Mythic Argus the Unmaker

So whats going to happen if Sargeras himself is part of the mythic Argus special phase when you are using the soul of Argus to bind him at the Seat of the Pantheon. Judging by the Antorus files the fight

Illidan Stormrage: The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Prophet Velen: Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Magni Bronzebeard: Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    Prophet Velen: The very cradle of creation!
    Magni Bronzebeard: The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Illidan Stormrage: Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Magni Bronzebeard: Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Magni Bronzebeard: Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    Magni Bronzebeard: The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
    Illidan Stormrage: It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
    Prophet Velen: Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
    Voice of Amanthul: No.
    Voice of Amanthul: We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.

Prophet Velen: You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Illidan Stormrage: Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    Voice of Amanthul: A sacrifice must be made.
    Voice of Amanthul: Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.

Welcome to a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Welcome to a month ago.
    Thats not what the thread is about

Try learning to readl

Deleted
    How about you put a spoiler tag next time ?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Thats not what the thread is about

Try learning to readl
    They're not going to save the concluding point of this expansion for mythic only. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    We all know how to readl, what you posted is old news.

"Sargeras is the final boss btw haHAA"
    Its Argus actually

15+ Year Old Account
    whos the final titan?

Yeah we all know, since you're many months late on several things.

I was mocking you, didn't know i needed /s.
    The thread is about mythic extra phase. Clearly you lack some fuckin reading comprehension

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    whos the final titan?
    Mudmug

/10 charas
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    So whats going to happen if Sargeras himself is part of the mythic Argus special phase when you are using the soul of Argus to bind him at the Seat of the Pantheon. Judging by the Antorus files the fight

Illidan Stormrage: The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Prophet Velen: Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Magni Bronzebeard: Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    Prophet Velen: The very cradle of creation!
    Magni Bronzebeard: The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Illidan Stormrage: Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Magni Bronzebeard: Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Magni Bronzebeard: Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    Magni Bronzebeard: The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
    Illidan Stormrage: It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
    Prophet Velen: Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
    Voice of Amanthul: No.
    Voice of Amanthul: We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.

Prophet Velen: You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Illidan Stormrage: Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    Voice of Amanthul: A sacrifice must be made.
    Voice of Amanthul: Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    I just figure that dialog will be part of the ending cinematic.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never have i denied that
    No, you didn't deny it, you showed it clearly that you are incapable of reading an entire post and understanding it. Instead you went into "hur dur it is old durrr".
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Clearly you don't know OP is a known troll

I was just mocking the idiocy of the post, i couldn't care less if i didn't read it.
    Yet in this thread, your conduct fits that word far more. Just because you don't like a user doesn't mean you have to shit on a perfectly fine thread.

Deleted
    Do we know for certain it will have a mythic only phase?

From what i've seen on the ptr the dungeon journal reveals basicly no info on him.

God i hate how we magicly imprison sargeras though. Its such a frigging letdown to me

Deleted
    Killing him would make much less sense, this is a good outcome imo.
    Killing him maybe, but not even fighting him at all is such a letdown to me.

Well unless he gets away. But if he does then basicly all we did in legion was pointless.

Loose/loose situation atm

Deleted
    There is no way we could possibly fight him without him utterly destroying us. Unless of course we are assisted by other titans it would just be too out of our reach, i think this is a good end to him (for now), maybe one day if/when he breaks free we could possibly attempt to fight him.
    People keep saying that and yet we have an easy time caging him with the world soul we just smacked around.

Caging someone is harder then fighting them.

THere was like 100 different ways this could have turned out better. Azeroth could have been freed and we saw them fight, possibly helping in some fashion or fighting lesser demons meanwhile.
    Titans mumbo jumbo
    Tempoary holy light infused/fel infused/sha infused plus consuming our weapons.

Sargeras has a certain power level. If he didnt he would just destroy the void lords and wank the rest of his life

Remember Sargeras is basicly "just" a fel infused Titan. We fight a Agrammar in 7.3.

THe problem here is that since warcraft 3 we have been hearing about this all powerful evil that we are fighting basicly up to now.

And in the end we never get to see him in game. We never get to see him fight.
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2017-08-11 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    How about you put a spoiler tag next time ?
    The title is a big fat spoiler tag.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would be great to have Sargeras as secret mythic only boss like Ra-Den before. In heroic titans would succeed, but their attempt would fail in mythic and we would have to help them weakening or defeating him first so they can finish the spell.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you don't know OP is a known troll

I was just mocking the idiocy of the post, i couldn't care less if i didn't read it.
    You call someone else a troll, then basically describe your actions as trollish. Makes sense
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Mythic? Uh, no? This is pretty much happening for ALL Difficulties. No one would release the Mythic phase of this said fight to early. Hell, not even the NH one came this early when it was leaked. Besides, we've known this for about a month now:

Sargeras is the REAL Final boss of Legion (Though he's not a fightable NPC, this expansion has evolved around him, and we're pretty much Jailing him).

And, we know that Argus is gonna die, as seen from the Voice files from a MONTH ago.

This shouldn't be new to you.