Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I was not around during TBC, that's why I didn't comment on it. But weren't there 2 raids at launch? The naga one and the Kael one?
    I think they are refering to the one boss Mag and Gruul ones. I believe TBC was Kara, Mag, Gruul at launch though you had a chain to get the key for Kara.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I think they are refering to the one boss Mag and Gruul ones. I believe TBC was Kara, Mag, Gruul at launch though you had a chain to get the key for Kara.
    I think Coilfang and Tempest Keep were available as well, but they all required attunements, so it took some time for people to start doing them.

I hope this is real, ive been wanting playable naga for years

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I was not around during TBC, that's why I didn't comment on it. But weren't there 2 raids at launch? The naga one and the Kael one?

Blizzard just spaced content so it would not be consumed too fast. Nighthold was pretty much completed (even tested) before launch.

Then forget about it. Legion's pattern will be the new standard from now on. They won't liberate more than one raid at a time.
    I really don't mind if they do what they did with Wrath or Cataclysm. It's just a nice change of scenery. Two 1-2 boss raids with one raid being several more, i.e. 6-8+ bosses, is a nice balance.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Mists released 25 Sep 2012; Mogu Vaults opened 02 Oct 2012 (note, NOT at release); Heart of Fear opened 30 Oct 2012 (note, also NOT at release); Terrace opened 13 Nov 2012 (note, ALSO NOT at release)... and that is just Mists...

Draenor released 13 Nov 2014; Highmaul opened 2 Dec 2014 (note, NOT at release); Blackrock opened 3 Feb 2015 (not at release, in fact, barely before 6.1 went live)

Legion released 30 August 2017; Emerald Nightmare opened 20 September 2016 (note, NOT at release); 7.1.5 went live 10 Jan 2017; Nighthold opened 17 Jan 2017 (again, NOT at release, in fact, AFTER 7.1.5 went live (thats 2 patches after launch)

Take note, not a single raid you mentioned was accessible at launch.
    Take note, in the very post you quoted I mentioned they were staggered. It doesn't change the fact that those raids were shown in their respective expansion reveal and even tested in that expansion's beta (not a patch or PTR), similar to how this leak describes 2 launch raids. Make no mistake, at Blizzcon when they discuss the next expansion, they will mention more than one raid too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    To be fair, we did not know the Broken Isles were as big as they were until Legion. Also, we know Kul'tiras has two other islands with it: Zul'Dare and Crestfall. Frankly, I really hope it's not treated as an entire continent, but after the Broken Isles, I would not be surprised.
    Maybe it would be 3 zones? With Najatar and Dragon Isles thats 5 zones.

Kultiras
    Crestfall
    Zuldare
    Najatar
    Dragon Isles

Kultiras could potentially even have 2 or 3 zones, and Dragon Isles could have more than one. Who knows though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey mods, i know this is not the best place to ask @MoanaLisa@Splenda@Daetur
    but can we get a subform just for "leaks" and have threads like thi put there? then also we could rate them 1-10 on how much we like them and 1-10 on how realistic they are?
    think that would be really cool.

OT: another horribly made "leak" that does not seem legit, and has alot of erros in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    They keep coming. More and more.

We need an "8.0 Expansion Concept MEGATHREAD" now.
    a few days to late but here is one?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...next-Expansion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    That's what people said about playable demons.
    And its true you CANT play a demon still. And if you cant see the difference between a demon and a DH you are clearly lost my friend.

Even though it's a fan-made idea, it's still bad.

The OP name-drops a lot yet fails to tie the NPCs to the expansion, like Alextrasza and Gallywix.

Also, Skar'this is dead, as we kill him in the Midsummer event's dungeon boss Ahune fight.

Nagas, if made playable, are not going to have unlimited water breathing. That was a racial the Forsaken had but was removed due to balance issues. Unlimited water breathing + increased swim speed? That's a more than definitive no-no. Unless you give them a permanent running movement penalty of 85-90% or some such. They got no legs, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what people said about playable demons.
    AFAIK we still can't play as demons. Are you perchance talking about the Draenei?

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    They are never going to launch 2 raids nor that many instances
    They launched Cata with 2 raids, not so many dungeons but also a revamp of the the old world which was huge. They can very easily do those things again and they've clearly shown they're capable of doing so now without cutting corners like they did with Cata in legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    They launched Cata with 2 raids, not so many dungeons but also a revamp of the the old world which was huge. They can very easily do those things again and they've clearly shown they're capable of doing so now without cutting corners like they did with Cata in legion.
    They mostly had to cut those corners because the revamp turned out to be a much larger piece of work than expected.

Player demon hunters are demons; they have immortal demon souls due to their spirit merging with a demon they consume during the initiation ritual and subsequently trap within them via arcane tattoos.
    It's still not the same as "playing as a demon" as it's a class feature and not a race.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Then you have to say the same about The Burning Crusade. :P

Legion did not have 3 raids at launch dude. EN was the only raid for a solid couple months. Then came ToV. Then came Nighthold.

3 at launch means literally within 2 WEEKS of launch of the expansion, there are 3 raids, fully available for players to run through.
    If that's the metric you're going off of, legion had 0. EN didn't launch until Sept 20th after Legion was released August 30th -- 3 weeks.

"Black" Seas? That's racist man
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will say this, Black Forest sounds pretty cool lol. I like the tirisfal/duskwood zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    I would be so mad if we got Naga as a playable race, slithering cunts.
    I will be camping your corpse with my Naga when she gets released. Be prepared.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letdown View Post
    If that's the metric you're going off of, legion had 0. EN didn't launch until Sept 20th after Legion was released August 30th -- 3 weeks.
    Indeed, but even if we go by 3 weeks... the statement still stands.

ToV didn't release for a considerable time after EN, and then NH even further down the road.

Whereas Wrath actually had 3 separate locations at launch, Cataclysm had 3 separate locations at launch, and mind you, both of these places had technically a fourth, each:

Vault of Archavon and Baradin Hold, which both started with single bosses, but were added to in each patch.

Truly... Legion doesn't even come close. It's not even like EN was a large raid or anything. =/ Then ToV was a 3 boss raid... Finally NH arrives with 10, admirable... but after how many months?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Strasz View Post
    MoP, WoD, and Legion all had two raids at launch.
    WOD did not have 2 at the start, BRF came out after Highmaul, and Helya came out after EN, you don't seem to understand what at launch means, you must of started in MOP

WOTLK had 3 raids at start, TBC had 3 raids at launch, CATA had 3 raids at launch. That's a launch raid, when you're able to enter it soon as the expansion is released.

I guess it's now two daily leaks, rather than one.