• Yep. Misdemeanor

17 12.14%
  • Yep. Gross Misdemeanor

3 2.14%
  • Yep. Felony

10 7.14%
  • Yep. Federal

3 2.14%
  • I broke the law and I won (Never been caught)

40 28.57%
  • Nope. Of course not that's for poor people (Good lawyer)

6 4.29%
  • Nope. I never broken the law ever

65 46.43%
  • I AM THE LAW (Comment below)

9 6.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Arrested?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TranquilDream View Post
    Marijuana possession at a music festival. Didn't get "arrested', just detained, issued a citation to appear in court, and told to have a good rest of the day. The cops didn't even search me, so I did indeed have a good rest of my day lol.

The charge resulted in a ~$100 fine and was handled much like a traffic ticket (minor misdemeanor).
    Never heard of a minor misdemeanor, just misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor, but it has been a while, and hell I didn't even know what the hell 5th Degree assault was when I heard it, I thought how the hell are there that many degrees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I have no interest in looting stores either.
    LOL you can also be arrested for things other than looting stores or having anger issues. But it's great you never been arrested your folks should be proud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I'd expect it would be easier for Eminem, I'm way bigger.
    Haha coach always said Winners never take No for an answer.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Nope, was quite a naughty boy in my younger years. but I was stupidily careful. Never and was never caught. If I had of been it would have been a good couple of years behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    LOL you can also be arrested for things other than looting stores or having anger issues. But it's great you never been arrested your folks should be proud.
    Mm...let's see... Well, I have no interest in doing drugs and alcohol infront of police station either (or elsewhere)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mm...let's see... Well, I have no interest in doing drugs and alcohol infront of police station either (or elsewhere)
    Don' t have that Halo in your avatar for nottin

Arrested and taken to court (and fined £250) for possession of almost quarter of a gram of hash. Was almost 20 years ago when things were a bit stricter than now....

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Don' t have that Halo in your avatar for nottin
    I've downloaded couple movies

But can't get arrested for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never. Been close a few times.

I have no interest in looting stores either.
    Just get falsely accused of rape, you'll get arrested in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you did drugs or alcohol in front of a police station then you probably wouldn't be able to say you never been arrested on account they generally frown on that sort of behavior.

And doing drugs or alcohol so long as you are over 18 in and of itself is not illegal. provided it is in your own home, however street pharmaceuticals are. As I said you can be arrested for many things.

Say you are at a party and a girl doesn't like your shoes she decides to slap you, who knows, you defend yourself, or you throw down, cops get called, you can get arrested and charged.

I mean it can happen any number of ways, many people have been arrested.

- - - Updated - - -

I've downloaded couple movies

But can't get arrested for that.
    Well that is a federal crime in the states so, yeah you can be arrested for that, there is even that FBI warning at the beginning of a film that explains that or used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Never. Been close a few times.
    Kind of like Smokey and the Bandit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Nope, was quite a naughty boy in my younger years. but I was stupidily careful. Never and was never caught. If I had of been it would have been a good couple of years behind bars.
    Um yeah most first time offenses never result in years behind bars, not unless they involve severe bodily harm or near death. At least in the States.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Never, I am not an axe murderer and there are no corpses buried in my backyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

I have a few misdemeanors. Not gonna get into the details on a public forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Public indecency

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Never, I am not an axe murderer and there are no corpses buried in my backyard.
    Very glad you cleared that up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    I have a few misdemeanors. Not gonna get into the details on a public forum.
    Fair enough you paid your debt to society though, you're fine, everybody makes mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well that is a federal crime in the states so, yeah you can be arrested for that, there is even that FBI warning at the beginning of a film that explains that or used to.
    Well, they don't call it freedomland for nothing right?

Here it's legal greyzone, so it's fine. What's illegal is sharing said material to anyone, and that can get someone arrested if they do it ALOT. Otherwise person might get copyright troll firms send you blackmail messages that they more likely than not do nothing about, except want quick cash in when certain % of recipients pay whatever they ask.

I regret that I stole from an employer when I was right out of high school (many years ago). I was caught but the employer decided to just fire me and not alert the cops. I was lucky and I'll never do it again; I'm ashamed of it to this day.
    Last edited by Lokryn; 2017-08-11 at 04:29 PM.

arrested and spoken to for a few minutes, then send straight to the nut house
    hit & run posting lol

Yup drug bust when I was 14.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Public indecency
    Have you written about the situation and submitted it to any publishers, used to be contest for that, hell some even made a career out of it by writing novels.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they don't call it freedomland for nothing right?

