Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Nonononono see thats where you are wrong.

The burden of proof is always on the one innitiating a claim.

You claim this thing looks legit, so its up to you to prove that.

You dont show up in court and say: "you hit me with a car, now disprove it"

Other then that i've provided you with several quotes from the "leak" there where incredibly unlikely bordering fucking hlariously stupid
    I and others who believe it's true already said why this leak is / could be legit. If you aren't satisfied with them it's okay, it doesn't matter.

And there is nothing like "burden of proof" here. It's a leak nothing else. I am not responsible to convince you to believe it. If you don't that's fine. Nevertheless I do.

If you think the quotes are unlikely, hilarious or whatever... granted. Doesn't change anything on my side. 99% of the WoD leak were all of that and it turned out to be true.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    And it will be the last patch of this expansion which will give us content for about 5 months until Veil of Shadows is released in January 2018. I think it's very, very possible this could happen, especially with announcement at GamesCom. I am not really excited, personally, about this expansion though.
    Sorry dear but this never happen.

Patch 7.3 at 29/08 means 7.3.5 in November (17th) with last raid, but this means 5 weeks till the last Raid finder wing will be open.

like this:
    November 14: Raid Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
    November 21: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 open.
    November 28: Raid Finder Wing 2 open.
    December 4: Raid Finder Wing 3 open.
    December 11: Raid Finder Wing 4

Tier raid scheduled:
    January 17: Nighthold
    June 20: Tomb of Sargeras
    November 14: Argus raid

There are about 4 months between a raid and the next and just after a month they releas the new expac?

Do you really think Blizzard will open the beta before the last raid and between the opening of the last wing of the raid fainder and the new expansion lasts less than a month?

In the best situation the next expansion will be avaiable in june or end August/early September
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    A couple of reasons to why Veil of Shadows isn't real:

- The font used in the leaked picture is called Metallophile Sp8, and was licensed solely for use in marketing the Legion expansion.
    - The "text" part of the leak is clearly copy/pasted, so the leaker has been sitting at the computer at one point.
    - Despite having had direct access to the computer, he chose to take a blurry picture from a phone at a very unlikely angle. Why?
    - The glow effects on the titles are just plain awful. Blizzard would never go this overboard or even use such a cliché text effect.
    - The grammar is not great either. Furthermore, the descriptions use a lot of terms that would be considered amateurish by Blizzard and even most D&D players.
    - Refers to Magni as "King of Diamonds" to take advantage of Il'gynoth's foreshadowing and lend credibility to the "leak". Too obvious.

And the WHOIS thing is no proof. I just spend 10 seconds making up another guess at an expansion name and came up with SEAOFSHADOWS.COM.

Another domain without any content which coincidentally also has been registered in August of 2013. What's your point?

The guy behind this "leak" clearly isn't a complete moron. If I were to try and make a fake leak, I'd also try a bunch of domains first. You're buying right into his nonsense.
    The grammar isn't just "not great", it is down-right terrible. Whoever wrote it does not understand how commas work, and has just sprinkled them on like they were decorating a punctuation cupcake. Blizzards copywriters would not have made such elementary errors.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The leak is completely fake. It was a good attempt, but far less convincing than the Eye of Azshara leak we had a while back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As I already told you, you are as wrong or right as me. This leak - as I said a dozen times - is of all the leaks the most plausible one because it doesn't scream FAN MADE with every sentence. Your arguments are not better or worse than mine.
    I could say "only a VERY silly person wouldn't believe this" but I have some manners.
    But you clarly dont have a BRAIN. otherwise you would have explained by now why someone can copy & paste the text and not the picture? answer: because its an OBVIOUS fake but cling on to it silly one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I and others who believe it's true already said why this leak is / could be legit. If you aren't satisfied with them it's okay, it doesn't matter.

And there is nothing like "burden of proof" here. It's a leak nothing else. I am not responsible to convince you to believe it. If you don't that's fine. Nevertheless I do.

If you think the quotes are unlikely, hilarious or whatever... granted. Doesn't change anything on my side. 99% of the WoD leak were all of that and it turned out to be true.
    Oh the problem isnt what you believe. You can believe anything you want. The problem, as i've told you before, is that you present what you believe as imperial facts.

Stuff like this:

"It's more likely to be real than fake right now."

For example. There is absolutely no evidence behind your claim