Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There are 8 'Expansion Leaks' on just the first page of this forum right now.

Eight.

Nice fan fic bro!

Not even gonna say why it is so stupid to give DHs to Humans and specially Gnomes before Worgen... ¬¬

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

I give my opinions and thats it. Feel free to be offended as I can't control your fragile emotions.

And yes, I have connections to Blizzard, as much as you believe it or not.
    Every post I’ve seen of yours has been trolling self-awareness I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Lolbye. I wonder how nice it is to be the biggest troll on this forum...... Do tell!

You’ve got about as many “connections” to Blizzard as the North Korea people do to the outside world.

Infracted
    The fact that this post got reported is exactly why MMO-C is viewed as a total fuckin joke. The OP sits here all day thinking of ways to bait people to respond to his posts in a trolling manner and none of you fuckwads do anything about it because it "doesnt break the rules". Well, sometimes rules are merely a guideline. Jaylock should have been IP banned years ago. What a joke.

Gnome: Paladin, Shaman, Demon Hunter

No. I could explain why that is pretty much impossible and why I would burn Blizzard to the ground if they even started thinking about...

So many leaks so many fakes. Please if this is fake no one will ever believe you ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If ever there was any doubt Jaylock was a troll... let it be expunged in the eternal fire that is this shitpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Nice "minor flaming" mr rulemaster
    i dont care about the rules. It would be different if I was bitching about the rules then breaking them

Suck it up

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    The fact that this post got reported is exactly why MMO-C is viewed as a total fuckin joke. The OP sits here all day thinking of ways to bait people to respond to his posts in a trolling manner and none of you fuckwads do anything about it because it "doesnt break the rules". Well, sometimes rules are merely a guideline. Jaylock should have been IP banned years ago. What a joke.
    Exactly, I find that fucking stupid as well. Not gonna lie. That post had no flaming in it whatsoever, but it's probably the salty koreaboos that gave him the warning ( there's a few of those mods here)

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Lolbye. I wonder how nice it is to be the biggest troll on this forum...... Do tell!

You’ve got about as many “connections” to Blizzard as the North Korea people do to the outside world.

Infracted
    I love this infraction. 0 Justification for it.

And just when you think someone can't sink any lower, this fucking disgrace gets typed

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Basic plot revolves around N'zoth, the Naga, and introduction to the void lords. Queen Azshara, Jaina, Alleria, Tyralon, Khadgar, and Mangi are all main characters in the story. A new continent is discovered on the other side of the world, hence the name "Dark Side of Azeroth." Along with this new continent, Najazatar, Kul'tiras, Plunder isle, and other islands are all new areas. New an mystical creatures and races will be discovered on the new continent (13 zones), some of them are transformed creatures due to Azeroth's awakening, and Azeroth imbuing them with power (some of the races siphoning power from Azeroth herself) This will give the expansion more of a feeling of adventure and exploration rather than just needing to fight another world ending threat (although we do still need to deal with N'zoth and the naga, and eventually the void lords.

Azeroth is in a weakened state from the happenings in Legion, and N'zoth, the naga and the void lords take advantage of this, giving them more power. While the heroes of Azeroth were busy on Argus, Azshara stole 2 relics including the tidestone, and the tear of elune. We will have to once again recover the 2 relics in the initial dungeons and raids of the expansion.

Main Features:

New Races:

Ogres (Horde) - Tired of sitting on the sidelines and watching the war with the legion and other forces, the Ogres decide to re-ally up with their former orcish and horde comrades. Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Priest, Death Knight, Monk, Shaman

Naga (Alliance) - Outcasts of Azshara's armies, these Naga send emissaries to Kul'tiras to bargain with Jaina and forge an alliance with her. When Jaina calls out for the Alliance's help in safeguarding Kul'tiras from Queen Azshara's invading armies the renegade Naga are absorbed into the alliance due to their resistance against Queen Azshara. Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Rogue, Death Knight, Monk, Druid

