Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Honestly, what do you want people to say? When a dictator with nuclear weapons is saying "im going to blow up your countries cities" do you just say "go for it dude!". I really don't understand this mindset, you do you pacifism has literally never worked? Just because you ignore problems doesn't mean they just go away. Do i agree with Trumps idiotic statements? no, but someone needs to respond to this fuckwit in NK. Just because Europe decided to ignore Germany and the Holocaust didn't stop it, if you ignore cancer in your body, it will kill you, even though its just "a tiny cell".
    Yeah...So why weren't soviets nuked? You are aware that they did quite some of the doomsday speech with nuclear weapons threats? And guess what, they atleast were fully equipped and capable of following through with said threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I just hope the North Koreans aim for liberal population centers. Then we can say they did nothing wrong.
    It's an interesting idea for scientific studies; to examine the apparent link with far right ideology, and the high occurrence of psychopathy. They occur a little too much in the specific spectrum to be a coincidence.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-08-11 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Their main goal is to survive. Why would they nuke Japan or SK unless provoked enough?
    They're literally the ones doing all the provoking, Japan, the US, SK, the Philippines.... etc. None of these countries started this shit, this has been NK flexing their little dicks for decades trying to seem like big dogs.

Also, the argument of "NK made nukes so the US wouldn't invade them" is ridiculous, they were only able to secure nuclear munitions a few years ago, and no one tried to invade them before that since right after WW2, when they were the ones doing the invading. Don't apologize for NK out of your hate for Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Yeah...So why weren't soviets nuked? You are aware that they did quite some of the doomsday speech with nuclear weapons threats? And guess what, they atleast were fully equipped and capable of following through with said threats.
    Well, the Soviets were a little easier to negotiate with, also, we came pretty damn close to all out nuclear war over that.

1) There are multiple US military bases, with plenty of equipment to deal with the situation of rockets. Also, you do know NK launches non-nuclear munition into SK all the time right?

2) No one said people wouldn't die, that's an ignorant assumption, but at least we would have the ability to stop large missiles, SRBMs, and ICBMs. But, if NK decided "huehuehue, lets shoot some rockets into Seoul", do you think we should just sit by idly and do nothing? Pacifism is a fool errand.

Also, as a former fires control officer for the US army, who was in charge of multiple vehicles equipped with mortars, howitzers, and ballistic rockets, i think i am decently qualified to speak on the abilities of US military intervention tactics and power.
    Your knowledge of weapons systems doesn't make you qualified to play with the lives of literally millions of South Koreans. Don't oversell yourself.

1.) Rockets are the minority when it comes to the weapons NK has aimed at Seoul. Artillery is the much greater threat. As a former fires control officer for the U.S. army, who was in charge of multiple vehicles with mortars, howitzers, and ballistic rockets, you should probably have known that. Perhaps you think NK launches literally tens of thousands of artillery shells into SK all the time?

2.) No one should be flippant with the lives of millions of people. Not you nor the president. NK is about survival and legitimacy. It is absolute stupidity to take the argument of "what if" and use it to make the argument that it's actually about protection. If you want to protect people you suck it up and take the NK bluster for what it is. You don't escalate it to the point that the president's statements are indistinguishable from the very person you're whining about making the world more dangerous with his bluster.

- - - Updated - - -

They're literally the ones doing all the provoking, Japan, the US, SK, the Philippines.... etc. None of these countries started this shit, this has been NK flexing their little dicks for decades trying to seem like big dogs.

Also, the argument of "NK made nukes so the US wouldn't invade them" is ridiculous, they were only able to secure nuclear munitions a few years ago, and no one tried to invade them before that since right after WW2, when they were the ones doing the invading. Don't apologize for NK out of your hate for Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the Soviets were a little easier to negotiate with, also, we came pretty damn close to all out nuclear war over that.
    They're not flexing their "dicks", whateverthefuck, to seem like big dogs. They're flexing because they believe their legitimacy and survival depends on it. Your attempt at dismissing this very basic factual understanding with "well no one invaded before" is pretty pathetic. They see what happens to nations that don't have nukes when we start discussing regime change. It's a simple equation.

