Lawbreakers: #skilledAF

This game recently released. I was hesitant to buy it but i did and wow am I glad i did, I usually end up being the guinea pig of my friends for new games and this one surprised me. As a fan of Unreal T ornament and Quake and all the ones in between Law breakers has not let me down. Obviously it is going to be compared to Overwatch but aside from having abilities it is no OW, if anything its more like Quake Champions meets Titanfall(without mech suits). One of my favorite aspects of the game is that there are two factions, the LAW and the BREAKERS so there is no Soldier76 shooting mercy or any of his other friends small and silly but meaningful to me. 9 classes with one hero for each faction. Another thing I have really enjoyed is they seem to actually be skill based and not Rock meet paper.

Anyone else playing? thought about playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I played it a bit. Matches can drag for a tad too long IMO

with a playerbase lower than battleborn and dropping and all of cliffy b's "get on the right side of history nerds, my game is woke AF" cringe it looks like interesting gameplay ideas being poisoned by the devs rants, nexon running it and a lot of the team already moving on to the studios next game already.

Its done so bad it had to have a xp boost login campaign and free lootboxes less than a week after release. I think its a signifier this 'every studio must have an arena shooter lockbox money farm' idea has run its course faster than the digital ccg one did. Which really says nothing about the games quality itself but its looking like another battleborn style snowball effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikplays View Post
    This game recently released. I was hesitant to buy it but i did and wow am I glad i did, I usually end up being the guinea pig of my friends for new games and this one surprised me. As a fan of Unreal T ornament and Quake and all the ones in between Law breakers has not let me down. Obviously it is going to be compared to Overwatch but aside from having abilities it is no OW, if anything its more like Quake Champions meets Titanfall(without mech suits). One of my favorite aspects of the game is that there are two factions, the LAW and the BREAKERS so there is no Soldier76 shooting mercy or any of his other friends small and silly but meaningful to me. 9 classes with one hero for each faction. Another thing I have really enjoyed is they seem to actually be skill based and not Rock meet paper.

Anyone else playing? thought about playing?
    When I saw this at E3, I thought, damn shame I've gotten too old for this kind of game. It looks really fun. However it is WAYYYY to fast paced for me. Just watching the E3 footage, I was getting lost in all the action. When things are that chaotic, I cannot focus.

All in all though, the game looks really good for people with twitchy reflexes.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.