Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I don't think blizzard will remake the mistake to touch the older zones again
    It would be great if they did, there is nothing to preserve anymore, change them again. Cata revamp isn't that great anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Or it's just a very bad translation in its early stages for a testing website.
    translation???? damn mate now your are really desperatly grasping aint you? Blizzard is an american firm so there is no need for a TRANSLATION....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    It would be great if they did, there is nothing to preserve anymore, change them again. Cata revamp isn't that great anyways.
    zones are to be preserved just like any valuable thing created

out of all of these "leaks" which one do you guys see most likely happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orruith View Post
    Probably this one tbh. I don't think it's real but I think out of all the ones so far, it seems plausible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orruith View Post
    none at all. especially with THIS ONE being the most UNBELIVEABLE

Priming my hat for being wrong here but I really don't think this is it.

1. First off, the date makes no sense either as a release or announcement date.
    2. The concept seems all over the place and very unfocused (more pillars of creation focus is just bad writing too, but then again so was wod).
    3. Dragon isles, KT, and Naz doesn't seem like enough for an expansion, though I would've said the same about the Broken isles.
    4. Warships is totally believable and I think will happen, but no mention of other islands, which kinda kills it. I would expect to see some of the others mentioned elsewhere (plunder, tel abim, etc).
    5. Not enough done with races. New customizations would be cool, but new race or subraces I think is almost for sure in the cards. Haven't had a new race since mop.
    6. Speaking of races, Human Shaman and Troll Paladins....
    7. New battlegrounds. Plural. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    2. The concept seems all over the place and very unfocused (more pillars of creation focus is just bad writing too, but then again so was wod).
    The Pillars haven't even really done anything as of yet besides close the tomb for whatever reason. But really, that seemed more like a coincidence to me and we just got gud and chased KJ away. Then yknow.. Doesn't matter anyways. (Argus and all)

These things shaped Azeroth, and we've only really seen them in the hands of simpletons, not truly empowered beings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You're attempting to skip the last few years of solid lore that shows Jaina will NEVER agree to help the Horde. And your only argument is that they did it once, long before the events that made her hate them? Bad argument that lore shows otherwise. Also Blizzard has NEVER said that she won't be killed off or that she isn't evil, so if you have proof of that show it or keep your mouth shut.

- - - Updated - - -

She wanted to assassinate Garrosh during his trial, but wasn't able because of the wards preventing magic. As for after, who knows what she did for the whole time we were in Draenor and who knows what she's done all of Legion. For all you know she could be off killing people. She is psychotic, the lore shows it. Anduin just lost his father, do you see him going batshit crazy? Varian watched his city burn and lost his father, then lost his memory and became a gladiator slave for the Orcs, yet he's the one who stopped Thrall from killing Garrosh, he didn't go crazy. Thrall lost his path, his calling, his elements, and his weapon given to him by a long friend, do you see him going crazy? No he's just depressed and off crying with his kids. Velen literally lost his planet, his 2 best friends, his son, his family...is he going crazy? Saying is a justified reaction to become homicidal and being such a radical racist, after being the only neutral leader who wanted peace between the factions, going full 180 isn't a rational reaction to anything that's happened to her.
    I just don't wanna see blizzard take away any more of my favorite female lore characters bad enough losing ysera lets not lose any more
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    none of these leaks are going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I just don't wanna see blizzard take away any more of my favorite female lore characters bad enough losing ysera lets not lose any more
    I agree on that point, they should stop killing off lore characters. However that doesn't change that current lore tells us that Jaina would rather go to war than have peace with the Horde.

I agree on that point, they should stop killing off lore characters. However that doesn't change that current lore tells us that Jaina would rather go to war than have peace with the Horde.
    Old God corruption almost always involves doubt and desperation.

unrelated: all this grammar smashing made me think,

If this is real, Blizzard better take The Grammer-Hammer of Khaz'goroth to this copy before launch.
    who needs a banhammer

Azshara is going to die. No FREAKIN doubt about it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    This one sounds the most realistic, but I'm expecting something out of left field like Legion was.
    How exactly was legion out of left field? If anything it was the perfect continuation to end guldans storyline. Now WoD that was out of nowhere but legion was pretty much expected

10+ Year Old Account
    Human shamans make enough sense. Troll paladins also make enough sense once you consider Sunwalkers (Tauren pallies). Now that we've vanquished the Legion, it is the right time for Draenei locks. It really is about time for Pandaren druids and deathknights.