Here it's legal greyzone, so it's fine. What's illegal is sharing said material to anyone, and that can get someone arrested if they do it ALOT. Otherwise person might get copyright troll firms send you blackmail messages that they more likely than not do nothing about, except want quick cash in when certain % of recipients pay whatever they ask.
    I mean yeah it is a illegal but then again so is like not honking for a cow when you drive by in some states in the U.S, I mean yeah it's illegal, but I am pretty damn sure there are far more serious concerns. I am guessing the worst you would get is sued or a complaint to your ISP, but then again you along with everybody else right.

You seem to be on the up and up, clean as a whistle

But yeah heads up a person can find themselves arrested for many things, it happens. But for what it is worth good thing you are smarter

10+ Year Old Account
    I owned 3 stores at age 21, I worked 7 days a week , 16 hours a day. At age 25 I got married and had a little girl. I kept telling my wife, honey please just a few more years and we will be set. We will never want for anything ever again and we can raise our daughter and be happy but, as the old story goes. She wanted me there with her all the time and started causing problems. Some that tbh, I had only heard about or seen in horror movies. It done everything but cause me to commit suicide. I found a friend in Drugs. The next thing that followed was multiple arrests for Drug possession. I really wasn't doing anything with intent but it would be stuff, for example. Go to Mc'donalds for a burger and get pulled over and once the cops get your number they will pull you over everytime you go out. Legit or Not. The arrest just started piling up. What followed was rehab, then methadone, then rehab then methadone again, then then then then and the cycle never stops.

One extremely positive thing that came out of all of this was the fact of me experiencing that there is a supreme being. I won't go into the details, TBH I can't , its beyond me but the way certain events played. The way that over all the years it always felt like I was a chess piece being strategically moved to be in a certain places at exact certain times is undeniable. That is a very weak and shitty way of putting it, It is so much more but like I said it is above me. How in the end I was able to keep my daughter, how in the end things are finally all right but I know it wasn't by my hand. I really wish I could go into the more theological details of everything because I think it could really help some ppl. Just trust that there is a God. Just like some of you, every doubt, every question you got I had them. I guess God cared more about me than I thought and came for me. I know this much, you can dodge the fact or you can embrace and learn the fact/truth. You can ignore God for a long time, maybe even till death but I promise you he will come. Hopefully it will be on your terms and not his, mine were on his and I went through the grind, I could have made it easier on myself but I was to stupid I guess. Anyways don't do dumb shit and get arrested, if your arrested you can't be home playing WOW. That reason should be good enough. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    I owned 3 stores at age 21, I worked 7 days a week , 16 hours a day. At age 25 I got married and had a little girl. I kept telling my wife, honey please just a few more years and we will be set. We will never want for anything ever again and we can raise our daughter and be happy but, as the old story goes. She wanted me there with her all the time and started causing problems. Some that tbh, I had only heard about or seen in horror movies. It done everything but cause me to commit suicide. I found a friend in Drugs. The next thing that followed was multiple arrests for Drug possession. I really wasn't doing anything with intent but it would be stuff, for example. Go to Mc'donalds for a burger and get pulled over and once the cops get your number they will pull you over everytime you go out. Legit or Not. The arrest just started piling up. What followed was rehab, then methadone, then rehab then methadone again, then then then then and the cycle never stops.

One extremely positive thing that came out of all of this was the fact of me experiencing that there is a supreme being. I won't go into the details, TBH I can't , its beyond me but the way certain events played. The way that over all the years it always felt like I was a chess piece being strategically moved to be in a certain places at exact certain times is undeniable. That is a very weak and shitty way of putting it, It is so much more but like I said it is above me. How in the end I was able to keep my daughter, how in the end things are finally all right but I know it wasn't by my hand. I really wish I could go into the more theological details of everything because I think it could really help some ppl. Just trust that there is a God. Just like some of you, every doubt, every question you got I had them. I guess God cared more about me than I thought and came for me. I know this much, you can dodge the fact or you can embrace and learn the fact/truth. You can ignore God for a long time, maybe even till death but I promise you he will come. Hopefully it will be on your terms and not his, mine were on his and I went through the grind, I could have made it easier on myself but I was to stupid I guess. Anyways don't do dumb shit and get arrested, if your arrested you can't be home playing WOW. That reason should be good enough. Peace.
    Thanks for sharing, good to hear you straightened yourself out.