10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    And here we go now your bias is in full swing with the typical talking points " The other group made us do it".
    And here comes your bias talking points about how everything that contradicts what you say is false.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    People on the right wing have been talking about doing just this sort of thing to protesters for a long time, and here it is.
    Well this is true. I read it in other threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    My position re-Russia-American relations is dead smack within the mainstream of American security experts. It only looks extreme because we're societally not used to regarding an actual other nation state as our enemy and talk like that is usually confined to security circles.

We've gotten very comfortable thinking of Al Qaeda or ISIS as our enemy because of their blatant barbarism and cultural differences. It's easy when your enemy is brown skinned and wears robes. White skinned enemies who wear $10,000 suits and sit at Mahogany tables take us a bit out of our element psychologically in contemporary times. That's legitimately the only difference. Both attacked us.
    I won't help you derail the thread, beyond saying (as I have in the past), that I find your obsession with Russia bordering on the unhealthy, and that I consider the US a greater threat to democracy and security in the world than any other nation.

Now, let's get back to the matter at hand, shall we?

Yeah. You only parrot their lines, repeat their lies, and defend their people, promote their policies. But no, you have nothing at all in common with them.

For fucks sake. I'm just going to throw this here, especially 9.

Don't you have the balls to own up to the logical end point of your political positions? Stand up. Take credit. This is in your name.

Trump dogwhistled his way through the 2016 election. And some of his inner circle like Stephen Miller and Bannon are white nationalists. Seb Gorka is an actual Nazi. Are you for real?

It's not bullshit. It's that you don't care.
    Sorry pal. That isn't how this works.

If I say I like fruit loops and David Duke says he likes fruit loops that doesn't mean I support the kkk. But then again, you don't actually have any idea what I believe in. For the record though, I didn't vote for Trump.

Deleted
    HAHAHHAHA. You think the Alt-Right is about immigration? Oh that's good. That's very, very good.
    Ít seems to be their prominent cause -

The 'Alt-Right' was termed by Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer. It is a euphamism. It's Nazism for the internet age.
    Okay - So What do you call the people that voted for trump then?
    Or hang out at R/Donald?
    It either refers to actual Nazis at which point it refers to such a small subset of people that it's immaterial, or it it doesn't, and then you gotta stop calling them nazis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The police at one point did make a call to pull out. They were understaffed and outgunned because the white nationalists arrived with riot gear, shields, and assault weapons. They went back into the mess when they got more manpower.
    Time to teach the 1920s to the authorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    People on the right wing have been talking about doing just this sort of thing to protesters for a long time, and here it is.
    Yep. On this very forum you've had people responding to BLM rallies saying that they'd run them down with their cars.

Still funny you guys? Hah hah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    And here we go now your bias is in full swing with the typical talking points " The other group made us do it".
    Shits pouring out of your eyes. Nobody made this shit stain decide to kill people just like you it's a bias choice. You have no high ground
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The coverage on msnbc is so lopsided it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Granted, there are lunatics on both sides, they are making it out as if every conservative is a kkk nationalist and every counterprotestor is a national hero.

There were obvious ANTIFA members in attendance causing violence.

Do the producers at MSNBC not realize that if ANTIFA somehow got in charge of this nation, they would be lining up half the population against the wall and shooting them.
    Again, what were you watching, exactly? The vast majority of the violence was brawls between university students literally singing bible verses to help keep the peace and violent out-of-staters that brought literal riot gear with them.

Fucking downplay of the century right here lmao.

Edit: Oh wait, raw unedited youtube videos are totally a narrative. /s
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-08-12 at 11:24 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Both sides have no common sense and fail to see how they're all to blame.

Maybe one day the idiots on the left will start to realize that allowing mass immigration with a shrinking middle class isn't too bright and the idiots on the right will see that wealth disparity is a problem. Until then this will just continue.

Granted, there are lunatics on both sides, they are making it out as if every conservative is a kkk nationalist and every counterprotestor is a national hero.

Do the producers at MSNBC not realize that if ANTIFA somehow got in charge of this nation, they would be lining up half the population against the wall and shooting them.
    Because the fucking two of us who actually know what the hell was going on have been telling you that Antifa and BLM were present but in such pitiful numbers they were total non factors. They got into fist fights with some of the white nationalists over piss and brick throwing but were quickly dispersed through separation or pepper spray.

The shit hit the fan when the police notified them that the protest permit was being revoked for their actions and suddenly the crowd of counter protesters were being rammed by goons with riot shields.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Clearly they were just kidding and didn't mean they would really run over protesters with a car despite saying it over and over!

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    Counter protesters were NOT at fault. This is all on the right. Stop trying to bring everyone down to your level when you fuck up.
    So how is it only their fault? For being there? I didn't know that is a group i hate is around that gives me free reign to act like a child and start shit cause of muh outrage. Typical of the deep ends of both sides is to basically say " Its the others fault for even existing". That little mindset will let people justify alot of things

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    "Panicked" by speeding through an entire block of people?
    Well, yes. If you're stuck in a car and surrounded by that many people you think might be about to smash you up once they're done with your car... well figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not even fucking close. The driver was over a fucking block away picking up speed and he did this deliberately. If you haven't watched all of the fucking videos, don't fucking talk.
    Shocking as it may seem, I don't have everything immediately at hand when there's a breaking news story. This video does look pretty damning though, I'll agree.
    Still not tired of winning.

If you accelerate into a half empty street full of people, do you immediately backup over those people and make a run for it? If you it was an accident, why run?
    you're not putting yourself in their shoes at all... run the scenario for me, you're at a rally where people are clearly mad enough to come out and protest something, you then run a car into the crowd of people who were angry before running a car into them, and you think getting out and calmly explaining is the answer?

seriously? i want to know if you gave this any thought at all.

whoever that person was, whether they were right or wrong in what they did, would have been mauled and likely stomped/killed by those angry people long before any police showed up. this is common sense. if you get in a fender bender, don't run, it will be fine. if you mow down a group of protesters, run, quickly, it won't be fine if you're still there 15 seconds after you do it.

10+ Year Old Account

If it were these racist I'll would.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Counter protesters were NOT at fault. This is all on the right. Stop trying to bring everyone down to your level when you fuck up.
    Extreme right*
    Lets also not forgot that Nazism is a violent ideology by creation. Meanwhile the counter protest had no 1 ideology, its was an anti-nazi/racism/etc.. protest.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yep except you don't know the guy hit, and you are using a guy fairly well known as a white supremacist to defend.
    Corpse would be a corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Do we know what his\her motives were, or is it all speculation up to this point? Or is this something only asked when other people run vehicles into people?

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Both sides have no common sense and fail to see how they're all to blame.

Maybe one day the idiots on the left will maybe start to realize that allowing mass immigration when we have a shrinking middle class isn't too bright and the idiots on the right will see that wealth disparity is a problem. Until then this will just continue.
    ...you get that from an event that went like this:

group A arrives fully armed, with riot gear and shields, for "peaceful protest".
    group B has a few members arrive, scattered around without many (certainly not as many as group A).
    the Town says "fuck this, we're not going to be a battleground" and revokes their permits and protests group A, leading group A to start attacking them sporadically
    group A member then runs over people shopping that weren't even protesting

but somehow, despite this being mostly white middle class people, this is an immigration problem? are you shitting me right now?