Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

[CONFIRMATION][Potential Spoilers]Titan souls; Torches that will light the path

Hey guys how is everyone doing? I'm back once again with a new post/thread about the on going new raid wing being tested and my game analysis was indeed spot on! Before you proceed reading let me warn you about the heavy spoiler content of this thread as I have compiled several datamined images and details from various dates in connection withThe Shrivarra Trio, The Coven of Shivarra to be exact, raid boss has these corners that seems to contain the world souls of the titan as I have discussed in my previous gener discussion thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hting-the-Path

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12
    Does it means aside from the lore content the said torches are the Titan themselves and the 5 keys, which are the Pillars of creation, used for breaching Tomb of Sargeras as it is a portal or door used by the Burning Legion and the way to Argus, an improved PoT should finally be put to good use?

Titan souls as sparks and orbs of flame that torches up!
    Breaking the Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon Journal Entry-The Coven of Shivarra
    Having proven themselves to be the most depraved and fanatical of all his followers, Sargeras entrusted the Coven with the unholy task of twisting the minds of the fallen titans into an unstoppable Dark Pantheon. Each sister employs her own signature brand of torture, eliciting screams which echo throughout the halls of Antorus. It is said that neither mortal nor demon can refuse their whispers, making it only a matter of time before the will of the titans is broken.

The Coven of Shivarra — Shivarra Priestesses, tasked with torturing and brainwashing the souls of the mighty Titans, assault the raid together from within their temple, deep within the core of Argus. Starts with CombatMobElite 15.pngNoura, Mother of Flames, CombatMobElite 15.pngAsara, Mother of Night, CombatMobElite 15.pngDiima, Mother of Gloom, and ends with their leader, CombatMobElite 15.pngThu'raya, Mother of the Cosmos <Coven of Shivarra>.

In-Game Raid Map:
    Temple of Anguish, Forbidden Descent, Antorus, The Burning Throne

Will be updating this post real time and hope you stand by and discuss it with me. How was the PTR raid boss encounter? Any lore tied to it as well as lore speculations.

As of now our very own MMO-C hasn't posted any info about the said PTR coverage so with all due respect allow me to include Perculia covering a datamined zone preview and, in game voice over as well as a tour around the next win of Antorus, The Burning Throne:http://www.wowhead.com/news=269637/a...t-zone-preview

Here's a coverage of our very own MMO-C: Patch 7.3 PTR - Build 24781 posted as one of one of my replies prior to PTR live testing of datamined in-game asset/model of the Pantheon's World Souls. They somewhat have similarites with wisps but their center resembles constellation.

- - - Updated - - -

Major updates! Now with video coverage of he zonw courtesy of another site as well as various details compiled by yours truly.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-12 at 07:09 AM.

Well that got dark in a hurry. Honestly, from a lore standpoint (not that I'm a huge lore person, but I'll read it) it's been a little hard to keep up. The titans are dead, then they're not dead, now they're being held somewhere and tortured? Was that stupid space computer we had to follow around the the Illidan story just trolling us?

Deleted
    There is an entire thread just dedicated to 7.3 in the lore section, where this and alot more was debated.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have made several responses to a possible game and lore analysis majorly in the 8.0 speculation thread. Allow me to express it here.

A story always has two sides. We can clearly see that story plot and dynamics with TBC and Legion. Illidan the enemy and Illidan the hero. Legion as a wrap up and story progression for TBC primarly concerning the Burning Legion as well as Illidan and his forces.

It wouldn't make sense in the first place. In TBC we
    already have uncovered Illidan's true motives. We won't be able to fight him,him being a raid boss, as an enmy not unless WE TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND ALTER THE EVENTS OR TIMELINE BY MAKING HIM CORRUPTED. Which is the sole purpose of Guldan coming from the Alternate time line and having the encounter "the demon within". It was also retold with the teaser cinematics Guldan finding Illidan's trapped body.

After all Gul'dan definitely has an idea that Sargeras has plans for Illidan as they both have several interaction with KJ. In Fury of Hellfire patch he even mentioned: " Afterall we will serve the Legion in the end".

No matter what story arc or route you take main or alternate time t leads to Sargeras making contact with Azeroth.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-15 at 02:42 AM.

Do we already know how Sargeras managed to get their souls back from the keepers?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Do we already know how Sargeras managed to get their souls back from the keepers?
    That we don't know as of yet but I believe he made use of his Burning Legion across the universe to scour the world soul of the other Pantheon. He was able to trace Eonar's presence probably the last amongst all his collection and just at the right time we simultaneously assaulted Antorus. Aggramar should logically be the 1st world soul he went for followed by his elder brother then the rest.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-12 at 07:39 AM.

Speaking of Il'gynoth's whispers.

"Her heart is a crater and we have filled it"

Magni's scenario sound effects are that of a beating heart. Her = Azeroth as has been speculated by many. (Jaina/Sylvanas being "her" was stupid anyway)

next expansion is going to have path of the titans.

<insert slap to the player base here>

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Speaking of Il'gynoth's whispers.

"Her heart is a crater and we have filled it"

Magni's scenario sound effects are that of a beating heart. Her = Azeroth as has been speculated by many. (Jaina/Sylvanas being "her" was stupid anyway)
    Fillled with pain, agony, despair.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-12 at 06:55 AM.

What's the point of this thread?

Confirmation of what?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Confirmation of what?
    Il'gynoth's ominous line: 5 keys...5 torches to light our path.

Ammanthul's, Norganon's,Khazgoroth's, Golgoneth's all trapped in the temple of anguish placed in four corners of braziers, their souls like torches. The fifth and last titan soul of Eonar resides in her domain. The central core of Antorus is Argus. So Antorus is a warehouse and factory of the BL and Argus soul as it's power core.

