Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I don't think it was actually a post. Was some pictures of a discord with Ornyx (supposedly).
    Yeah, something along those lines =) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    That's some interesting facts tbh.

I firmly believe that if it's not a new expansion for wow it's either a new Diablo game, Warcraft game or a new IP. Because those are the things that makes me most hyped, and the hype train must go on
    Titan was real all along. They just pretended to scrap it for OW.

Joking aside, a World of Starcraft or World of Diablo would be 10/10, especially if they made it bundled so that a wow sub also gave you access to it, or its sub also gave you access to wow (or even some sort of $20 sub for both thing).
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-08-11 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That's a very good point. Most of the players I know are soooo uninformed about what's coming. Also, I just went through Terran Gregory's twitter, and relating on other tweets he said he was super excited because of 7.3 blablabla, so this whole hypefest he's been holding about gamescom might only be about 7.3 indeed. I'm still optimistic and hopeful about an 8.0 trailer, but eh, we'll see!
    The type of people who are going to be uninformed about 7.3 are unlikely to be the type of people who follow what goes on at Gamescom. Gamescom is the European E3, you don't go there to show off stuff that is already known in press outlets, you go to show stuff that is absolutely new. So either the mythical "7.4" or 8.0.

... it's either a new Diablo game, Warcraft game or a new IP.
    You can forget it right now. Not so long ago they were looking for an important job positions for this supposed diablo game. Even if they're filled these positions, it will be years before they announce anything and only if they are sure its gonna be a great game. Titan was in development what? 6 or 7 years, we still don't know shit about what was their original plan.

blizzard always does this, hype us up and then act weird when we're mad cause they disappoint us. does really noone fucken remember the Rygarius dude who used to post on MMOC and never delivered on his promises?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    SNIP
    7.3 minor spoilers

From playing the Pte and reading datamined conversations. Argus is wrecked. It's pretty much destroyed. It has three semi liveable areas left, all of them craters. We also do battle with and most likely kill it's world soul in the argus raid

Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    New franchise is possible a lot of lead developers of blizzard games moved to a 'new project' including tom chiliton former wow director, so maybe wow 2 probably not but maybe.
    A Diablo MMO-RPG is the likely candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    A Diablo MMO-RPG is the likely candidate.
    Based on what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a big fan of Blizzard watch, but since it's the hot topic of this thread right now, this seemed appropiate to post here. http://blizzardwatch.com/2017/08/10/...hesexpansions/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/truthiness

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a source on Blizzard speaking out against raid tiers?
    I've always heard them refer to tiers ("If we do X, it'll cost a raid tier")

The gear sets are numbered by tier (we're currently tier 20).

And we certainly still have tiers.
    We have tier gear yes, we dont have raid tiers.

Honestly i cant be assed to find the quote that everyone uses right now. You should be able to google it.

From my recollection it was Ion who last said it at a Q&A.

You are correct that they have used the term before, but apparently they have changed their stance, or just evolved it.

THe problem with raid tiers is that people tend to overlook great raids because they dont have tier gear.

For example Highmail in WoD. Its just "part of the first raid tier" but in reality it has some of the best fights, especially imperator comes to mind.

After Legion people are gonna be like "Legion only had 3 raid tiers". But in reality it had 5 raids (unless they come up with some filler/carry over in 7.3.5-7.4)

Edit:

Found a link to the video here: http://www.wowhead.com/news=255191/l...on-hazzikostas
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2017-08-11 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You make a claim you back it up. There are still raid tiers. Yes Legion will have 3 raid tiers but yes it had 5 raids but anyone complaining Legion only had 3 raid tiers are stupid anyways and miss the point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You make a claim you back it up. There are still raid tiers. Yes Legion will have 3 raid tiers but yes it had 5 raids but anyone complaining Legion only had 3 raid tiers are stupid anyways and miss the point.
    Sorry but you are horribly uninformed if you dont know this.

As someone with 33k posts i assume you would at least watch Q&A's?

