10+ Year Old Account

Horde [H] Bleeding Hollow - <Casually Addicted> LFM for H-Tos 8/9H 2 night/week

<Casually Addicted> is a chillax heroic raiding guild residing on Bleeding Hollow. We strive to do our best while having fun in a no drama environment.

We just hit 8/9H as of 8/10/2017

We're currently looking for a couple more to round out our Heroic roster. Reliability is a must, as well as a high enough ilvl for heroic raiding (915+).

Resto druid
    Any great range player will be considered, but there are no immediate spots
    Arms/Fury war, rogue of sorts, feral druid

We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 730-10pm server (EST), with an all in to go a little later. We do M+ keys when there are people on and other non-serious things.

If you're looking for a relaxed place to call home for you or your alt, we're the place for you.

Any questions reply to this thread, or add us on Bnet at Rystrave#1789 and Luco#1558
    Last edited by rystrave; 2017-08-11 at 03:36 PM.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyo! Raid tonight - gonna finish up Mistress and head over to Host and Maiden. Add me on bnet if you'd like to tag along

- - - Updated - - -

Hit 6/9H tonight. Need a couple strong healers, as well as a mage and boomy, plus melee, preferably a warrior, rogue, or demon hunter. All applicants are considered if they are serious!
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a mature 18+ semi hardcore guild looking to progress in TOS. Currently I'm in a guild that is 8-9H TOS. Seems like you guys are progressing well. The times that my guild usually raid do not work for me due to the fact that I'm in the east coast and on a west coast server. I'm a 924 fury warrior, I play as arms for messing around and I tank mythic plus up to 13 for fun. Please message me more info on your guild. My character name is Darkanubis lightbringer server, immortals guild.

Ps. I also have a friend BM hunter that might be interested also.

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear back from you
    Quote Originally Posted by rystrave View Post
    Heyo! Raid tonight - gonna finish up Mistress and head over to Host and Maiden. Add me on bnet if you'd like to tag along

- - - Updated - - -

Hit 6/9H tonight. Need a couple strong healers, as well as a mage and boomy, plus melee, preferably a warrior, rogue, or demon hunter. All applicants are considered if they are serious!

10+ Year Old Account

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darkanubis View Post
    Hello,

I'm currently looking for a mature 18+ semi hardcore guild looking to progress in TOS. Currently I'm in a guild that is 8-9H TOS. Seems like you guys are progressing well. The times that my guild usually raid do not work for me due to the fact that I'm in the east coast and on a west coast server. I'm a 924 fury warrior, I play as arms for messing around and I tank mythic plus up to 13 for fun. Please message me more info on your guild. My character name is Darkanubis lightbringer server, immortals guild.

Ps. I also have a friend BM hunter that might be interested also.

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear back from you
    Hey Dark! I'll reach out to you sometime today
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone, we are starting our heroic Maiden progression tonight! If you are a rogue, a warrior, a feral, or resto druid, we want you! Totally chill guild filled with good people. If you're looking for a place to call home, hit me up!

- - - Updated - - -

Not only did we get Maiden down but we also got Fallen Avatar, making our casual AF guild 8/9H

We'd really love for an awesome warrior, rogue, or feral to join us. You know how to find us!
    Last edited by rystrave; 2017-08-10 at 03:56 PM.
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Hello - I am a resto / ele shaman but have a couple characters I could work to get up to your raiding lvl. (resto druid possible - but he has no legendaries, and is not up to 915)

Your messages of relaxation and reduced drama are what drew me here, as well as your raid times which work well for me.

I sent a friend invite in game - Ungorok#1333. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Ungorok

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Ungorok! I've accepted your friend request. I hope to be on later tonight if I don't catch you before then
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Quote Originally Posted by rystrave View Post
    Hi Ungorok! I've accepted your friend request. I hope to be on later tonight if I don't catch you before then
    Hello - glad to see you got it - I'm going to be online tomorrow night (Sunday) but not today (out for people's birthdays) will reach out tomorrow around 7PM if you're on.

Thank you for getting back to me!