Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Leak - World of Warcraft: Dark Side of Azeroth

Basic plot revolves around N'zoth, the Naga, and introduction to the void lords. Queen Azshara, Jaina, Alleria, Tyralon, Khadgar, and Mangi are all main characters in the story. A new continent is discovered on the other side of the world, hence the name "Dark Side of Azeroth." Along with this new continent, Najazatar, Kul'tiras, Plunder isle, and other islands are all new areas. New an mystical creatures and races will be discovered on the new continent (13 zones), some of them are transformed creatures due to Azeroth's awakening, and Azeroth imbuing them with power (some of the races siphoning power from Azeroth herself) This will give the expansion more of a feeling of adventure and exploration rather than just needing to fight another world ending threat (although we do still need to deal with N'zoth and the naga, and eventually the void lords.

Azeroth is in a weakened state from the happenings in Legion, and N'zoth, the naga and the void lords take advantage of this, giving them more power. While the heroes of Azeroth were busy on Argus, Azshara stole 2 relics including the tidestone, and the tear of elune. We will have to once again recover the 2 relics in the initial dungeons and raids of the expansion.

Main Features:

New Races:

Ogres (Horde) - Tired of sitting on the sidelines and watching the war with the legion and other forces, the Ogres decide to re-ally up with their former orcish and horde comrades. Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Priest, Death Knight, Monk, Shaman

Naga (Alliance) - Outcasts of Azshara's armies, these Naga send emissaries to Kul'tiras to bargain with Jaina and forge an alliance with her. When Jaina calls out for the Alliance's help in safeguarding Kul'tiras from Queen Azshara's invading armies the renegade Naga are absorbed into the alliance due to their resistance against Queen Azshara. Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Rogue, Death Knight, Monk, Druid

Etheral (Neutral) - Traders, gamblers, and refugees. The homeworld of the Etherals was destroyed and they have taken a particular interest in Azeroth and the dealings with its races over the course of several years. An opportunistic union with either the horde or alliance will serve to bolster their ranks and gain prominence in the cosmos once again. The Etherals choose to forge strategic alliances for the pure sake of profit and glory. Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warrior, Monk, Paladin

New Race / Class Combinations:

Horde:

Tauren: Warlock, Mage
    Orc: Priest, Druid, Demon Hunter
    Undead: Paladin
    Goblin: Monk
    Troll: Demon Hunter

Alliance:

Human: Druid, Demon Hunter
    Draenei: Warlock
    Gnome: Paladin, Shaman, Demon Hunter
    Night Elf: Warlock, Paladin
    Worgen: Monk, Shaman

New Continent:

13 Zones
    15 New Creature Types
    9 Factions

Main Azeroth
    3 New Zones at launch, more in patches (Kul'Tiras, Naz'jatar, Plunder Isle)

New Quest Type:

World Events - similar to world quests, world events are more organic and happen randomly within the zones you play through. You might be doing a world quest, and an event pops up nearby that is limited in time and after players complete the event, its gone until another event pops up. These are group events that you contribute to, and depending on your level of involvement in the event determines your reward on a Bronze, Silver, or Gold basis.

New Game System:

Path of the titans - similar progression system to artifact weapons, more details fleshed out at Blizzcon

New PvP Game Mode:

Free For All Death Match - Similar to the Gladiator Arena (building from Warlords), horde and alliance will enter this mode to get to a set kill count. Respawn timers are greatly reduced. There will be new maps for this game mode, (10, 20, and 30 player maps)

New Player "Housing":

Warships - customize your warship, recruit a crew, build your warship the way you want. Dress the living quarters in fancy furniture and lavish surroundings, or get grungy and gritty with pirate accents and holes in the wall, or anything in between!

New Primary Profession:

Carpentry - this will highly coincide with warships. There will be many other uses of the carpentry profession outside warships, and it is primarily meant to be a gold sink profession. Crafting fine wood and brass things for the warship is expensive!

