Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have a source inside blizzard (can't link anything, not even a conversation in which I blurred out all names, dates and locations) that told me the next expansion will revolve around Battle Pets. There will be a new class: Pet Master.
    You will be able to do Pet Battle Raids and gear your pets instead of yourself.
    Battle Pet breeding is coming aswell, it will allow you to breed any pet with another, and even cooler, you can breed any pet with a fellow Gnome or Goblin guild member. Gender is not an issue since Blizzard is open-minded.
    He couldn't discolose any more details but at least now we have a definitve answer and since this is the internet, only the act of posting this should be enough to prove it's authenticity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isnol View Post
    The next expansion is known as the "Black Empire", which is about the corrosion of Azeroth's world soul and the control of "void". It will have old area remodeling like "cataclysm", and there will be a lot of old god things.

The main villain of the expansion is "azshara" and "n'zoth", but the ultimate boss will be to release the soul of Azeroth from "void".

The expansion hero will be "Wrathion" and "Magni".

There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class. They have the ability to switch between half dragon form and any race of its faction. which race you choose during the character creation, but can not be changed. you start as your normal game, but then Wrathion changes you.

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as
    Finally a serious leak! I'm totally in...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailith View Post
    Well that gave me a good laugh, thank you. A race that starts at 108 and can be any class... how would death knights and demon hunters work?
    Even though this is fake he did say no hero classes, so he did mention it. I really hope this next expansion is a south seas one =) with personal ships that you can pvp with =P

There is a new race called elite race. They are the "dragonsworn" of Wrathion. They start at level 108 and can be any class. They have the ability to switch between half dragon form and any race of its faction. which race you choose during the character creation, but can not be changed. you start as your normal game, but then Wrathion changes you.

can not be hero class or monk but can be any other class that the "regular" race they pick can play as
    how can 1 young male dragon make whole race alone

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Sounds cool, but I doubt it.
    Untill I see it for myself, I don't believe any of this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    I have a source inside blizzard (can't link anything, not even a conversation in which I blurred out all names, dates and locations) that told me the next expansion will revolve around Battle Pets. There will be a new class: Pet Master.
    Battle Pet breeding is coming aswell, it will allow you to breed any pet with another, and even cooler, you can breed any pet with a fellow Gnome or Goblin guild member. Gender is not an issue since Blizzard is open-minded.
    He couldn't discolose any more details but at least now we have a definitve answer and since this is the internet, only the act of posting this should be enough to prove it's authenticity.
    10/10 would play it

Another tagged thread i will keep tabs on so when the expansion gets revealed we can come back and ask the bashers their thoughts on being wrong.
    One of these threads has truth im sure....like always.

10/10 original

Just curious, did you get the class idea from HS recent expansion?
    It's a pretty cool idea but I don't think we'd see this much customization in WoW anytime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplodiploidy

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    speaking of Wrathion, he sees a vision in MoP of the legion's full might and it freaks him out. He helps start WoD in hopes of building an army to fight the legion. It's now Legion. Where the fuck is he? What terrible writing.
    he got removed from the game toghether with his questline

all his lore in mop got removed so we can pretend it didnt happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Sounded half-believeable until that Dragonborn-Thingy.
    Sounded half-believable until the bit about old world remodeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    he got removed from the game toghether with his questline

all his lore in mop got removed so we can pretend it didnt happen
    There's still bits about him from WoD though, and the rogue legendary quest chain from Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That sounds pretty cool, tbh.
    lol easily my favorite of these "leaked expansion" threads. I would 100% love to be a dragon thing. I mean, shit, I kinda think i'd want all my non hero/monks to be able to flip to a dragon form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Whether the leak is a hoax or not, it's something I can see happening
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

The next expansion is known as the "Black Empire", which is about the corrosion of Azeroth's world soul and the control of "void". It will have old area remodeling like "cataclysm", and there will be a lot of old god things.

The main villain of the expansion is "azshara" and "n'zoth", but the ultimate boss will be to release the soul of Azeroth from "void".

The expansion hero will be "Wrathion" and "Magni".

"Elite race"?

Can be any class? Rogue dragons anyone?

Seriously are these people 11 or something?

/facepalm

Adding "chinese" to bullshit doesn't make it any more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    "Elite race"?

Can be any class? Rogue dragons anyone?

Seriously are these people 11 or something?

/facepalm
    Probably would work like worgen with human and dragonkin forms. With the dragonkin model prepared so, like the worgen model has been changed for cataclysm, to handle equipment properly. In any case these wouldn't be the 4-legged or bulky dragonkin we have in game so far
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    i apologize

Then it`s fake. If you can't show a link or some proof.

Too bad troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    Wish I could give a like to this post, made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    But...but.... He said he doesn't speak English well

And the post reads as if it was badly translated...
    And - come on! - he said "I apologize" like 4 times to prove to us he is Chinese.

Has to be legit.

I'm getting tired of these leaks, I'm off to bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyvod View Post
    blizzard will never use the word " black " for an expansion name.
    This, and the fact that they will not add a race that starts at 108 and can be any class, people wont buy boosts then.

plus Chinese leaks come as riddles or short poetic verses. so this is not a nao leak