Etheral (Neutral) - Traders, gamblers, and refugees. The homeworld of the Etherals was destroyed and they have taken a particular interest in Azeroth and the dealings with its races over the course of several years. An opportunistic union with either the horde or alliance will serve to bolster their ranks and gain prominence in the cosmos once again. The Etherals choose to forge strategic alliances for the pure sake of profit and glory. Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warrior, Monk, Paladin

New Race / Class Combinations:

Horde:

Tauren: Warlock, Mage
    Orc: Priest, Druid, Demon Hunter
    Undead: Paladin
    Goblin: Monk
    Troll: Demon Hunter

Alliance:

Human: Druid, Demon Hunter
    Draenei: Warlock
    Night Elf: Warlock, Paladin
    Worgen: Monk, Shaman

New Continent:

13 Zones
    15 New Creature Types
    9 Factions

Main Azeroth
    3 New Zones at launch, more in patches (Kul'Tiras, Naz'jatar, Plunder Isle)

New Quest Type:

World Events - similar to world quests, world events are more organic and happen randomly within the zones you play through. You might be doing a world quest, and an event pops up nearby that is limited in time and after players complete the event, its gone until another event pops up. These are group events that you contribute to, and depending on your level of involvement in the event determines your reward on a Bronze, Silver, or Gold basis.

New Game System:

Path of the titans - similar progression system to artifact weapons, more details fleshed out at Blizzcon

New PvP Game Mode:

Free For All Death Match - Similar to the Gladiator Arena (building from Warlords), horde and alliance will enter this mode to get to a set kill count. Respawn timers are greatly reduced. There will be new maps for this game mode, (10, 20, and 30 player maps)

New Player "Housing":

Warships - customize your warship, recruit a crew, build your warship the way you want. Dress the living quarters in fancy furniture and lavish surroundings, or get grungy and gritty with pirate accents and holes in the wall, or anything in between!

New Primary Profession:

Carpentry - this will highly coincide with warships. There will be many other uses of the carpentry profession outside warships, and it is primarily meant to be a gold sink profession. Crafting fine wood and brass things for the warship is expensive!

New Secondary Profession:

Wood Gathering - Gather wood from all over Azeroth. There are several different types of wood to gather, oak, cherry, hickory, etc. New trees will be popping up all over Azeroth that can be gathered, similar to the wood mill in Warlords. This is the primary resource for the Carpentry profession.

All gathering professions are now moved to Secondary Professions.

More details at Blizzcon.
    You forgot to log into your other account.

Great. More stuff from Jaylock's never-right fictional Blizzard Friend.

Jaylock, should this prove true, I'll pay you a month's game time.

This thread is only here to give you attention and show off your wishlist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Calling someone a troll isn't allowed.

Also, I at least kind of respect multiple leaks coming from the same main account rather than multiple leaks coming from random alt accounts...

I still wish they'd stop though.
    The problem here is that the rules are outdated and the mods dont spendt 2 seconds thinking before infracting whoever they dont like.

I once got banned for "leading a guy into flaming me". He was whispering me(or whatever its called) obscenities and just severe flaming, and my responses where all "why are you doing this" no fucking joke. I'l post there whole thing here.

This is like a mini mafia

7+ Year Old Account
    im sad i was hoping for panda druids

I like most of this one. An xpac with 13 zones? Massive. Gathering to secondary professions is silly. And blizz won't go down the individual player housing again. They went to great lengths for class halls. Deal with the reality of never having a personal ship. Maybe a guild housing one day but don't hold your breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    I like most of this one. An xpac with 13 zones? Massive. Gathering to secondary professions is silly. And blizz won't go down the individual player housing again. They went to great lengths for class halls. Deal with the reality of never having a personal ship. Maybe a guild housing one day but don't hold your breath.
    If there truly is a continent with 13 zones, it would be close to the size of Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms. What if the expansion is like a two parter that opens up the zones over time? Several of the zones on main land azeroth were opened up over several expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    For someone who cares much about others following rules you surely don't yourself.
    I care about neither. Try again

Deleted
    The other 10 leak threads closed.

This one is still up.