New Secondary Profession:

Wood Gathering - Gather wood from all over Azeroth. There are several different types of wood to gather, oak, cherry, hickory, etc. New trees will be popping up all over Azeroth that can be gathered, similar to the wood mill in Warlords. This is the primary resource for the Carpentry profession.

All gathering professions are now moved to Secondary Professions.

More details at Blizzcon.

Oh come on? You didn't even bother making a new account for this? Weak job, mate.

saw op name - closed tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    saw op name - closed tab.
    How did you write this then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Oh come on? You didn't even bother making a new account for this? Weak job, mate.
    ??? I don't need to make a whole new account to post what I heard from my Blizzard connection. I won't give his name for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    ??? I don't need to make a whole new account to post what I heard from my Blizzard connection. I won't give his name for obvious reasons.
    Lolbye. I wonder how nice it is to be the biggest troll on this forum...... Do tell!

You’ve got about as many “connections” to Blizzard as the North Korea people do to the outside world.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-08-11 at 04:57 PM. Reason: infracted

10+ Year Old Account

New Races:

Naga (Alliance) - Monk
    Monks? How are they going to use Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick? They don't have legs, or feet... What are they going to do, tail slap people?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Monks? How are they going to use Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick? They don't have legs, or feet... What are they going to do, tail slap people?
    Not sure how, but thats what was listed. Maybe a transformation of sorts to gain legs? Or even slap them with their tails?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Lolbye. I wonder how nice it is to be the biggest troll on this forum...... Do tell!

You’ve got about as many “connections” to Blizzard as the North Korea people do to the outside world.

Infracted
    haha, infracting him instead of closing this waste of a thread. xD

Not sure how, but thats what was listed. Maybe a transformation of sorts to gain legs? Or even slap them with their tails?
    Dear mods: how is is anything in this thread different from spam? :I

Yes, I get the irony.

Infracted
    I'm sorry, mate

Infracted
    Wow, infracted? I thought the whole infractions for calling someone a troll died a few years ago, since it's said all the time. But yeah, keep this thread open though instead

13 zones ... lost me on that one.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Fake-o-meter going through the roof here

I hate new accounts popping and making "leak" threads as much as the next guy but at least it makes more sense to post a "leak" with a new account rather an old account with over 7k posts, would be harder to get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Wow, infracted? I thought the whole infractions for calling someone a troll died a few years ago, since it's said all the time. But yeah, keep this thread open though instead
    I guess the OP needs something *real* to whine about o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    13 zones ... lost me on that one.
    Yeah, im not sure i believe it either, but he did say that it was logical that if there is a full continent on the other side of Azeroth, it should be quite big compared to the other 2 main continents of Azeroth (Kalimdor, and Eastern Kingdoms)

Maybe not all 13 zones will be playable right away? Similar to how there were a ton of zones that you were not able to go into during vanilla?

Yeah, im not sure i believe it either, but he did say that it was logical that if there is a full continent on the other side of Azeroth, it should be quite big compared to the other 2 main continents of Azeroth (Kalimdor, and Eastern Kingdoms)

Maybe not all 13 zones will be playable right away? Similar to how there were a ton of zones that you were not able to go into during vanilla?
    Annnnnd now you’ve just gone into terrible fan fiction.

Wood Gathering? I can just see in trade the woody jokes. Brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Annnnnd now you’ve just gone into terrible fan fiction.
    Not sure what you mean there bud, but w/e.

Take the leak with a grain of salt like everything else. I'm just relaying information, i'm not the one making this up.

Not sure what you mean there bud, but w/e.

Take the leak with a grain of salt like everything else. I'm just relaying information, i'm not the one making this up.
    As in, there’s no “the other side of Azeroth”. Have you put a map the Earth out flat? What’s on the other side of the Earth? /facepalm

Taking the leak out with the trash tbh, not a grain of salt.