7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Probably this one:

http://imgur.com/5IItokZ
    ^ lmao. Every time I see this posted, all the new people get really upset. Like "that's confirmed fake!" "it has the wrong patch number!".

Like way over their head lol

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Goria is the official name of the city that the ogres had in the area that is now Shattrath. The story of Goria's creation and downfall is somewhat definitively set in stone because of Chronicle now. It was simply speculated that Goria was the name of the continent to the south before Chronicle, because of the empire's name, and a dev stated that it was the "ogre continent" at one point. It could still be a continent that ogres live on, and if Blizzard wanted to expand on it they certainly could. But Goria, as a concept and name, is done.
    That's nice... perhaps you missed the word, "retcon."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    So from the 100 leaks we got in the last few days, which one do you believe the most?
    Probably none of them to be honest

I feel the leaks right before Blizzcon and Gamescom will be more legitimate
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2017-08-12 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Don't forget that only minority of players keeps up with news.
    you do realize that the type of people who go to gamescom ARE the type of people that keep up with news.

thats like saying "there wont be news at blizzcon, only a minority of people even watch blizzcon"

its most likely gonna be the next expansion, i doubt they'll announce the diablo game theyre working on at gamescom
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    This thread is about 8.0 speculation.

Literally EVERYTHING datamined from the 7.3 PTR has been discussed already but do continue to post obvious crap about Argus' 3 zones and the place being completely destroyed. Thanks Captain Obvious. See how no one else bothered to talk about your little spoiler post? Because everyone ignored it.

On topic.

I really hope its not a 7.3 cinematic. Would be so anti climatic. He's literally continually teasing once weekly. We already know whats going to happen in 7.3. A cinematic isn't going to "hype" anyone.
    You dont have to go all ragekid on me.

If you actually bothered to read the post i was quoting i was explaining it to that guy alone while also giving him the option for not reading it since it was spoiler related.

From the post he made, the one i linked, he didnt know the spoilers that i wrote.

Now lets discuss why me putting spoiler tags around something makes you bleed out of your vagina shall we?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Exactly, we need something lighter and not a "50 Shades of Baradin Bay" expansion haha! Ugh, the wait is killing me, but at least on tuesday we'll know if we have to wait until Blizzcon or not.
    Why Tuesday? Isn't it like the 23rd or something?

Time to retcon the memes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    >being this new LUL

You guys are so new to these threads.

I actually have to explain it to you, sadly in a hype thread.

Every expansion the same shit is posted as an easter egg meme.

Fucking hell where is paula deen when ya need her.

- - - Updated - - -

ITT: no one here posted in 7.0 hype thread.
    I did. Remember me?

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    they will probably anounce a new expansion reveal to hype up the crowd, even though it isn't really necessary for us anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    heroes/leaders
    Anduin, Velen, Jaina (she might require some convincing via Kul'Tiras raid)
    So this is an Alliance only expansion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    In 2015 they announced roughly one week before gamescom 2015 that there will be expansion reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    So this is an Alliance only expansion?
    After Legion, that wouldn't be surprising.

Anyway, was this posted? Here is the streamer list that is heading to Gamescom for WoW http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942345

Pretty odd that they didn't even do it on the WoW site. From the paragrapth they are showing something but it doesn't mean an expansion -they can easily have them show off the finished PTR for 7.3, they have done it before.

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    they will probably anounce a new expansion reveal to hype up the crowd, even though it isn't really necessary for us anymore
    They don't necessarily HAVE to announce it ahead of time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Anyway, was this posted? Here is the streamer list that is heading to Gamescom for WoW http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942345

Pretty odd that they didn't even do it on the WoW site. From the paragrapth they are showing something but it doesn't mean an expansion -they can easily have them show off the finished PTR for 7.3, they have done it before.
    They could reveal at Blizzcon then? ,I don't want to have a high hope for gamescom reveal but anything is possible now. (or may be I'm just too optimistic. >,>)

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    Checking your post history, it's pretty obvious you're defending it for personal reasons. If it's so plausible and authentic, why bother? Your style of writing even matches that of the leak and your opinions about it are all over the place, as though your main goal is to basically just maintain interest and perpetuate discussion. Holy crap. I got you!
    No, you don't. You're grasping at straws and I don't know why. Why does it even matter who supports this leak and who doesn't? I already posted how I wish the next expansion will focus on an evil Jaina who is corrupted by N'zoth and starting a war, being one of the major baddies of the expansion . That's "my leak" and totally different than what's happening in VoS. I still find this leak to be pretty good. I don't even know why people get shamed for liking/supporting VoS. If you don't, it's okay. I do. I think VoS is the next WoW expansion. If I am wrong I will admit it.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-08-12 at 06:21 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Edit: Also back to tailor swift? I got this classic gem I made back in 2015
    World of Warcraft: Trouble confirmed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    But what are Horde players, thus the majority of the playerbase, going to do than? None of the heroes you mention are somewhat close to neutral so no Horde connection into this expansion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    same, what a shame. we're the oldies

Edit: Also back to tailor swift? I got this classic gem I made back in 2015
    Never understood the taylor swift hype.. even as meme or train hype.. feels kinda lame.
    so gz on your little gem...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Never understood the taylor swift hype.. even as meme or train hype.. feels kinda lame.
    so gz on your little gem...
    To me, she's a troll, and that's why I love our Taylor Swift memes/gifs and crap, it's all about trolling. It's not genuine to me, just highly sarcastic. I thought it was the same for everyone but now I'm seriously wondering if I misinterpretated this all along!

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    To me, she's a troll, and that's why I love our Taylor Swift memes/gifs and crap, it's all about trolling. It's not genuine to me, just highly sarcastic. I thought it was the same for everyone but now I'm seriously wondering if I misinterpretated this all along!
    No you're not alone, I thought that it was hillarious to see Taylor in between all the posts being all random like.