Draenei Warlocks are not automatically Eredar. You don't become a demon, just by using Fel magic. Orc Warlocks aren't Fel Orcs. Blood Elf Warlocks aren't Fel Elves. They can become such, but becoming a demon is a process. Demonic power has to mutate your body. A proper warlock retains mastery over their power, bending it to their will, rather than being bent by it.

Draenei may be part of the universe's most corruptible race. Only a small faction of their race escapes corruption. And even flying the cosmos, hunted, and indoctrinated by the Light for so many thousands of years, you still see a ton of them join the Legion in WoD at the drop of a hat. The Draenei are so pure, because those that fail to uphold those values drop out of the Draenei culture, leaving only the small minority of the full race in the Light.

Still, seeing the Draenei turn to allowing Fel use would be a tremendous shift in these values. One that seems unexpected. If Blizzard wanted to give Warlock to one more Alliance race, you'd think Night Elf might be higher on the list. There will have to be new lore that explains this move, to make it credible. Do the Broken of Argus join the Draenei civilization, introducing knowledge of fel among the population? Does a section of Eredar break from Sargeras' control, seeking a path of reunification, tired of endless war, or seeking to join the fight against the Void, allowing Draenei to learn from the knowledge of these relatives long-gone?

If Blizzard wants to give us new lore that enables the new race/class combos, they surely can. But for now we'll have to wait to see how they would explain it. After all, Troll Druid seemed pretty darn crazy at the time.

I am the only one really curious to see what Pandaren Druid forms would look like, on a different subject?

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Azshara is going to die. No FREAKIN doubt about it. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    If you aren't smart enough to read between posts to see a whole conversation you should probably stay off forums and go back to school.

10+ Year Old Account
    ]

She wanted to assassinate Garrosh during his trial, but wasn't able because of the wards preventing magic. As for after, who knows what she did for the whole time we were in Draenor and who knows what she's done all of Legion. For all you know she could be off killing people. She is psychotic, the lore shows it. Anduin just lost his father, do you see him going batshit crazy? Varian watched his city burn and lost his father, then lost his memory and became a gladiator slave for the Orcs, yet he's the one who stopped Thrall from killing Garrosh, he didn't go crazy. Thrall lost his path, his calling, his elements, and his weapon given to him by a long friend, do you see him going crazy? No he's just depressed and off crying with his kids. Velen literally lost his planet, his 2 best friends, his son, his family...is he going crazy? Saying is a justified reaction to become homicidal and being such a radical racist, after being the only neutral leader who wanted peace between the factions, going full 180 isn't a rational reaction to anything that's happened to her.
    You need to elaborate on batshit crazy, because lorewise she hasn't done anything during WoD and all player speculation is guesswork and fanon.

Even Varian Wrynn wanted to kill the Horde during Ulduar, after his vain attempt at establishing peace following the Wrathgate.

Thrall losing his connection to the elements is hardly comparable to the loss of life in Theramore. He's not going to massacre the elements which he swore to protect. A better comparison would be the perversion of the elements and spirits, prompting Thrall to avenge them.

Literally, Velen kills demons and corrupted allies on Argus. Hell, Velen sides with Illidan when Illidan kills a naaru.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-08-13 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    You need to elaborate on batshit crazy, because lorewise she hasn't done anything during WoD and all player speculation is guesswork and fanon.

Even Varian Wrynn wanted to kill the Horde during Ulduar, after his vain attempt at establishing peace following the Wrathgate.

Thrall losing his connection to the elements is hardly comparable to the loss of life in Theramore. He's not going to massacre the elements which he swore to protect. A better comparison would be the perversion of the elements and spirits, prompting Thrall to avenge them.
    Yet another person who only picks out a single thing. If you're not going to read everything, don't bother quoting me. Varian did NOT want to "kill the Horde" there is absolutely ZERO evidence of this. He snuffed out the leader during Wrathgate, was in a bloodlust, got shut down, and got over it and this was LONG before the events of Ulduar/ToC. He was so wanting to kill the Horde that he allowed saurfang to take his sons body. Ya ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Literally, Velen kills demons and corrupted allies on Argus. Hell, Velen sides with Illidan when Illidan kills a naaru.
    Yeah, but that was Xe'ra and Xe'ra is a dick.