Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    The truth is that neither side is innocent on this field, this had been comming for a long time.

There are members of the alt-right that genuinley are only looking to protect their right to free speech and their entitlement to defend themselves against hatred and racial bigotry comming from the left, but there are members of the alt right that use that as an excuse to insight violence under the pretense that its in self-defence, which to be fair, quite often it is the alt-right being attacked first in every protest they've been too.

They've tried being peaceful in many instances, simply protesting and rallying, but police would just stand aside as Antifa attacked alt-right protesters and BLM (And YES, members of BOTH are guilty of attacking the right BEFORE this incident).

But police wont report on it and neither will journalists or mainstream media because doing so would go against the idea that they're fighting oppression and media LOVES to support the rebels of oppression. The reality is that until BLM and Antifa kicked shit off, the world was a significantly more peaceful place. Progression was HAPPENING anyway, but suddenly these progressives decided, I know, lets get violent.

Remember that incident of the autistic fella that got assaulted by 4 BLM members? Do you know Why BLM isnt innocent? Because its just as bad as the KKK, its just as full of hate, the same with Antifa, the same with MANY leftist groups.

You CANNOT justify the assault on Milo Yiannopolos Right Wing attendee's a few months back then say that these guys did *NOT* deserve this.

The reality is Violence, breeds, violence. It was a simple case of it being a matter of time before the right had finally lost its fucking cool and decided to declare open war with the left.

The Left chose to start a fire, the Right is *finally* reacting to it.

NOBODY Won today, Nobody, this was a product of months upon months of tension finally going from skirmishes from leftist assault groups to a full blown war by the Right in reaction to it.

This can only end when the Media reports BLM and Antifa for what they are, false oppressives who are basically domestic terrorists in disguise, who openly attack police and refuse to adheer to the laws of the land. This can only end when the KKK is finally forced to shut down forever, and BLM, and Antifa and the Neo-Nazi facist units within the Right.

EVERYONE, has to be accountable, it cannot be one sided.

It cannot, you want peace to win? Get rid of the ones stirring anarchy.
    Fuck off. You think the only reason neo-Nazis are violent is because people are opposing them? You think they would just leave people alone if not actively resisted? Do you have any idea what fascists believe? Do you have any idea what fascists DO? Or is it that you agree with it, and are using DARVO tactics to make the people who are trying to protect themselves from these psycopaths look bad?

Just say what you REALLY mean. "N*****s and kikes deserve to be killed for being uppity." We all know people like you would be first in line to apply as concentration camp guards. Stop pretending you don't agree with them, already.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

A blatant act of terrorism and they should be wiped off the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    <they attacked a counter-protest against the rally
    Oh... ok, that makes more sense. Great, now I can be outraged. @Edge-, see, this is what happens when you tolerate ideologies that promote hate and violence. Fuck your constitution if it supports people like that. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Crazy that the national guard have to put out a memo on how to identify them to distinguish them from the milita because they wear the same uniform and are both heavily armed.

Insane country.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Unless the alt-right start killing people in public then no. Free speech is free speech. Let them expose themselves and be done with it. No need to attack them or counter protest them. A bunch of idiots yelling at each other is what we should let them do. Until they actually start dragging nonwhites out of their homes and places of work and start beating them or killing them let them speak their mind. And this is coming from an African American.
    THEY JUST DID! They have been killing people. We keep telling you about this shit. You don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The KKK has a 200 year history of killing and terrorizing black people in this country, and hiding behind hoods. BLM has had largely peaceful protests, with, iirc, about a handful of attacks against police. One is, inherently, racist. The other believes black people should be treated with equality.

Again, you're conflating two largely different things - an organization rooted in hate which has often expressed their hate in that 200 year history, and a peaceful, non-violent organization rooted in the Civil Rights movement, which, like the Civil Rights movement, has had outbreaks of violence from its fringes.

For example, I am a lawyer, a card-carrying member of the ACLU and NAACP, and, you guessed it, a member of BLM. I have not a violent bone in my body.
    The hate has been there for a long time, just more and more is coming out of the woodwork. Moreso when they get signals from their leaders that violence is ok. During a few rallies Trump encourages his followers to attack any protestors and the media.
    Then last year in response to the Standing Rock protests, Republican North Dakota state Rep. Keith Kempenich introduced House Bill 1203 making it legal to hit a protester with your car.

Also last year right wing darling Glenn Reynolds (a Professor of Law aka Instapundit) suggests his Twitter followers “run down” Charlotte protesters. In response to last year's protests.

Then there's the GEN-OT BLM related threads from last year. A few posters said aloud their fantasies of running over protesters. One real gem wanted to see them lit on fire.

