The Tarlys are done ...they get burnt alive. So we wont know till the last episode ..if even then. who will be in Dorne or the reach. I swear sometimes you people get so knit picky lol. It's a fantasy show which we have a shit ton of spoilers for go read them ffs. Stop sqabbling!

If the Tarlys are indeed burnt alive at the hands of Dany then I just have yet another reason to loathe her, I guess. Here's hoping that before Cersei is defeated she manages to burn the disgusting Dothraki hordes to a crisp with wildfire. Every last one of them.

Could see Tarly senior being burnt. Dany will give him the ole bend the knee speech "you can live in my new world or die in your old one" and he'll call her a savage and some other colorful language and she'll do a power move infront of everyone and toast him, then Dickon will bend the knee and might survive

They'll both die.

And p eople will defend her " because it's war!! " even though she's invading their lands with an army of rapist savages.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Could see Tarly senior being burnt. Dany will give him the ole bend the knee speech "you can live in my new world or die in your old one" and he'll call her a savage and some other colorful language and she'll do a power move infront of everyone and toast him, then Dickon will bend the knee and might survive
    He could be playing the long game. He did support Aerys during Robert's Rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The Episode starts off with the aftermath of the battle of the field of fire http://bit.ly/2uSUmY7 where the Lannisters and Tarlys got their asses kicked. Bronn, after saving Jamie’s life asks him what’s wrong with him and why on earth would he do something as crazy as charging towards a dragon. Jamie starts to wonder how he’s going to tell Cersei that their forces took a massive loss. The scene cuts to Dany’s army also facing the aftermath of the battle (handling prisoners and so on) but also the judgment of Randyll and Dickon Tarly, Dany tells the Tarlys to bend the knee and serve her but Randyll who already swore an oath of Cersei and that she is his queen, Dickon also follows in his father’s example and denies Dany as well which is when Dany orders Drogon to roast them which horrifies Tyrion who says its unnecessary and brutal (never explained how he gets to the field of fire) Friki then discusses that it’ll be interesting to see what the soldiers and other minor houses who might have seen these events decide to do after the show of power by Dany, weather some bend the knee or not isn’t stated
    https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...5_review_full/

The whole "I'm not here to murder....." line probably comes right after she burns the two of them alive and she is talking to the rest of the defeated army.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    They'll both die.

And p eople will defend her " because it's war!! " even though she's invading their lands with an army of rapist savages.
    As opposed to the rapist savages employed by the women currently in power? At lest Dany is trying to educate her rapist savages. Cersei uses rape as a punishment for her female prisoners. Dany has only used the dothraki when she is personally commanding them and only when attacking a military target.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It's for the viewers, it makes for a more dramatic reveal if it looks like the Unsullied are winning then you realize they've won nothing. And I second the guy who said they didn't expect the sewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, why do people post leaks, it's so stupid. I know they're allowed in this thread but it's still super douchey.
    Its not dooshy, its literally what this thread is for, we have a no spoiler one. This is r/freefolk on mmoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicpopsicle View Post
    The Tarlys are done ...they get burnt alive. So we wont know till the last episode ..if even then. who will be in Dorne or the reach. I swear sometimes you people get so knit picky lol. It's a fantasy show which we have a shit ton of spoilers for go read them ffs. Stop sqabbling!
    Sam's sister would have to be the new lady

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Sam's sister would have to be the new lady
    Ya they aren't, Sam's sister is still around, and with the nights watch looking to be ended soon anyway Sam might be lord. The house is in still relatively good shape

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post

Talk about eye sex, at least on Dany's part.
    The show has enough incest..I rather hope for Jorah!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Difference between spoilers (from the books, what this thread was originally meant to allow) and leaks. I mean, no one wants to come here and read the plot of the next episode in detail. People who post it are just being assholes.
    Speak for yourself.

This has been covered a million times, by mods and overzealous backseat mods in this thread, anything goes here, if you don't want to read spoilers up to and including leaks from episodes that haven't aired yet, then don't come to the thread, there is a non spoiler thread where you can still discuss the show but without having to spoil things.

currently watching the whole of seasons 1-6 again while watching the current season, just gotten to the Jamie and Brienne in the bath part where he talks about the wildfire plot. Has the wild fire been moved or is it still in place?
    I'm going by the presumption that the wildfire is still where it is due to Jamie not getting a chance to tell his side since Stark took him and charged him when he killed the man king.
    another part that enforces the theory of wildfire not being moved is all of the wildfire casks that were used under the septum in season 6.

long story short.... will the rest of the wildfire be used later this current season or in season 8? i have a feeling that Cersei will blow up the whole of kings landing when she's finally backed into a corner in the final season.

" I am not here to murder you. Bend the knee or die. "

Hah. Killing prisoners humanely? Nah. Burn them alive.

Deleted
    Might as well have winked straight at the camera after that "I thought you might still be rowing" line.

Classic Davos.

Jon says " I wish you good fortune in the wars to come " which is what Arthur said to Ned.

This has to be a jab at the people thinking Jon was related to the Daynes ( there was a popular theory that he was Ned and Ashara Dayne's son )

Deleted
    And the show just confirmed that Jon is full blown Targ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They've done that a few times over.
    No, this is more than that. This means he isn't a bastard, Rhaegar and Lyanna got married, which puts Jon ahead of Dany in the line of succession from the Targ point of view.

His family name is Targaryen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back Margaery. Only useful queen this show ever had. Daenerys is stupid and Cersei is just THE bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to back good episodes? WTF?!?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    No, this is more than that. This means he isn't a bastard, Rhaegar and Lyanna got married, which puts Jon ahead of Dany in the line of succession from the Targ point of view.

His family name is Targaryen.
    I mean it was kinda obvious. Rhaegar died for that woman.