"Tiers are a player construct formed over the years; hard to say if this mini-raid is a “tier” or not."

is a direct quote found below the video, and he goes into greater detail in the interview as far as i can remember

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but you are horribly uninformed if you dont know this.

As someone with 33k posts i assume you would at least watch Q&A's?

"Tiers are a player construct formed over the years; hard to say if this mini-raid is a “tier” or not."

is a direct quote found below the video, and he goes into greater detail in the interview as far as i can remember
    A mini raid would still be in the same raid tier(Trial of Valor is still before ToS Tier).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A mini raid would still be in the same raid tier(Trial of Valor is still before ToS Tier).
    You realise its a Quote and not something i wrote right? Please say yes

And again, its a player made concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the four raids wouldn't happen again(Unless Blizzard wants to stretch other expansions to Wrath levels). Trial of the Crusader had no Trash so it didn't require as much manpower as regular raids do.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Interesting. The differentiation that he makes between them seems kind of arbitrary to me, but I get what he's getting at.
    Its a little nitpicky but i also get the difference, and i understand why they try and change peoples perspective off it.

I honestly hope they move away from that formula. Not because i dont like multiple raids per.... content patch? But because i think its better if its more dynamic. I dont mind the mid expansion raid being 3-5 smaller raids sometimes.

It also has the laziest made tier sets of all time (weapons were cool though) and was an underwhelming follow up to the masterpiece that was Ulduar.

I still think Ulduar's HM system is how difficulty should be done these days.
    I really like some of the tier 9 designs, personally. Though the plate in particular never really fit, say deathknights imo.

I'd love to see ulduar's hard modes again too.

7+ Year Old Account
    It also has the laziest made tier sets of all time (weapons were cool though) and was an underwhelming follow up to the masterpiece that was Ulduar.

Problem with HM for every raid is coming up with creative and unique ways to change that fight

Ulduar is the only raid that had HM so blizzard came up with great ideas for making the fights harder

If they tried to replicate that for every raid it could get pretty stale or unfun in some cases

Deleted

It also weirdly made ulduer a 4 month raid tier(one of, if not the, shortest raid tier ever).

Would have actually been a cooler addition after ICC imo. Maybe not with an ilvl upgrade but just some sidegrades instead. Maybe a different looking tier set of equal ilvl. Idno. It saddens me that Ulduar had such a short span

10+ Year Old Account
    August 29th- 7.3
    November 14th-Raid
    January 30th 7.3.5.
    April 17th-Prepatch.
    July 3rd-8.0 launch.

Thats 11 weeks in-between each bit of content. In this scenario, they just release the raid as content. 7.3.5 has some buffs to systems catch up gear etc with maybe a small feature or two. Maybe ICC raid timewalking or something.

If the 77 day thing holds up, I do not think they will have a prepatch lasting over 2 months.

This seems more likely to me.

August 29th-7.3
    November 14th-7.3.5 and Raid.
    January 18th-Alpha
    March 2nd-Beta
    May 29th-Prepatch.
    June 19th-8.0

Only about 9 months of 7.3.5. 10 if you dont count the prepatch, and 7 with the raid, closer to 8 if you dont count prepatch. I think that is perfectly acceptable. I would not consider that a drought. 8.0 releasing mid July or earlier would be fine. Later and we are getting closer to being unacceptable again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    God that's so painfully fake looking.
    I think a couple things make it seem head scratching other than the pics.

Jaina asking for help from the horde. Could be explained by blizz gonna blizz. Weirder things have happened.

Only 3 zones. I think its likely that you have the Dragon Isles as and end game zone. Nazjaratar as either an end game launch zone, or patch zone, and Kul'Tiras having 4-6 leveling zones and being a continent.

Im not willing to just assume its fake. No one saw WoD coming, and Legion isn't exactly what we wanted to my knowledge. Most would have rather us gone to a legion world but Blizz changed things up. Since Cata no one has been able to predict an expansion. Its not OL and Northrend anymore. They make entire continents out of what was supposed to be a small island.