Page 5 of 196 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, everyone else is sitting on the sidelines watching these mad people fight like animals and shaking our heads.

If this continues to escalate someone is going to get shot, maybe a lot of people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    Both sides sitting there pushing each others buttons is a recipe for disaster. Neither side gets to play the victim card when it ends up blowing up in this fashion.
    I'm not saying anyone gets to play the victim card, other than the actual victims. However, this was quite literally an act of terrorism (so it would appear), which would make claims against that particular group rather strong. If it were an antifa supporter, it would show that they really do seem to love violence and fascism. If it were an alt-righter, it shows they can be every bit as terrible as Muslim terrorists, and would undermine their entire basis for wanting to keep Muslims out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    What's even more hilarious, is that he had to hide behind his wife's skirt by having HER twitter account post about it first:

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/896409989568507906

Her account is not very active and this is the first one that I could see that actually references a current event. So 30 minutes before he is finally badgered into posting an official reply, her usually low activity twitter account posts a reply (and conveniently draws most of the trolls off). Funny, that.
    Trump reluctantly had to tweet about the violence but didn't want too.

LOL! The Orange Turd just said in press conference that violence on BOTH sides. BOTH SIDES!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    These idiots didn't spawn in because Trump ran. The stupidity is burning hotter, indeed, but this would happen under Cruz.
    No it wouldn't have, and if you think that then you are simply bullshitting yourself, sure we had problems of course people disagreed on a bit, but this is happening because you have one man, who is a clown who shouldn't have ever gotten elected because too many people wanted to stick it to Hillary, and didn't give a fuck what was on the line.

Any argument like Susan Sarandon suggesting OH wont it be interesting. Yeah keep telling yourself Pussy Grabber in Chief, who when he isn't oogling his twitter or daughter he's calling the White House a Dump
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Both sides sitting there pushing each others buttons is a recipe for disaster. Neither side gets to play the victim card when it ends up blowing up in this fashion.
    1 side started with the attacks, 1 side committed, what seems to be, a terrorist attack.
    Its bullshit they are the 'same'. Nazis vs anti-nazis, but both are just as bad? Get out of here with that bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding is that some kind of self celebratory reward you pat yourself on the back, these people are real and they are serious for the last time, and they aren't blowing off steam, these people WANT to kill and go to war.

Maybe if that shit had been taken serious before the Republican primaries, maybe that would have prevented this. Not people who are just following the leader with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I wish I understood the logic behind anti-BLM folks.
    I'm anti-blm.

Here's my reasoning.

1. They destroy their own neighborhoods. They claim to be against black violence but they condone and perform those same acts of violence against their own neighborhoods and black owned businesses. This leads me to believe that isnt what they are really protesting.

2. They support killing cops. There are bad cops, no doubt about it, but not all cops are bad, some cops are really good in fact. So this is a bad stance.

3. They only protest young black men dying when its at the hands of cops, they dont protest cops when their are questionable circumstances about shootings of non blacks. This is antithesis of their stance about bad cops, truth is they want cops to stop policing black men, further black men dying to cops is a tiny minority of the lives lost, there are far more lives lost due to drugs, gang violence, random violence. Outreach and pushing for programs or something to help would be better.

But I also dont protest and run cars into people, wave a nazi flag or start chanting Nazi propaganda. I'm just moderate and think both extremes are dildos.

When you preach violence instead of dialogue, you're complicit in the deaths to come. What do you suspect will happen when your rhetoric turns threatening? That the ideologues on the other side will cower and hide, or with conviction meet these threats head on? "Punch a nazi", "make racists afraid again", and whatever right-wing variants there are.

A whole 4 minutes. Good job you piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Trump reluctantly had to tweet about the violence but didn't want too.

LOL! The Orange Turd just said in press conference that violence on BOTH sides. BOTH SIDES!!
    Yeah protesting in and of itself isn't a violent act, but running people over with a car is hope someone clarifies that for him.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Violence only begets violence and is NOT the solution. Anti-fa claims to be for the people, but then they do crap like running over people just because they don't have the same ideals that they do. This has got to stop. The alt-right nazi's and the antifa communists need to get over themselves and learn that they are not the only people on this planet.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    A whole 4 minutes. Good job you piece of shit.
    What did the funny orange man do this time?

Deleted
    One dead, but watch out someone might punch a nazi and break a window!

It will heal. It's gonna heal. I mean like heal.

That is Trump speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Violence only begets violence and is NOT the solution. Anti-fa claims to be for the people, but then they do crap like running over people just because they don't have the same ideals that they do. This has got to stop. The alt-right nazi's and the antifa communists need to get over themselves and learn that they are not the only people on this planet.
    The people who were run over -were- anti-fascist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    We have no indication that an antifa person perpetrated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    What did the funny orange man do this time?
    His press conference is a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    One of the counter-protesters threw a rock (big surprise, right?) and the car swerved into the crowd. That's why there were 3 cars involved, it wasn't a purposeful "I am gonna take my nice-ass car and go to a rally where I can run into some people, back up, and run away."
    lol ...

Kind of surprised the guy wasn't driving a Mustang.

ok, I'll stop with the auto humor.