Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Idiots are a pug killer, not the boss. If people do the mechanics properly, and play how they are supposed to. The boss would die.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2017-08-11 at 04:52 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Okay? How many pugs have you seen "LOOKING FOR ROGUE"? Zero. There's a million rogues out there and like I said, pugs (which is what this thread is talking about) are only looking for ranged and soakers (with immunities) or AotC only. Rogues being a valued class doesn't change that.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't really work with immunities and damage reductions
    Ah very good point. I did not think of that at all
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Idiots are a pug killer, not the boss. If people do the mechanics properly, and play how they are supposed to. The boss would die.
    ...Correct.

The problem is in LFD/LFR and in many PUGs, unfortunately is communication is taboo. Everyone is expected to just go in and do the encounter wordlessly.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ...Correct.

The problem is in LFD/LFR and in many PUGs, unfortunately is communication is taboo. Everyone is expected to just go in and do the encounter wordlessly.
    They are freaking pugging, wtf do you expect? do not pug if you want to kill the bosses without wipes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    They are freaking pugging, wtf do you expect? do not pug if you want to kill the bosses without wipes.
    You sure you're not mixing up server-made PUGs with Group/Dungeon/Raid Finder? There's a clear difference between the two. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Most of the arma wipes are because of stupid melees. No offense but most of melee players do not care about mechanics but dps meter. if we wipe because of arma which spawns a few yards of melee I instant leave that raid. Kj hc is easy please do not complain about arma.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    You sure you're not mixing up server-made PUGs with Group/Dungeon/Raid Finder? There's a clear difference between the two. LOL.
    Nope i am not. I was serious about what i quoted, not confused that with what you thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberveil View Post
    I think it is fine the way it is. KJ isn't a dps race, it is a mechanic check. I don't want to assume but I've found in a fair amount of PuGs, people tend to focus on how much dps they are doing and not what the fight mechanics require. It is honestly as simple as telling people to focus on mechanics, dps downtime of 8-15 seconds is not going to cause the raid to wipe to enrage.
    While it is a mechanic heavy fight, there are certain DPS checks you want to hit. Obvious one is to kill of reflections before the third cast, but apart from that, if you can't enter first transition right after (or before) the second middle rupture, you will drain healer's mana. And if you can't enter second transition before the second tank add spawn, you will probably die in the darkness.