Day 1.5 Count

Vote Count

2. Listo95 – Marack(14), Cruelle(59)
    2. Cruelle - Listo95(55), Largehorn(58)
    1. Largehorn – Danner(63)
    1. Crissi – Blood Fox(11),

With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch

7+ Year Old Account
    2 people claiming doc already... who is the least trustworthy between them?

I was kind of hoping we'd have a simple D1.

Not really sure how best to proceed, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

It's so quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's so quiet.
    Sorry... been trapped in meetings :S

yeahh i had to give a presentation yesterday so iw as swamped. that said is it majority or minority lynch rules?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    yeahh i had to give a presentation yesterday so iw as swamped. that said is it majority or minority lynch rules?
    Majority: With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch

ok sooo still people weren't getting my joke but its chill! frame me however you like, doesn't even matter to me!

that said I dont think we are going to get a lynch off today (which sucks because we need a voting record). am i goign to leave my vote on a "doc" claim day 1? probably not, but it is day one so any reason is valid.

Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote: listono other choice, i rather have a voting record than none at all. ( plx be skum ty)

7+ Year Old Account
    End of D1 Vote Count

3. Listo95 – Marack(14), Cruelle(59), Blood Fox(87)
    2. Cruelle - Listo95(55), Largehorn(58)
    1. Largehorn – Danner(63)

With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch. The day ends in No Lynch!

Please submit your night actions. Day will resume in 24 hours.

Hello. I've come to this forum to recruit the ambitious leaders of tomorrow. Must have skillsets including powerhungry, backstabbing, manipulation, and loose moral code. I see the potential for many new bodies here to add to our elite organization. Thank you for your consideration.

..... BUMP.

7+ Year Old Account
    As dawn came about people started emerging from their houses and discovered....Nothing had changed from the night before. This was sure to be a rocky day of infighting though.

D2 is now open!

10+ Year Old Account
    wooo, go townies!

but this is basically Day 1 all over again. Maybe we'll get something done this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Obligatory good job town post...

Dont trust BF. Still dont like listo for his video spam.

Well, here's hoping that someone has a solid lead to pursue...?

jesus christ evven when i dont do anything i get told that i cant be trusted. wtf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Obligatory good job town post...

Dont trust BF. Still dont like listo for his video spam.
    How dare you! How can fluff cause you to dislike me!?

10+ Year Old Account
    fluff is what got you killed in Mario Kart listo. SHoulda learned!

but uh, I currently got nothing, except maybe expanding on my thoughts on Cruelle's claim. That last day was a cluster fuck, and I think Kryllian intended that, what with having a fair chance at accidentally targeting a townie power role

Well... I'll say we did a silly not lynching someone D1.

But good job not losing anyone last night! Not a lot of time for me currently. I'll be back in a couple of hours though hopefully.

@Crissi

How would you rank those who voted on you from highest to lowest in terms of being suspicious?

10+ Year Old Account
    From Most to least:

This is normally where I;d say Cruelle for reasons already stated, but the cop claim makes me very iffy to be firm on that. Would normally be top but boy would that be a bad lynch if claim was true.

A-sayo - new person so I cant exactly read, but could just be new scum hopping on. Had said that likely only 1 of BF, Cruelle, my claims are true, when its still possible for multiple to be due to hydra set up.

Largehorn - jumped on, then off in same post when he saw my train was taking off. Cant be sure if legitimate good naturedness, or scum wanting to avoid being in prime train position

Blood Fox - While Im very aware of BF's agent of chaosness, with how early in the day the vote was and how fishy / baity his doc statement was, Im liable to think that's just him wanting to catch something rather than get me in a bind.

Danner - I cant really fault Danner after how many games I've been scum, and winning the last several games that way. Seems to argue in the way town danner does.

If I may correct you, I never intended to say that "likely only" one of these claims could be true. Quoting my post #60 :

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    So far we have Blood Fox who made a doc claim at #35, Crissi who did the same at #53 and now Cruelle who is claiming cop at #59. I do think at least 1 of these claims is true but since we don't have more information than that for now...
    One of them is likely to be true, but that doesn't mean the others are lying either.

As well as post #74, where I support Graeham's idea not to lynch someone of that 1st day :

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Indeed, that does mean Crissi and Blood Fox can tell the truth and both be doctor. Not sure if it is worth taking the risk of lynching someone on day 1 then.
    What I don't get is the focus on BF. Every single page I read people seem to push the idea of ignoring him ! D:

PS : What's with that Razamith post on N1 ? Are we supposed to understand something out of it ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.