Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >N-Korea
    >Left wing

Huehue.

Its also funny you put Sweden in the same category, you authoritarians never change, eh?
    Sweden is actually almost a 1 party state ( a leftie one of course), so get your facts correct.
    Its not a democracy by any means,

nobody asked the swedes about the migration policies back in 60-70s for example, no referendum or anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    Its time to destroy all leftie cancer scars (vene, n korea).

sweden will kill itself within 5-10 years so no worries about them
    As if we needed another example of how absolutely out of touch you are.

But the gifts just keep on coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You gotta get rid of democracy then.
    No, we can nuke vene and n.korea and other lefties ( i hope) will just die out soon enough, this plague has existed for long enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    As if we needed another example of how absolutely out of touch you are.

But the gifts just keep on coming.
    Surely, both are right wing capitalist failed utopias no taxes no government, you know, its just me being crazy

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-08-12 at 02:59 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, we can nuke vene and n.korea and other lefties ( i hope) will just die out soon enough, this plague has existed for long enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely, both are right wing capitalist failed utopias no taxes no government, you know, its just me being crazy
    I know it's en vogue for you and your ilk to change the meanings of words to fit your agendas, but I'm not buying.

Stop corrupting the English language in an attempt to push your rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Ye, youre right, north korea is a right wing ( certainly not a left one) with their economic policies, 1 party state, ideology ( lol) and so on.

Stupid right wingers making up stuff again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweden is actually almost a 1 party state ( a leftie one of course), so get your facts correct.

nobody asked the swedes about the migration policies back in 60-70s for example, no referendum or anything.
    Eh... what???

So each decision of the government has to be voted on by the people, otherwise it is un-democratic? Then... can you name one democracy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, trump will certainly fuel Maduro's narrative of how the imperial US is mistreating his country

10+ Year Old Account
    I dream of a day with no leftie scum on planet Earth
    Is it that kind of talk that makes you cool with all your friends.

Summer can't end soon enough.

Deleted
    Like how he said 'im not ruling anything out' and Tillerson aka ExxonMobil is there standing next to him like a ghoul.

I dream of the day the slimeballs that make up the republican party are dead so we can get back to republicans that aren't spineless, greedy yes-men worried more about their wallets than the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I dream of the day the slimeballs that make up the republican party are dead so we can get back to republicans that aren't spineless, greedy yes-men worried more about their wallets than the country.
    Good luck with that. As long as it's legal to bribe politicians that's never going to happen.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Well, I mean, something needs to be done in Venezuala. Maybe not by the US, but by someone. The country is falling apart and the will of the people is being actively suppressed. There are worse wars that we could be fighting.
    Something does need to be done in Venezuela, but not by the US. At least not directly. Ultimately this is Venezuela's problem, and on an international level, USAN's. The US should be clearly unwilling to lend support to Maduro (and isn't, what with the sanctions on him) and indicate a willingness to lend support to USAN if they ask for it, but is absolutely the wrong country to be spearheading a military solution to the problem. Much of South America has very little trust for the US due to a history of unwelcome meddling, walking in with Freedom Guns blazing is more likely to hurt the citizens than help them at this point in time. To truly aid the country we need the legitimacy that we'll only get if we're formally asked for support.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Good luck with that. As long as it's legal to bribe politicians that's never going to happen.
    I can dream, dammit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its time to destroy all leftie cancer scars (vene, n korea).

sweden will kill itself within 5-10 years so no worries about them
    Don't forget about California. Lets wipe those fuckers right off the map!

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    No, its not the lost case, deport all illegals and non 3rd generation americans + cleanse local leftie propaganda machine = enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, its not the lost case, deport all illegals and non 3rd generation americans + cleanse local leftie propaganda machine = enough.
    Half measures never work. When will you people learn. You need to take a page from Scipio Aemilianus Africanus' book. Treat California like Carthage: Salt the mother fucking earth that is California!

Edit:
    To be more in line with the OP - ‘Fire and Fury’
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-08-12 at 02:54 AM.

Damn, just squeaking in there as a 3rd generation. Wouldn't mind being deported back to Austria with the current state of the US. I could learn german when I get there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Cali is liberal right wing. Just not the crazy kind you find in the red US states. Ofcourse, people like dmitoro see anybody to the left from Pinochet as dirty commies.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Translation: I got caught spewing ridiculous bullshit and it's so bad I can't even do the usual handwavey sorta-not-really-a-defense thing.
    Nah, I just don't want to discuss with delusional leftists.

10+ Year Old Account

The Swedish version of "congress" has 8 different political parties in it split down two alliance blocks. Equalling that to "almost a 1 party state" is ridiculous.

I think it's rather just you having a problem with the left leaning political preferences of Swedes relative to you the US political scale.