Everyone in the lefty protest community knew this was coming. Just been reading John Lewis biography ... the right wing was even more bloody back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Unless the alt-right start killing people in public then no. Free speech is free speech. Let them expose themselves and be done with it. No need to attack them or counter protest them. A bunch of idiots yelling at each other is what we should let them do. Until they actually start dragging nonwhites out of their homes and places of work and start beating them or killing them let them speak their mind. And this is coming from an African American.
    The Alt-Right actually just did kill somebody in public, sooooo.....

and let's be very clear. You should go back and read my series of posts. Not all, or even most Islamists are terrorists. People advocating for Sharia law in the US or the UK... radical islamists... they have their speech protected because they are not committing violence. Rather, radical islamist terrorists grow out of this larger group, that is sympathetic to the terrorists ends, if not their means. I am likening the alt-right to the larger group, as a whole, of peaceful islamists. The guys who march and carry signs who say "Islam will Conquer the World", and "Sharia everywhere". That kind of thing.

They are watched by security services in case radicalization, which they have already undergone, leads to violence. The same now must be done to the alt-right. They must be watched as if they are Islamists, to figure out who among them will turn to violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Some citizens of the Charlottesville where the demonstration was being held? They came out and protested the demonstration saying they stood for equality and all that. And these were the people the young Nazi drove a car into.

Was reading an interview of the guy's next door neighbor who said the Nazi guy used to come home blasting polka music on the car radio.
    Jesus Christ... really? No disrespect... but that must be the most comedic terrorist attack in the history of these things... Also, don't the victims suffer enough? Why torture them with Polka on top of the car...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    By calling people who say it's a problem racist?
    They're already doing that. They have murdered 4 people (off the top of my head), and attempted to kill many more, since the election. But whenever anyone says "hey, this is a big problem", everyone just goes "But antifa spraypainted an ATM", or "BLM said a mean word to a cop", or "Are Jews REALLY humans, though?".

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Except you've literally conflated the problem to levels of "being tainted." That's a perception not based in reality. There's like, less than a handful of viral videos that circulate among the far right of people *chanting* vile things (and not acting on them), and, on top of that, a handful of actual, violent attacks against police. And that's within the context of hundreds and hundreds of protests.

Comparatively, the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam were much bigger fringes of the Civil Rights Movement. Is the Civil Rights Movement a tainted movement because of those?

Believe it or not, BLM marches have largely shut down and disavowed any violence that starts. One main exception I can think of was a march in...Portland, I think? That one went rampant, and in the end, it was property damage and not bodily harm that ended up on the bottom line. All the attacks on police have been separate from actual BLM marches themselves, though the Dallas one occurred right after a BLM march where the shooter knew lots of police would be.

Also, your broad term of "antagonistic" is overly vague. Protests, by their nature, are supposed to be antagonistic. I would agree with your statement if it said "people being violent."
    No, those groups are ruined. Even you made that distinction with the Martin/Malcolm split. That's like you actually saying all Islamic nations kill gays as part of the law because some indeed do.

Okay. How about "Actively instigating a fight"? Surely the people with shields, helmets and bludgeons or knives or taunting others into fighting have zero business being called peaceful protesters? Same for people hucking shit. Remember, this is for every protestor group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Heh, thing is, these Alt-Right losers make it so fucking easy. This isn't a challenge. This is beginner mode.

I mean look at this slob of a human being, this terrorist... trash. This is exactly what you would expect from this cadre of losers.

Again, I am just waiting for all the wonderful things he put on reddit to spill out in coming days. I'm sure it's there. Look at him. That is a man who likes his message boards. And I'll let you into a preview of the next line of attack. It's going to be a "Who Said It?", this Alt-Right Terrorist, Donald Trump, or one of our own MMO-OT alt-right people.
    Yeah well as I said before Ill say it now, the reason I pointed out what I did with you is because unlike too many at least you know where shit comes from, and have the integrity to be honest about it.

I don't give a shit what religion, race or political ideology, that is a huge fucking problem right now. This guy getting in that car and deciding to kill people is no different than the BLM in terms of collateral damage, but there is a very fucking significant difference and very different threat.

It's one thing to say well we don't approve of violence, it is another to say well we approve of violence depending on who it is, which is the part a lot of these Alt-Right motherfuckers right now don't get and it glosses over their hollow faces.

This wasn't a god damn accident, this wasn't a fit of rage, this man started his car and steered it into people that is a conscious fucking decision. I am more than a little sick of the gas lighting bullshit and the usual suspects moon walking away from it.

I don't really care who a person hates, and they are free to speak their minds, but shit like this is just fucking stupid and in the case of Alt Right that was their stated intent period.

