Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So...mythic+ loot system

Just had to 4 man a +15 BRH cause one of the dps left after 2nd boss. So we spent an hour+ 4 manning this shit hole and we finally beat it and low and behold, only one piece of loot. So, this means the 2nd piece of loot went to the shaman who abandoned or group.

So not only does this fuck head get a +15 weekly chest credit for doing basically nothing, he also gets a piece of loot out of the chest? Great system blizzard. Really great.

No he doesn't get either the loot nor the credit.

He left mid run.
    You got 1 loot because you depleted the key.
    Yes in theory the 2nd piece of loot should of gone to the shaman but he will not get it as he wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post

He left mid run.
    Yes in theory the 2nd piece of loot should of gone to the shaman but he will not get it as he wasn't there.
    yo. he recieved loot on mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Seidhe View Post
    Lucky him, i might try this method

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't you uninvite him before the last Boss? That worked in the past at least against such people. Don't know if they have changed that since the last time I had to do something like that is a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Stop pugging.
    Very constructive. Thanks. But seriously it was a 4 man group of friends and we pugged a 5th. Honestly don't care that he left, I'm just pissed that he got loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post

He left mid run.
    No, he definitely got credit. He's on my +15 completion for the week. and as Seidhe said, he surely got it in the mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Didn't you uninvite him before the last Boss? That worked in the past at least against such people. Don't know if they have changed that since the last time I had to do something like that is a while ago.
    He straight up left the group. No one to uninvite.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to bed. This whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. The mythic+ system is such trash...

I've been soloing 15s but you still only have a 2/5chance at loot. I don't think they realize what the forced personal loot system does for less than 5 man groups

- - - Updated - - -

The system itself is fine though stop acting like a child.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

That's kind of funny tho xD, you leave after 2nd boss cuz fuck the group and the game mails you loot.

If you think the system is fine you're off your rocker. It's terrible and it can be really good sometimes. But it's still fucked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    That's kind of funny tho xD, you leave after 2nd boss cuz fuck the group and the game mails you loot.
    Its fine for lfr, its shouldnt happen in mythic plus imo.

You should only get loot mailed to you if you actually participated in killing the boss

I know this is a suck option, but you definitely shouldn't have finished it. Didn't they make it so a key now kinda resets or something when you don't finish, like just so this douche tard that left doesn't get loot I would've started over.

M+ loot system might be one of the most controversial things in Legion, next to legendarys.

For me it's fair to say that some like and some hate it.
    I don't argue with ppl, just because it's a personal opinion.

I would like to have a mix of old amount of items (aka 3 chesting) and no depleting but for me playing with friends is more important than loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so you can't get a group of friends pugging 1 or 2 people, finishing the dungeon and kicking the pugs before the last boss dies to make sure they get the loot and not the pugs.

afaik, postmaster will only send it if he failed to get the item after interacting with the chest. could of course be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    afaik, postmaster will only send it if he failed to get the item after interacting with the chest. could of course be wrong.
    same happened to my guild group. our mate disconnected in the start and couldnt get back in run. We ended 4man dungeon. And after 3 hours he logged on and told us that he got weekly 15 done and recieved loot via mail.

same happened to my guild group. our mate disconnected in the start and couldnt get back in run. We ended 4man dungeon. And after 3 hours he logged on and told us that he got weekly 15 done and recieved loot via mail.
    gtk thanks

Yo no he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's so you can't get a group of friends pugging 1 or 2 people, finishing the dungeon and kicking the pugs before the last boss dies to make sure they get the loot and not the pugs.
    Except the way loot systems work now that isn't relevant to the fact it was mailed to the shaman.

Even in a mythic raid now if you do a boss with less than 20 you may get less loot (and at 15 you will get less). The shaman shouldn't get mailed that piece even if it was assigned to his place in the group, he should just not get loot for leaving.

I can see *an argument* for being kicked, but even then with how the loot system works regardless of the fact those few who will kick others just to waste their time are extremely few that we shouldn't be rewarding the rest who get kicked legitimately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Well dont continue next time and redo the key. Why did he leav ? random DC? you guys were bad and he rage quit? I dont do mythic+ for loot anymore, mainly just for the weekly chest so would be happy just to get it done. I been pugging and usually never have ppl leave. I can easily find another grp anyway