Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Team Meonchan Too strong... Honestly don't see anyone being that team if method players are banned.
    maybe it listen a little bit toxic, but the only thing we saw of fragnance team was overgeared and overdicked AoE dps in the quaking week. Meowchans team actually proofed themselves with HOV+23 in the tyrannical week, an very impressive achievement. Fralle's team did also an amazing job, their team comp were way more unforgiving for individual fails (only 1 br + not the strongest comp dps wise + alliance, but this could be countered with the DH bracers), so they proofed some sort of skill as well.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-08-10 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    It's going to be a repeat of this

Don't forget Meowchans team. #1 rank and no cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Lazeel, Gingi & Frag from the team that finished nr 2 in the qualifiers (So that team is donesville) Kina from Naguura's team (Their healer) and if Speed also got tossed they are done aswell. Frag had like 13 different accounts in his his WTF folder. Atleast Blizzard was kind enough not to do this during progression this tier, cuz let's be real they could have easily stopped Method dead in their tracks.
    Why is everyone saying they are banned when frag was playing wow today on stream or was it like a 1 day ban?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Why is everyone saying they are banned when frag was playing wow today on stream or was it like a 1 day ban?
    Acc sharers only got a "minor" penalty. But this should be actually enough to get excluded from the m+ invitational (you need to have a absolute clean slate during the tournament and in the last 6 months).
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-08-10 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    maybe it listen a little bit toxic, but the only thing we saw of fragnance team was overgeared and overdicked AoE dps in the quaking week. Meowchans team actually proofed themselves with HOV+23 in the tyrannical week, an very impressive achievement. Fralle's team did also an amazing job, their team comp were way more unforgiving for individual fails (only 1 br + not the strongest comp dps wise + alliance, but this could be countered with the DH bracers), so they proofed some sort of skill as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Team Meonchan Too strong... Honestly don't see anyone being that team if method players are banned.
    Why are we forgetting the Zavar Slörb Bormazlul Credi Jedslims team? They have a solid chance. They are excellent players.

- - - Updated - - -

(you need to have a absolute clean slate during the tournament and in the last 6 months).
    Where did it state that? I thought it only said that your account needs to be in "good standing" which might not mean perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Where did it state that? I thought it only said that your account needs to be in "good standing" which might not mean perfect?

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...0302208584.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Thanks Should be interesting to see which teams actually get through now!

What a shitty time to do the bans

What a shitty time to do the bans
    Yeah, they should have waited till the tournament was over, so that the people who broke the rules still got rewarded /s

?? Good logic man.

Deleted
    I mean, Blizzard have shown in the past that they won't hesitate to put stuff like this in effect when a competition for real money is on the table. So for the people that put in all those hours, and who now most likely won't be allowed to participate?

I'm 100% convinced they knew they were violating ToS so it's on them, and if anything they should have simply told the people they were getting into teams with to pick other people.

It's not on Blizzard, it's on the people that somehow thought they were above approach and eventhough their's historical precedent for it, they still gambled and lost.

Deleted
    I mean, Blizzard have shown in the past that they won't hesitate to put stuff like this in effect when a competition for real money is on the table. So for the people that put in all those hours, and who now most likely won't be allowed to participate?

I'm 100% convinced they knew they were violating ToS so it's on them, and if anything they should have simply told the people they were getting into teams with to pick other people.

It's not on Blizzard, it's on the people that somehow thought they were above approach and eventhough their's historical precedent for it, they still gambled and lost.
    Weired logic. The players exactly know what they did in the past and still participated in the qualification. There is always the risk that the past is catching up with you if you did something wrong.

Acc sharers only got a "minor" penalty. But this should be actually enough to get excluded from the m+ invitational (you need to have a absolute clean slate during the tournament and in the last 6 months).
    Pretty sure he just didn't get banned at all.

Deleted
    Pretty sure he just didn't get banned at all.
    I mean Gingi def did, since he was in ToS with 10 other hunters (on a new hunter) doubt he was doing that just for kicks. So that's their team done. Kina 100% got sent aswell so that would be Naguura's team done too.

And while i know in the actual tournament people will be allowed to swap classes, i'm pretty sure you have to compete with the 5 people you initially qualified with.

I mean Gingi def did, since he was in ToS with 10 other hunters (on a new hunter) doubt he was doing that just for kicks. So that's their team done. Kina 100% got sent aswell so that would be Naguura's team done too.

And while i know in the actual tournament people will be allowed to swap classes, i'm pretty sure you have to compete with the 5 people you initially qualified with.
    I'm not saying their team isn't out, it for sure is. But Frag wasn't banned.

Deleted
    When do you think Blizz will announce the invited teams? Will be very cool to see if Blizzard actually "cheats" themselves by now banning some of the teams just to pretend that class balance is better than it actually is?

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    When do you think Blizz will announce the invited teams? Will be very cool to see if Blizzard actually "cheats" themselves by now banning some of the teams just to pretend that class balance is better than it actually is?
    Dafuq is the logic. Are you saying they're going to ban people falsely, just to stop their group from being in the competition?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    you have access to all classes on the tournament server, you are not bound to your team comp on the tournament servers.

Yeah, they should have waited till the tournament was over, so that the people who broke the rules still got rewarded /s

?? Good logic man.
    Or you know, do it BEFORE people spend like 10h a day in m+ to qualify.

Or you know, do it BEFORE people spend like 10h a day in m+ to qualify.
    They broke the rules, they took the risk of getting caught? I'm sorry, do we need to now coddle people who choose to break the ToS?

Who cares how much time they spent. They put themselves in that situation.

Why are we forgetting the Zavar Slörb Bormazlul Credi Jedslims team?
    I read this like a NASCAR announcer rattling off sponsors. Spices it up a little.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!