Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Are you excited for the second korean war?

Will you be glued to your TV set watching things unfold or just indifferent?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    My heart bleeds for anyone across the ocean from the U.S.

If this goes the way I see it going, it is going to be terrible.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    How can someone be excited for war?

I mean, really?

You know there is a difference between playing a computer wargame and a real war where real people die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I'll casually watch my normal news shows focus completely on how horrible the conflict is and totally not how the Don is using this as another distraction from Russiagate.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

how do you see things going? and how quickly do you predict anything happening?

Deleted
    I expect to see mushrooms grow on Guam.

Technically the first one never ended, but no, this isn't entertainment. If war breaks out a lot of people will die or suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    how do you see things going? and how quickly do you predict anything happening?
    I think that US troops will conquer North Korea within 30 days and there will be no nukes involved.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    I think that US troops will conquer North Korea within 30 days and there will be no nukes involved.
    Would be really disappointing if Kim didn't use any.

"Excited" for death...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnulzenbarde View Post
    How can someone be excited for war?

I mean, really?
    There are plenty of US politicians, happy to use it to boost their ratings. There is massive number of military contractors in US excited to get more money. Rebuilding country is huge financial opportunity for Wall Street investors. US is the biggest warmonger in the world.

There are probably also some excited trigger happy people in China waiting to test their new weapons when they take north over.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you psycho, and this also wont be over by christmas.

I think Kim makes his final mistake and launches these 4x missiles towards GUAM and its over the following day

This is how I envision things playing out.

Sure just like I was excited for the second Iraq war even though I was six years old but I highly doubt that we will start war right now. remember this is the same guy who sent missles into an airbase in Syria and did nothing else except continuing the drone strikes. So again I highly doubt war will start until a missle is actually launched from North Korea.

Deleted
    Excited for the second korean war? Sorry OP not only are you a sociopath, but you are also ignorant. The first korean war is still on. There was a ceasefire but no official peace treaty.

The opening for a war has already passed.

Maybe next time guys.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    This is how I envision things playing out.
    It is more likeky to go this way:

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Pretty hyped yeah, can't wait for warcon this November. Going to cosplay as Kim Jong Un and watch it all unfold on the big screen.

I've been a pretty big war fan since I was five years old, it's kind of a family tradition now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glass...

uhh... wait isn't Korea mostly jungles?

Charcoal Parking Lot. If Un sends ONE our way, we will utterly destroy him. any neighboring countries will be collateral damage.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything