We should do another vote for what should and shouldn't be in the OP and get Tsunhog to update it. There have been some great shows since this new thread started.

- - - Updated - - -

>no risa taneda
    Not the worst list but Yoko Hikasa's singing as Mio is legendary and will always be my favorite seiyuu vocalist. I did like Nana Mizuki's OP from Konobi Art Club a lot, though. I guess Saori Hayami would be my second thanks to all the good vocal work she's done, especially the Anohana ED (press F to pay respects) and last season's Anonymous Noise. Surprisingly, I didn't really like either one of the Oregairu ED's that she sang. Also sucks we'll never get a Shinobu OP for Monogatari since Maaya Sakamoto doesn't mix her careers because her voice is fantastic and she sings equally well in Japanese and English.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    We should do another vote for what should and shouldn't be in the OP and get Tsunhog to update it. There have been some great shows since this new thread started.

- - - Updated - - -

>no risa taneda
    Not the worst list but Yoko Hikasa's singing as Mio is legendary and will always be my favorite seiyuu vocalist. I did like Nana Mizuki's OP from Konobi Art Club a lot, though. I guess Saori Hayami would be my second thanks to all the good vocal work she's done, especially the Anohana ED (press F to pay respects) and last season's Anonymous Noise. Surprisingly, I didn't really like either one of the Oregairu ED's that she sang. Also sucks we'll never get a Shinobu OP for Monogatari since Maaya Sakamoto doesn't mix her careers because her voice is fantastic and she sings equally well in Japanese and English.

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/6f3p9n8um0fz.jpg[IMG]
    I can't really blame them for not having her on that list...I only know of like 3 songs by her that come straight to mind (even though wareta ringo is likely my favorite)

Out of everyone on that list I think I don't know 3 total

Also for thread update just make it a giant poll out of all the aneem again...cause my memory sucks
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I was actually just thinking about how outdated that was today. I'd be down for doing it again, but I'd want to know how close we are to a new thread and what Shadow thinks about updating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I was actually just thinking about how outdated that was today. I'd be down for doing it again, but I'd want to know how close we are to a new thread and what Shadow thinks about updating it.
    New thread at around 5000 pages so 2000 to go.
    I'd still be up for updated list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will we even need a new thread? I remember someone saying they had changed something in the website in 2015 or so that made big threads no longer a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Will we even need a new thread? I remember someone saying they had changed something in the website in 2015 or so that made big threads no longer a problem.
    We changed threads in 2015 :P

Course we're also a good 1500 pages short of the last change, and with our speed nowadays...
    [CENTER]

Let's dump discord logs here, shitposting makes thread go faster right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    We changed threads in 2015 :P
    But it happened after we created the new thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    But that's exactly the point, I don't really feel like going after the posts but someone mentioned changes in the website that would theoretically fix the "performance issues".

Not that I ever noticed any problems with performance compared to small threads, they used to say it was worse for mods which also doesn't really make any sense.

Alright, it's time for the quarterly "will watch, possibly, probably not" list for the Fall season. Post 'em! Here is a reference chart.

Here's mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Wjm3Z84.png?1
    Fix your fucking theme. Why are you still using this white shit?

The most offensive part about this post is that you're using the white theme on Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Alright, it's time for the quarterly "will watch, possibly, probably not" list for the Fall season. Post 'em! Here is a reference chart.

Here's mine.
    TV anime
    Leftovers
    movies/ova/special

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Fix your fucking theme. Why are you still using this white shit?
    no good alternatives.

no good alternatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    no good alternatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    no its not
    Last edited by Epuration; 2017-08-11 at 05:59 PM.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! The fourth Violet Evergarden trailer is here! Airing January 2018!

BAD NEWS everyone... it's a Netflix exclusive in the West, and it's NOT being simulcasted.

Lift the anchor and drop the sails my friends!

Here's the first two trailers if you haven't seen them already (seriously, watch them if you haven't already)

Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2017-08-11 at 05:32 PM.