Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Because Blizzard is biased towards humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    They were made in the image of the titans and the curse of the flesh hit in afterwards. Doesn't change the fact that they're modelled after titans, as are most titanforged.

Humanoid-looking entities created humanoid-looking underlings. They weren't going to create bug-like beings for followers.
    Humans didn't come into being until after the Vrykul were stricken with the Curse of Flesh. And the Titans were never looking for followers, but servants. A lot of their creations look nothing like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    My speculation is that the Well of Eternity and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms somehow carry the basic blueprint for creating (or more accurately modifying an already existing being) pseudo-Titanforged.

This is mostly due to the fact that the night elves and jinyu far more closely resemble the races of Titanic origin than the trolls or murlocs. The Sunwell also modified the Highborne into the first high elves, resembling humans, gnomes and dwarves even more.
    That sounds reasonable. I guess essentially being at the Well of Eternity which is now Azeroth's blood it helped turn them - having that nice creative blueprint as you said without needing a physical form to apply the "Titanforging" but we still haven't seen what Azeroth looks like. Or never perhaps.

But I wouldn't really compare the other Titans of the Pantheon to Night Elves considering they were simply exposed to raw blood - the others like Earthern, Mechagnomes, etc were basically forged. As the name implies. That kind of exposure could do anything really compared to what went into making the Titanforged. We also don't know about the Trolls actual origin to see if that can have an effect or not. We know lots of their history and being around the Mogu, sure but again it's still up in the air!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He has the exact same features dwarfs have, just that he's taller.

Ever browsed through character creation?
    He may have facial hair resembling a dwarfs', but vry'kul have it too. Ever seen a viking?
    That notwithstanding if you claim he looks more dwarf than human in stature and pose to you, you should definitely take a closer look again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    My speculation is that the Well of Eternity and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms somehow carry the basic blueprint for creating (or more accurately modifying an already existing being) pseudo-Titanforged.

This is mostly due to the fact that the night elves and jinyu far more closely resemble the races of Titanic origin than the trolls or murlocs. The Sunwell also modified the Highborne into the first high elves, resembling humans, gnomes and dwarves even more.
    Exactly this.
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2017-08-10 at 08:44 AM.

They were made in the image of the titans and the curse of the flesh hit in afterwards. Doesn't change the fact that they're modelled after titans, as are most titanforged.

Humanoid-looking entities created humanoid-looking underlings. They weren't going to create bug-like beings for followers.
    It doesn't change the fact that humans themselves were never intended to begin with, Vrykul weren't their seed race to evolve into humans at one point. Sure they still carry some of their intended appearance but they themselves are as much a creation of the old gods than the titans themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It doesn't change the fact that humans themselves were never intended to begin with, Vrykul weren't their seed race to evolve into humans at one point. Sure they still carry some of their intended appearance but they themselves are as much a creation of the old gods than the titans themselves.
    Never said they were intended to be the way they are right now, just refered to their model.

Considering all this "use the void to your advantage" lore being brought up in regards to Alleria, it could easily become reality that beings able to use both the light and the void are become the apex of evolution for a period of time(unless Blizzard purely wants to make her a villain).

Never said they were intended to be the way they are right now, just refered to their model.

Considering all this "use the void to your advantage" lore being brought up in regards to Alleria, it could easily become reality that beings able to use both the light and the void are become the apex of evolution for a period of time(unless Blizzard purely wants to make her a villain).
    To a certain degree everything is already void and light. But pure void is something mortals shouldn't touch with a ten feet pole it is just too dangerous. If Alleria isn't cleansed in a few years or falls to madness all I would be the epitome of the rule of cool, because far more mentally capable beings have fallen to its influence

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And, lastly, Sargeras (Pre-corrupted): ....Space Jesus?
    Thats no space jesus.

This is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Why is every titan a human? Even Khaz'goroth which has high kinship with the dwarves being the forger of Earth and all, is still human. Are humans the absolute best form there is after Windchimes?
    Every Titan is Titan, not human. Humans are descended from Vrykul, who were big humans which were originally like the earthen until the curse of the flesh so I think its safe to assume that the Vrykul were made in the Titans image, thus Titans would be the pinnacle of creation in your question (though I'm not sure they actually are, maybe the Naaru?).

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats no space jesus.

This is.
    Bullshit. That's space Moses.

That just means you don't understand evolution. The very term "apex of evolution" is nonsensical.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    To a certain degree everything is already void and light. But pure void is something mortals shouldn't touch with a ten feet pole it is just too dangerous. If Alleria isn't cleansed in a few years or falls to madness all I would be the epitome of the rule of cool, because far more mentally capable beings have fallen to its influence
    That's not always the case in WarCraft though. Most "higher beings" fell to nightmare while Malfurion resisted for years alone being mortal and all. Mortals are pretty resistant to corruption especially named ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That's not always the case in WarCraft though. Most "higher beings" fell to nightmare while Malfurion resisted for years alone being mortal and all. Mortals are pretty resistant to corruption especially named ones.
    We do know how mentally weak alleria really is though, the death of her brother and seventeen other family members drove her to suicidal rage. Other characters might have stood a chance for a time but we know for a fact that Alleria simply isn't cut out to withstand that kind of mental strain for long.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-08-11 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the time has come to finally put this bullshit to bed, Elves are Human, Dwarves are Human, Trolls are fucking Human, Dranei, and shit even Tauren are Human.

Don't get angry I will do you one better Klingons are Human, Romulans are Human, Ferengi are Human, I could go on, but it is human need to anthropomorphize everything, hell we have a tendency to do it to things very much NOT human at all, like little dogs, and animals slaves we call pets LOL.

So to the OT while the theory or Lore might suggest one thing or another, the truth is if we break it down yes in a evolutionary way, Orcs they are Humans too. having different colored teeth, green or purple skin, or hell even fur, wouldn't change the fact if you have some pretty basic humanoid as it is called in WoW you are in fact HUMAN.

There really is no two ways around this wisps, wisps aren't human Voidwalkers are not Human, but anything else that procreates has 4 limbs walks upright, and communicate by verbal speech it's human, that is why they in WoW officially called races, not species.

So to answer your question, are humans the Pinnacle of Creation, YES.

If by that you mean the ones that mimic real life humans such as the 2 to 3 meter pale to peach skin flesh tone creatures that inhabit the Eastern Kingdom and lead the Alliens from Stormwind. I wouldn't say that, but I will admit that would be a pretty weak argument in light of the fact Those humans seem to dominate.

Also if Azeroth is in any future lore confirmed to have some kind of connection to say Terran Earth, then My guess is not only yes but hell yes because I don't see any of those races that exist in what would be our actual modern times, so yeah someone won
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Why is every titan a human? Even Khaz'goroth which has high kinship with the dwarves being the forger of Earth and all, is still human. Are humans the absolute best form there is after Windchimes?
    Since Trolls where on Azeroth before the titans came, i would see her being a Troll based titan.
    Or elf since they evolved from Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Since Trolls where on Azeroth before the titans came, i would see her being a Troll based titan.
    That was retconed the trolls evolved after the well of eternity came into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Yet precisely as they evolved, trolls gained a more humanoid form by becoming elves - a sort of middle ground. Hance the question.