Confirmation of what?
    I didn't watch the linked videos but I think he's saying that the 5 torches from the Ilgynoth quote are the pantheon's souls.

Quote Originally Posted by SeyserKoze View Post
    I didn't watch the linked videos but I think he's saying that the 5 torches from the Ilgynoth quote are the pantheon's souls.
    I doubt he actually knows what's going on outside Azeroth.
    Besides, i'm not going to trust an OG minion on anything.

Not really seeing the connection, either. These torches wouldn't light their path, they would set them aflame. Doesn't even matter if Sargeras corrupts them or not.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Il'gynoth's whispers in EN. 5 keys...5 torches to light our path.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I doubt he actually knows what's going on outside Azeroth.
    Besides, i'm not going to trust an OG minion on anything.

Not really seeing the connection, either. These torches wouldn't light their path, they would set them aflame. Doesn't even matter if Sargeras corrupts them or not.
    Sorry but I think you're incorrect that Il'gynoth doesn't know. His whole bunch of whispers clearly indicate he knows a lot more than beyond the scope you're giving him. He might be lying or twisted truths and focus on Azeroth but the fact remains the nouns he uses are quite indicators of it's awareness of stuff going on, on Azeroth and beyond.
    He knows right down to potentially Magni's alignment with Azeroth calling it "king of diamonds is her pawn." which is recent and to be honest, he wouldn't take interest unless it was meaningful to nab Azeroth for themselves, which he knows Azeroth is a Titan and the Titans in general.
    His knowledge extends back into history as he announces things like the Curse of Flesh being a gift, which predates the raid and pretty much the whole of the MMORPG, that entails lots of things which would involve the Titans too.
    And for other worldly knowledge, Il'gynoth comments on "Your coming was foretold in the rings. The long circle is nearly complete." which even Sargeras speaks of the "circle almost complete" in one of the cinematics where he addresses Aggramar in 7.3 thread.

The Old Gods are pawns to the Void which now encompass the universe as much as the Titans. Il'gynoth came with that new lore rather than being central to Azeroth alone in the older lore and very few links beyond Azeroth but actually they were still there just very subtle. He's definitely something of the Old Gods and they do share knowledge - they have to for their conquest. Even the Shadow Priest's blade knows about things beyond Azeroth. It does comment on a lot of things on Azeroth new and old but an other worldly example is, the Blade talks of how the Etheraels came to be thanks to the Void.
    It's the same pattern for both the Blade and Il'gynoth.

What you're saying about Il'gynoth not knowing is like saying none of Azeroth's inhabitants should know about Argus before we go because 95% have never been there.

The 5 torches could actually include Aggramar really rather than Eonar. With the 4 being turned and 1 already corrupted and perverted by Sargeras, all of them combined into a Dark Pantheon will make it 5 - which if they are already corrupted and messed up could allow the Void to go one step further like shown at Star Augur Etraus fight.
    Stages of 3.
    Frozen - they are stripped down to the minimum and in a stasis of a soul.
    Fel - corrupted and their resistance and will broken. By the Shivarra as shown potentially.
    Void - all from that has been taken to them, the path of corruption already being trod with enough more pushing they can be claimed by the Void which is their goal.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-08-12 at 08:24 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeyserKoze View Post
    and what do we have when this is true?.. whats the point in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post

Ammanthul's, Norganon's,Khazgoroth's, Golgoneth's all trapped in the temple of anguish placed in four corners of braziers, their souls like torches. The fifth and last titan soul of Eonar resides in her domain. The central core of Antorus is Argus. So Antorus is a warehouse and factory of the BL and Argus soul as it's power core.
    Personally I reckon it's Aggramar and not Eonar. The purpose of Shivarra is to make the Dark Pantheon. Aggramar is already part of that Dark Pantheon. Adding 4 more to him would make 5... The 5 keys.

Ok and where is the confirmation?

Why would it not be the Pillars which disabled Aegwynn wards in ToS, and Aegwynn states that she simply modified the already pre-existing wards, which is known to be an important Titan base, and we know that N'zoth has something to do with that place, and his prison is most likely located below the Tomb? And they are literally keys considering their locks are LITERALLY in the Tomb.

Note how that actually has some kind of proof in the game, with several characters saying that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok and where is the confirmation?

Why would it not be the Pillars which disabled Aegwynn wards in ToS, and Aegwynn states that she simply modified the already pre-existing wards, which is known to be an important Titan base, and we know that N'zoth has something to do with that place, and his prison is most likely located below the Tomb? And they are literally keys considering their locks are LITERALLY in the Tomb.

Note how that actually has some kind of proof in the game, with several characters saying that.
    Because the keys are the Pillars of creation, relics attributed to the specific Pantheon. If the keys and torches are the same thing, the statement should be the keys and torches which opens the door and light our path. It's definitely world soul = torches it acts a a spark or flames which ignites or burn meaning it is a flame or alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    and what do we have when this is true?.. whats the point in this thread?
    It leads to my post in general discussion and I'm wondering why a mod move my post in the lore section. Path of the Titans- a so called scrapped feature but I rather coin it "postponed" which has highly likely of being implemented next expac.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-08-12 at 09:38 AM.

Because the keys are the Pillars of creation relics attributed to the specific Pantheon. If the keys and torches are the same thing the statement should be they keys and torches which opens the door and light our path. It's definitely world soul = torches it acts a a spark or flames which ignites or burn meaning it is a flame or alive.

- - - Updated - - -

It leads to my post in general discussion and I'm wondering why a mod move my post in the lore section. Path of the Titans- a so called scrapped feature but I rather coin it "postponed" which has highly likely of being implemented next expac.
    I am 99% sure the keys and the torches are the same thing.

It's just phrased in that way to sound mysterious and because torches cant open locks, and keys cant light a way.