First you tell people something they want to believe, then you stir their emotions and passions and say here is your enemy and point, and you make all the logic in the world seem as if it's one kind of persons fault.

Then slowly but surely you chip away at them being less, Not American Enough, not civil enough, not like us, this isn't free speech, this is hate speech, who's only aim is to weaponize stupidity.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    They're already doing that. They have murdered 4 people (off the top of my head), and attempted to kill many more, since the election. But whenever anyone says "hey, this is a big problem", everyone just goes "But antifa spraypainted an ATM", or "BLM said a mean word to a cop", or "Are Jews REALLY humans, though?".
    None of that is calling the anti alt-right people racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Fuck off. You think the only reason neo-Nazis are violent is because people are opposing them? You think they would just leave people alone if not actively resisted? Do you have any idea what fascists believe? Do you have any idea what fascists DO? Or is it that you agree with it, and are using DARVO tactics to make the people who are trying to protect themselves from these psycopaths look bad?

Just say what you REALLY mean. "N*****s and kikes deserve to be killed for being uppity." We all know people like you would be first in line to apply as concentration camp guards. Stop pretending you don't agree with them, already.
    Yeah because apparently hating people for their racist beliefs is the same as hating people of different races because they simply breath oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    To be fair.. it took you half a century to pick up the pieces after the Civil War...
    More like 20 years.

And I'm specifically thinking about the 1960s and 1970s. The Soviet Union loved to talk about how Western societal and cultural flux was ripping the capitalist world apart. It was the exact same bullshit. And hell in the 1980s it was the same thing, but with AIDS and America's spiraling drug epidemic. "We were a decadent, decaying realm of boy fuckers who were getting wildly sick off an incurable virus". That was the Soviet and Chinese propaganda.

The difference is of course, Western open societies are designed to be able to absorb and process upheaval. Closed societies like Russia and China said what they said, then, as now, to sell the "Freedom is Chaos" narrative.

American's always been able to walk and chew bubblegum. Top-down countries like modern Russia and China will never grasp that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Crazy that the national guard have to put out a memo on how to identify them to distinguish them from the milita because they wear the same uniform and are both heavily armed.

Insane country.
    Right now we are at a delicate stage in the U.S all it takes is for a few more drops of blood to spill, out of a misfire or fail to aim, and this is going to be a war they are already planning a few more of these events. This is already escalating.

I'm very scared to go out this morning even though I'm nowhere near Charlottesville, it is completely worrying that there are so many people in this thread supporting the KKK, Nazis and violent hate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I'm very scared to go out this morning even though I'm nowhere near Charlottesville, it is completely worrying that there are so many people in this thread supporting the KKK, Nazis and violent hate.
    As opossed to the regressive left that had to ask a morality professor if "is it ok to punch a nazi?!" Yeah, crazies are on both sides, if you know any extremism, either a SJW or a alt-right/nazi stay away from them the same.

More like 20 years.

And I'm specifically thinking about the 1960s and 1970s. The Soviet Union loved to talk about how Western societal and cultural flux was ripping the capitalist world apart. It was the exact same bullshit. And hell in the 1980s it was the same thing, but with AIDS and America's spiraling drug epidemic. "We were a decadent, decaying realm of boy fuckers who were getting wildly sick off an incurable virus". That was the Soviet and Chinese propaganda.

The difference is of course, Western open societies are designed to be able to absorb and process upheaval. Closed societies like Russia and China said what they said, then, as now, to sell the "Freedom is Chaos" narrative.

American's always been able to walk and chew bubblegum. Top-down countries like modern Russia and China will never grasp that.
    I'm talking 1860s till WW1. But you're closer to your history than I am, so I'll take your word for it.

However, your country lacks something vital. And that's some huge ass reforms. Core reforms, constitutional reforms. You need to start reinventing yourself properly. Your national population is dividing itself over so many bullshit issues. You need to solve that and your constitution is failing you hard these days...

10+ Year Old Account
    More like 20 years.

Yep the same Nazi Alt-Right confused idiots seem to be unaware of Vladmir Putins past as a KGB Operative and Communist. As long as he is white, and they can wave whatever flags or symbols whether they know what they mean or not seems to be the only theme.

That is why I said this is purely race

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    NOBODY Won today, Nobody, this was a product of months upon months of tension finally going from skirmishes from leftist assault groups to a full blown war by the Right in reaction to it.
    This is the wrong thing to say because it implies that the "leftist"'s started things. As are people bringing up BLM or anything else. Incidents such as this should be condemned without any ifs or buts. Anything else is a deflection. There is no justification for something like this. Everyone isn't accountable for this action, the person who did it, anyone who egged him on and his supporters are responsible.

There should be universal condemnation for this sort of thing.