Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    So no Naga? We get Cataclysm 2.0? That's it? No thanks. I might skip buying this expansion after all.
    Can't skip it if you plan playing the next one. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    So no Naga? We get Cataclysm 2.0? That's it? No thanks. I might skip buying this expansion after all.
    There are Naga and Azshara? I mean Naga as a playable race was always quite impossible so no surprise here.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    i love this time of the year xd , but regardless, can anyone confirm how easy it is to register a domain like that? Assuming VoS (veil of shadows) is real, (i kinda like the way VoS sounds) do u guys think that januray is a legit date for release? isnt that too soon
    January isn't a realistic release date, might be the start of the Alpha (Like Legion, not counting the DH intro that started in Dec).

Depending on the price, its not that hard to get a domain. KulTiras.com is going for around 2.4K
    https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_p...kultiras&e=com

i love this time of the year xd , but regardless, can anyone confirm how easy it is to register a domain like that? Assuming VoS (veil of shadows) is real, (i kinda like the way VoS sounds) do u guys think that januray is a legit date for release? isnt that too soon
    No. If one of the things in this leak is 100% fake then the "release date". We know that just by using logic. Antorus release in November and expansion release in January make zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    didn't they eventually add obsolete expansions to the base game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No. If one of the things in this leak is 100% fake then the "release date". We know that just by using logic. Antorus release in November and expansion release in January make zero sense.
    so that would mean, that even the domain registration is fake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's already happened more than once that we've found fake domain registrations and trademarks in previous expac leaks :P

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

No? Just the release date (if it's the expansion release date and nothing else) is an impossibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Well, it's already happened more than once that we've found fake domain registrations and trademarks in previous expac leaks :P
    I really don't think that somebody is spending several thousand Dollars just to fake an expansion leak.

We had many fake or misinterpreted domain registrations.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

One thing about the Whois search on the domain is that it says it was registered in Scottsdale, Arizona, and there is an address given, I typed the address into google maps and it looks like its like a building in strip-mall or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think that somebody is spending several thousand Dollars just to fake an expansion leak.
    I believe some people here on the forum stated that it's not really that expensive to purchase a fake domain or even register a fake trademark. There were huge unbelievable hoaxes in previous supposedly true leaks.

Deleted
    but why would someone post a "legit" leak, but fake the date

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I believe some people here on the forum stated that it's not really that expensive to purchase a fake domain or even register a fake trademark. There were huge unbelievable hoaxes in previous supposedly true leaks.
    If I'm looking for any website with "Veil" or "Shadows" in it they cost $1500 and more. Not sure how this works though but after the well-elaborate leak, the picture and the domain it's either a premium fake or the real leak of the expansion. I'd go with the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

but why would someone post a "legit" leak, but fake the date
    To be fair there is only 01.25.18 in the leak and nothing else. There is no "release date" or something connected to it in the leak as you can see here: http://imgur.com/UBo9VFb

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Technically you could wait until it becomes part of the base game and then buy the later expansions.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Several thousand? Nyel, I'm the one who is supposedly delusional. Godaddy lets you register .com domain for $20 for the first year. Even if its going x2 for all the following years, we're still talking about couple hundred $$ or something. Hosting a website thats where it might get expensive, but nobody talking about hosting here.
    Last edited by DelusionalBear; 2017-08-11 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    January isn't a realistic release date, might be the start of the Alpha (Like Legion, not counting the DH intro that started in Dec).

Depending on the price, its not that hard to get a domain. KulTiras.com is going for around 2.4K
    https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_p...kultiras&e=com
    You think someone would pay 2k just to make a fake leak more believable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    You think someone would pay 2k just to make a fake leak more believable?
    Domain still says nothing. As far as we know, Legion wasn't leaked via a trademark or website domain,..

10+ Year Old Account
    So everyone is now on the Gamescom hype train? I've been telling you all along that it makes more sense than Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Domain still says nothing. As far as we know, Legion wasn't leaked via a trademark or website domain,..
    I think the trademark was leaked literally moments before Gamescom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Not sure if mentioned, but according to Reddit, the "veilofshadows.com" domain is registered through GoDaddy, which is the same site Blizzard uses to register Hearthstone and World of Warcraft sites.

Anyone could have done it, but if true that's definitely a step beyond just spewing out a random wall of text.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...rc&sh=e80c1b3f
    They've registered at GoDaddy before.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi