for Pandaren DK's. In reality, there's only like 1-3 Pandaren DK's. Hell, you don't see a playable Pandaren now, do you? Or course not. Cause, that goes against the Pandaren ways. The only reason there is a Pandaren DK in the Garrison, is likely cause of Ashran, where some Death-knight took the time to res a near death Pandaren. That's it.

DH's were at the Hundreds, before we arrived and fucked the shit outta most of the Demon Hunters. Even now, they're either recovering in the Nether, or are fighting by Illidan's side, already.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I'm gonna stop you there.

Lore-wise, Pandaren DK's shouldn't exist. Even if they did exist, then they'd be at a RIDICULOUSLY low number.

The Demon Hunter's do have a fuck ton more in their ranks. Hell, in the 7.2 Key Art, you see Illidan with a small army of Demon Hunters, pointing at the Tomb.

However, such a thing isn't the same for Pandaren DK's. In reality, there's only like 1-3 Pandaren DK's. Hell, you don't see a playable Pandaren now, do you? Or course not. Cause, that goes against the Pandaren ways. The only reason there is a Pandaren DK in the Garrison, is likely cause of Ashran, where some Death-knight took the time to res a near death Pandaren. That's it.

DH's were at the Hundreds, before we arrived and fucked the shit outta most of the Demon Hunters. Even now, they're either recovering in the Nether, or are fighting by Illidan's side, already.
    To be fair, there were never hundreds of demon hunters before Legion. There were dozens of initiates who hadn't even had their eyes removed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Pandaren went from a handful to an entire content and a travelling turtle.

Lets not pretend left swings don't (& will not) happen.
    And? Most of them are either still residing in SW to this day, or fighting for their lands. That, or they're mostly all dead. That doesn't mean that they've been risen from the dead, to serve the new Lich King. Besides, do you know just how long it takes to resurrect just 1 regular citizen? Forget about turning someone into a Death Knight, resurrection alone takes a fuck ton of energy. No regular DK can so easily raise someone from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    To be fair, there were never hundreds of demon hunters before Legion. There were dozens of initiates who hadn't even had their eyes removed yet.
    Yeah, cause let's forget the fact that were a fuck ton of Demon Hunters around the Black Temple, just before the invasion against Illidan. Cause, that'll certainly become irrelevant. Right?! I mean, it's not like THOSE Demon Hunter had their eyes removed.

...Oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Listen, if you guys were comparing ALL DK's to DH's in terms of population, then i'd agree. But, comparing ALL Demon hunter with PANDAREN DKs?! Ya know?! The race that wasn't even around during Wrath? Rlly?

Ill come back when blizz makes pandas into paladins , have you seen the MoP CM gear on a female panda ! oh em gi !

Yeah, cause let's forget the fact that were a fuck ton of Demon Hunters around the Black Temple, just before the invasion against Illidan. Cause, that'll certainly become irrelevant. Right?! I mean, it's not like THOSE Demon Hunter had their eyes removed.

...Oh wait...
    Those are exactly what I was referring to, dork.

There were dozens, not hundreds, and they weren't Demon Hunters, they were Initiates and Supplicants who were still just learning to use glaives and hadn't even had their eyes removed.

They're still demon hunters in training
    At the earliest stages of training, and their instructors were all killed.

None of those are the playable DH. The playable DH is a specific member of the Illidari sent on an elite strike mission. Its one of 20 or so Illidari that are all named.
    What does the Player Character have ANYTHING to do with this?! And, if this is the case, then why are there no Pandaren DK's yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Those are exactly what I was referring to, dork.

There were dozens, not hundreds, and they weren't Demon Hunters, they were Initiates and Supplicants who were still just learning to use glaives and hadn't even had their eyes removed.
    https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...0299082790.jpg

Maybe you're right. Still more than the "Pandaren" DK's though. LUL

It's just his fanfiction that there are a lot of pandaren DKs i guess.
    That's just it. There aren't....

http://www.wowhead.com/follower=239.2/gravewalker-gie This is the only known one. :O

But thats the point. Theres only one DH. There can be only a handful of Pandaren DK.

I forgot that the ignore list was a thing. Lemme fix that mistake.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...0299082790.jpg

Maybe you're right. Still more than the "Pandaren" DK's though. LUL
    I wasn't arguing for Pandaren DKs. I'm just pointing out that the playable DH group was made up for legion. Before that the only living Demon Hunters were Altruis and Feronas Sindweller.

If we're going to pull out WoD followers for panda DKs being logical then why does this leak say draenei are getting warlocks instead of rogues?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If we're going to pull out WoD followers for panda DKs being logical then why does this leak say draenei are getting warlocks instead of rogues?
    Quite frankly with the demons army being dismantled for the first time in a millennia, the concept of Eredar wont be so awful. That's probably why they have KJ a little glint of remorse before death.
    The stigmatized idea of using demons is probably less stigmatized now that they are freelance demons.
    And: At least if you ask me, Draenei Warlock is the "coolest" warlock option ever. Horns and hooves really make me feel like I'm demonic.
    More like most fitting. Not "coolest"
    More like most visually fitting. * I mean
    Last edited by elderu; 2017-08-11 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Quite frankly with the demons army being dismantled for the first time in a millennia, the concept of Eredar wont be so awful. That's probably why they have KJ a little glint of remorse before death.
    The stigmatized idea of using demons is probably less stigmatized now that they are freelance demons.
    And: At least if you ask me, Draenei Warlock is the "coolest" warlock option ever. Horns and hooves really make me feel like I'm demonic.
    I'm quite sure Draenei Warlock is one of the most plausible race/class combo despite what people say. Even more now the Legion is practically dismantled. What are the surviving Eredar Warlocks going to do? We now have demons at our avail!

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Is this the weekly fake expansion leak?

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I'm quite sure Draenei Warlock is one of the most plausible race/class combo despite what people say. Even more now the Legion is practically dismantled. What are the surviving Eredar Warlocks going to do? We now have demons at our avail!
    There's going to be a lot of succubi out of work as well, hoho.