It's not an apology, it's a basic factual understanding.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Your knowledge of weapons systems doesn't make you qualified to play with the lives of literally millions of South Koreans. Don't oversell yourself.

1.) Rockets are the minority when it comes to the weapons NK has aimed at Seoul. Artillery is the much greater threat. As a former fires control officer for the U.S. army, who was in charge of multiple vehicles with mortars, howitzers, and ballistic rockets, you should probably have known that. Perhaps you think NK launches literally tens of thousands of artillery shells into SK all the time?
    I don't oversell myself, i don't claim to be a diplomat on the internet, i just understand weapon systems, and how they work. The maximum effective range of indirect fire systems (assisted) would be somewhere between 13-15 miles (which is pretty damn far). Those weapon systems have no way of reaching Seoul (35 miles from the DMZ). Mortars have an even shorter range, the only piece of equipment that would be able to reach would be rocket propelled munitions, suck as SRBM (short range ballistic missiles), very powerful rockets, or a cruise missile. That's a very limited assortment of options. Also, NK launches missiles towards SK and hits farm land/the coast almost yearly, that's pretty damn threatening.

2.) No one should be flippant with the lives of millions of people. Not you nor the president. NK is about survival and legitimacy. It is absolute stupidity to take the argument of "what if" and use it to make the argument that it's actually about protection. If you want to protect people you suck it up and take the NK bluster for what it is. You don't escalate it to the point that the president's statements are indistinguishable from the very person you're whining about making the world more dangerous with his bluster.
    I'm not saying "LETS KILL THOSE COMMIES", i'm saying, if they actually do attack, we should obviously retaliate. I have also been saying blame the current administration for a half century problem is biased and short sighted. You and I always tend to have these arguments, with the same result every time. I don't advocate for war, i hate it, but i also don't advocate for being bullied and attacked with no repercussion. If Seoul did get attacked, what message would it send to the world if the US and her allies simply did nothing in response? That's a very bad precedence to set.

I just hope the North Koreans aim for liberal population centers. Then we can say they did nothing wrong.
    Ah, so TUF and so MANLY. Then again, the holy gospel of the alt-right, the Turner Diaries, involve nuking every single city not 100% populated by pure Aryans.

By the way, for people that venerate strenght and military force, you seem, keyboard warriors, completely oblivious to the fact that if we follow ''cumplex pulitical opinions'' (AKA, US STRONK, US BOMB WEAK COUNTRIES) it make perfect sense for North Korea to acquire weapon. You want to bomb them to prove how virile are, they are unwilling to get bombed .

I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. But if we're gonna get hit, let's at least take care of another problem.
    Yeah, the US is going to last long if every democrat town (read : all of them) is nuked and what is left is gun toting maniacs persuaded that vaccines are a ''kunspiracy of the gubinement'' to steal their guns.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    They're not flexing their "dicks", whateverthefuck, to seem like big dogs. They're flexing because they believe their legitimacy and survival depends on it. Your attempt at dismissing this very basic factual understanding with "well no one invaded before" is pretty pathetic. They see what happens to nations that don't have nukes when we start discussing regime change. It's a simple equation.

It's not an apology, it's a basic factual understanding.
    Okay, the Regime change issue, its not just the US that talks about this, the entire international community talks about that subject with NK. Why say its okay for a country to develop nukes to hold the its people, the Korean peninsula, and the world for that matter as hostages because they're power hungry tyrannical dictators? It should have NEVER gotten to this point. China kept this situation in its current state because they've been using NK as a buffer zone between them and the US installations in SK, and now they're afraid of NK because they have nukes. China let this insanity get to where its at, now the worlds paying for it, and we blame Trump

We'll put those leaches to work making more bombs, duh.

