Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    As in, there’s no “the other side of Azeroth”. Have you put a map the Earth out flat? What’s on the other side of the Earth? /facepalm

Taking the leak out with the trash tbh, not a grain of salt.
    The sea on the west side of Kalimdor and the sea on the east side of the Eastern Kingdoms have different names. Just because WoW is a fantasy game doesn't mean it doesn't have some realistic elements. I don't believe in Jaylock's "leak" however.

Not two, but three new playable races in one expansion. Yeah, I don't think so. I do wish they'd implement a Deathmatch Battleground, though. (Keeping the dream alive)

At any rate, that's the least creative name for the new expansion I've seen so far.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-08-11 at 05:34 PM.

I hope they announce the expansion at gamescom so Leak Season ends soon.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Stopped reading at 13 zones, too much content for Blizzard.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And I hope mods close these goddamn threads sooner so that people will stop complaining about them/making them.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

When these stop becoming bannable?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    And I hope mods close these goddamn threads sooner so that people will stop complaining about them/making them.
    Why do you want the leak threads closed? I like reading the leak threads, its fun discussing the possibility of it being the next expansion.

gnome demon hunters lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    When these stop becoming bannable?
    Not soon enough seemingly.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Lolbye. I wonder how nice it is to be the biggest troll on this forum...... Do tell!

You’ve got about as many “connections” to Blizzard as the North Korea people do to the outside world.

Infracted
    How did this comment get infracted? What the fuck are the mods doing?
    That's the most idiotic shit I've ever seen, probably one of those koreaboos, LUL.

Anyhow, you've already made 2-3 other leaks Jaylock, we've already got the real one (Veil of Shadows)
    There's no need to create other trash tier threads like this.

Are we talking about Azeroth's ass ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll trust it if op is sure than the gold cap will be entirely removed and unreachable

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why do you want the leak threads closed? I like reading the leak threads, its fun discussing the possibility of it being the next expansion.
    They're nothing but rubbish from someone who wants their 5 mins of attention. The only things that're leaking are the brains from those posters.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    our jaylock daily post

sounds cool but azeroth is flat...........
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Wow, infracted? I thought the whole infractions for calling someone a troll died a few years ago, since it's said all the time. But yeah, keep this thread open though instead
    Don't like it? Take it up with a super-mod.... oh wait.

In that case take it to appeals where the brotherhood of like minded individuals protect their own... oh wait.

Take it to Chaud because he will... oh wait, do nothing.

Nope stuck with this fine bunch! Their hierarchial structure is more fucked than trying to complain to the DMV... round and round it goes, paying fines and extra fees is where YOUR money goes.

Didn't even read, only saw the name of the OP and now I ask to stop making these dumb leak threads... pretty please.

Discussion regarding moderation actions is not permitted. If you have concerns about moderation, please contact a global moderator (they have blue names). If you have issues with a specific post, please report that post and a moderator will review it.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Gnome DH? Really? Are you drunk?

Can we clean up all this "leak" thread? Like weren't enough the spam bot "call dr love marriage problem love potion" thread.

16 completely new zones? Sorry, but I've a hard time believing that. You know, besides the THREE new races, and the complete mix of old and new areas etc. Better luck next time.