Quote Originally Posted by noipmahc-omm View Post
    It's like the time some idiot brought a gun to the Milo speech in Seattle. Someone got shot and the information said that it was left on left but it turned out to be a Trump couple who wanted to bust heads open and shoot people.
    Or the Boston Marathon bombing, where Reddit declared the bomber to be some missing Indian student from Brown University, based on a convenience store camera capture of a white Chechen Muslim dude with a fro.

I've stopped caring what the internet detectives think. The people on the ground will always have the most complete information.

Don't know for sure if this is the guy. But this is the picture that's on social media. Again not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    reddit posted all the information about the owner
    but the arrest pictures look nothing like the kid who owns the car.
    the arrest picture of the dude is about 100 lbs fatter then the skinny kid who owns the car.
    This is why the junior detectives on the world's shittiest website do not actually constitute a news service. People should have realized this immediately after they misidentified Sunil Tripathi - who had been missing for a month - as the Boston Marathon bomber and wound up subjecting his family with death and rape threats, including on the Facebook page they set up to help find him (they didn't - he was dead).

Wait for the VA State Police, or whichever law enforcement agency has the scumbag in custody, to identify him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    AHEM. I'M Mr. Wolf-san. Right there in the name. Don't you be giving my title away to that mangy mutt :-P
    I prefer your majasty

Jesus,Charlottesville Virginia is less then a 100 miles from where I live.People have done lost their damn minds.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Helicopter covering the protest crashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Your preference has been duly noted and disregarded. You'd need a kingdom to hold that title, and last I checked Gilneas was half underwater and half controlled by the Undead :-P
    My kingdom is this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I prefer your majasty
    What's majasty?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    What's majasty?
    A unique title I made for myself.

Didn't see this posted yet.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    One of the counter-protesters threw a rock (big surprise, right?) and the car swerved into the crowd. That's why there were 3 cars involved, it wasn't a purposeful "I am gonna take my nice-ass car and go to a rally where I can run into some people, back up, and run away."
    As someone who was actually there, I can tell you this was absolutely not the case. Also, the target wasn't BLM protesters, it was a bunch of regular c'ville people protesting the hate coming into our town along with other pedestrians just trying to walk to the downtown mall (a big open-air market of sorts).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Is this in the state that allowed it for people to drive over people if they were in the way?
    no /extrachars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I hope they're all okay
    a bunch of people were run over by a car... of course people aren't okay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Was this not the lefties being attacked though?
    You don't have to be a leftie to oppose white nationalists... though most of c'ville are relatively left or libertarian

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    As someone who was actually there, I can tell you this was absolutely not the case. Also, the target wasn't BLM protesters, it was a bunch of regular c'ville people protesting the hate coming into our town along with other pedestrians just trying to walk to the downtown mall (a big open-air market of sorts).

- - - Updated - - -

no /extrachars

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to be a leftie to oppose white nationalists... though most of c'ville are relatively left or libertarian
    Last report was like 19 injured and 1 dead from the car. That still right? I'm like 30 minutes out just listening to radio reports and scanners.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post

He means he hopes they heal and it comes out as good as it can for them.

Yes Charlottesville townspeople were the ones counter protesting for the most part. It's has a sizeable number of left wing people, and normies would turn out too.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Fuckin pointless and stupid. Whats the fucking point of a "counter-protest"? You think screaming at them will make people change their minds? Just leave them alone and they will go away sooner, you dont have to listen to their shit....but no gotta turn it into a fuckin clusterfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Last report was like 19 injured and 1 dead from the car. That still right? I'm like 30 minutes out just listening to radio reports and scanners.
    Its up to 1 dead 35 injured now.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I sincerely hope that President Trump issues a pardon for the driver.
    Because innocent civilians deserve to be run down by lunatics? What is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He means he hopes they heal and it comes out as good as it can for them.

Yes Charlottesville townspeople were the ones counter protesting for the most part. It's has a sizeable number of left wing people, and normies would turn out too.
    Yeah before the violence fully exploded, it largely was a pretty peaceful band together by Cville residents who didn't want the violence and hate in their city from either party. There was a small representation by Antifa and BLM but it pretty quickly blew over. Once the city revoked their assembly permits for throwing rocks at cars, piss bottles at journalists, harassing/attacking bystanders, etc it blew up. Now you have extremists from both sides at each other's throats and the police are trying to not involve themselves while peaceful protesters got caught in the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Fuckin pointless and stupid. Whats the fucking point of a "counter-protest"? You think screaming at them will make people change their minds? Just leave them alone and they will go away sooner, you dont have to listen to their shit....but no gotta turn it into a fuckin clusterfuck.
    Sorry, but the counter protest didn't do this. Just because they were counter protesting, doesn't mean you drive them over with a car. Thanks for making a fucking excuse for this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Unfortunately it escalated because they violated their right to assembly. Everyone has the right to peaceful assembly. Assembling and harassing counter protesters, threatening them with violence, telling them they belong in ovens, etc is an immediately way to get your assembly right revoked, which it was. A judge signed off on their warrant but the city revoked it because of the amount of threats and how it was quickly turning into a powder keg.

That's when the shit hit the fan and the cops do not want to get involved and are trying to exit according to scanners.
    It's still up to the police to break up a illegal protest, not Commie scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    The counter protest was residents of the city coming together to try to get them to shut up, move on, and make a statement that their city didn't endorse what was being spewed by that huge rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    It's still up to the police to break up a illegal protest, not Commie scumbags.
    "Commie scumbags" weren't the first to try. The police revoked their permit, tried to relocate them, and it blew the fuck up into a fight between the sides while the police turned tail.

I don't support actions taken by Antifa or BLM representatives here. Just clarifying the timeline.