- - - Updated - - -

Bombs don't depend on your willingness to get bombed.
    The North Koreans have the fairly accurate opinion that the US are very trigger happy as long as there is no risk whatsoever for them. I can assure you that if the typical country about to be ''freedomized'' by the USA had even a remote chance to respond in kind, internet TUF GUYS would not be that bloodthirsty.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-08-11 at 04:19 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    By the way, for people that venerate strenght and military force, you seem, keyboard warriors, completely oblivious to the fact that if we follow ''cumplex pulitical opinions'' (AKA, US STRONK, US BOMB WEAK COUNTRIES) it make perfect sense for North Korea to acquire weapon. You want to bomb them to prove how virile are, they are unwilling to get bombed .
    Yeah man, keep up that US hate, blame the US for the dictator hell hole that is NK. Its not like the USSR caused that whole situation with China or anything lmao, learn some fucking history before saying ignorant shit.

Deleted
    Yeah man, keep up that US hate, blame the US for the dictator hell hole that is NK. Its not like the USSR caused that whole situation with China or anything lmao, learn some fucking history before saying ignorant shit.
    Don't blame the USSR for your own shortcomings.

As you can see folks, ''true patriots'' in the USA don't only fly the flag of traitors : they openly advocate nuking their own population centers. They probably imagine that their plywoods bunkers, 100% pure aryan genes and the pills they bought on Alex Jones would protect them from fallout.

What is ignorant there ? You keep arguing to bomb North Korea ''to teach them a lesson''. I know it's very hard to fathom for keyboard warriors, but North Koreans, even if they are not white, don't exist to provide you undefended targets to bomb and nuke. For North Korean, it make PERFECT SENSE to acquire nuclear weapons, since it seems a way better protection from ''freedomization'' that international law or US guarantees.

- - - Updated - - -

You're like the liberal version of people that think it's clever to say stuff like "Killary" and "Obummer".
    I'm the one who squaked ''LULZ THEY WOULD KILLZ LIBURALS KEK !''

You know that one friend or family member that is cocky as hell and a real asshole a lot of the time, loves to talk shit and then gets pissed if anyone calls them on it or starts doing it back to them and tries to fight them or gets drunk and actively tries to fight people and then when they get what they want, they blame it on the other guy and pretend it was their fault the fight got started even when he instigated the entire thing or even threw the first blow himself?

Yeah, that guy is our president.

Sad thing is, if he does start shit, his cheerleaders will still try and pretend he wasn't at fault for the actions kinda like those guys holding up the signs for their family member being killed while robbing a store and blaming the person who shot him defending the place instead of their family member for having a gun drawn and robbing the store.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Obama would be apologizing at this point. Something about "sorry about the crusades" or however he did it.

BTW, who made his campaign on ''HILLARY WARMONGER'' ? Donald Duck or ''Killary'' ? I know that now the agitprop orders are to be for war since the POTUS want it, but normal people remember it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Obama would be apologizing at this point. Something about "sorry about the crusades" or however he did it.
    Invading Iraq worked so well in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    The asshole didn't even apologize for Hiroshima. So ungrateful, after all Japan has done to help the US afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I just find it interesting one side is just totally fine with letting NK launching first against us.
    ahahahahaha ahh shut the fuck up. no one said anything about "being ok" with NK nuking the US.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What is ignorant there ? You keep arguing to bomb North Korea ''to teach them a lesson''. I know it's very hard to fathom for keyboard warriors, but North Koreans, even if they are not white, don't exist to provide you undefended targets to bomb and nuke. For North Korean, it make PERFECT SENSE to acquire nuclear weapons, since it seems a way better protection from ''freedomization'' that international law or US guarantees.
    PLEASE, quote me once saying "bomb them to teach them a lesson". All of the responses to retaliate have been exactly that, retaliation if they attack the US, or her allies. I have explicitly said multiple times that a preemptive strike would be a disaster and should not happen. Also, keyboard warrior? I've been down range "bud", i hate war, because i have actually seen war, and don't bring race into this, don't play the white guilt card because not a single person has said anything about race. My fucking god man, this forum is a fucking cesspool with people like you, you clearly haven't read a single thing I've said, yet feel the need to come in and say "KEYBOARD WARRIOR RACIST BIGOT WHITE SUPREMIST". Grow up, read responses, and when you're ready to have an actual conversation, come back and join the adults. Don't jump down my throat because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Shut up traitor.
    Nah...nah.