Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Just my vengeance UI, nothing super flashy but it works really well. Better in motion hence the video:
    Last edited by mmoc25bb2e1f58; 2017-08-09 at 10:05 AM.

Back with progress update.

Don't mind the top right corner, still need to do something with that. And repair, obviously -.- . Also removed target's portrait for now but I'm thinking about ways how to implement it and put it back. If someone knows how to make portrait backdrop change color to target's class color, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also managed to change font to my main pixel font with Aurora in almost everything, so it looks great and united.

https://image.ibb.co/j51Xev/Wo_WScrn...917_121054.jpg
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2017-08-09 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drackus View Post
    Just my vengeance UI, nothing super flashy but it works really well. Better in motion hence the video:
    What do you use to anchor those cooldowns to the floating unit-bar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    What do you use to anchor those cooldowns to the floating unit-bar?
    It's just weakauras anchored to the nameplate.

Quote Originally Posted by drackus View Post
    It's just weakauras anchored to the nameplate.
    Nice, didn't know that was possible. Will have to check that out

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Back with progress update.

Don't mind the top right corner, still need to do something with that. And repair, obviously -.- . Also removed target's portrait for now but I'm thinking about ways how to implement it and put it back. If someone knows how to make portrait backdrop change color to target's class color, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also managed to change font to my main pixel font with Aurora in almost everything, so it looks great and united.

https://image.ibb.co/j51Xev/Wo_WScrn...917_121054.jpg
    Looks really clean. like it
    the avatar, is that a addon or self writen?

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    Looks really clean. like it
    the avatar, is that a addon or self writen?
    That's what I like, clean & minimal.

That's just normal avatar with hidden backdrop & border. It doesn't look that good with big characters like orcs or taurens though, because they take too much space and you can see the hidden cropped "square" around them, but it just works most of the time & looks good. Still thinking about how to implement it better and for targets too. Or if some1 doesn't like it, they can simply turn them off after I release it.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2017-08-09 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    looks really good. which font are you using for all that stuff?
    Im using "Continuum Medium" for it
    Im still searching for a Questlog addon to skin it... I tested Sorha but it made a window after every finished WQ with rewards on the bottom right of the screen. Enjoy like hell

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvean View Post
    Im still searching for a Questlog addon to skin it... I tested Sorha but it made a window after every finished WQ with rewards on the bottom right of the screen. Enjoy like hell
    Just turn that off?

Deleted
    There is the option for it? Didnt found it or i was totally blind..

There is the option for it? Didnt found it or i was totally blind..
    /SQL -> Quest Tracker -> Notification -> Tick 'Disable Toast Popups On Completing Bonus Objectives' "should" take care of those. I use LS:Toasts though, so can't be 100% if that'll work for others.

That's what I like, clean & minimal.

That's just normal avatar with hidden backdrop & border. It doesn't look that good with big characters like orcs or taurens though, because they take too much space and you can see the hidden cropped "square" around them, but it just works most of the time & looks good. Still thinking about how to implement it better and for targets too. Or if some1 doesn't like it, they can simply turn them off after I release it.
    ah see it, right...but looks nice i think.
    for the enemy i thing seperate on the right side could be a good position...cant wait for the realse

haha okay thats excatly my font...i was thinking, that i know it from somewhere xD

i'm using Kaliel's Tracker and very happy with it
    Last edited by navaler; 2017-08-10 at 09:48 PM.

ah see it, right...but looks nice i think.
    for the enemy i thing seperate on the right side could be a good position...cant wait for the realse
    That's what I wanted to do too but I also want the backdrop to have target's class color. Gonna look into it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    Made some changes lols...

Raid
    Curious how you got those debuffs to show under the personal nameplate?

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Curious how you got those debuffs to show under the personal nameplate?
    Raven addon

Ok, finally managed to color the bar behind target's portrait to target's class color.

...but! Now I need a way to change class colors in general. I could use an another addon or use Stuf's custom class colors. Anybody know if Stuf has it's own table for it? Right know I'm using default RAID_CLASS_COLORS and I need something like STUF_CLASS_COLORS.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2017-08-11 at 08:37 PM.

Ok, finally managed to color the bar behind target's portrait to target's class color.

...but! Now I need a way to change class colors in general. I could use an another addon or use Stuf's custom class colors. Anybody know if Stuf has it's own table for it? Right know I'm using default RAID_CLASS_COLORS and I need something like STUF_CLASS_COLORS.
    i use this addon

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/classcolors

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    I'll try it. Thanks.

Last edited by Tissel; 2017-11-20 at 02:56 AM.

Dubyo Could you post your elvui profile please.