Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Yet another person who only picks out a single thing. If you're not going to read everything, don't bother quoting me. Varian did NOT want to "kill the Horde" there is absolutely ZERO evidence of this. He snuffed out the leader during Wrathgate, was in a bloodlust, got shut down, and got over it and this was LONG before the events of Ulduar/ToC. He was so wanting to kill the Horde that he allowed saurfang to take his sons body. Ya ok...
    Jaina wasn't the only one. Sylvanas and her sister planned on killing Garrosh and nearly succeeded.

"Meanwhile, Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is considering violent action in response to mounting tensions between the Alliance and the Horde, a hard-line approach that threatens to alienate those closest to him, including his son, Anduin." - Summary taken from The Shattering.

Anduin is the Kalec to Varian's violent emotions

Maybe you should stop picking what you like and show the full narrative, instead of getting hostile and defensive.

Still waiting on that story taking place during WoD.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-08-13 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Jaina wasn't the only one. Sylvanas and her sister planned on killing Garrosh and nearly succeeded.

"Meanwhile, Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is considering violent action in response to mounting tensions between the Alliance and the Horde, a hard-line approach that threatens to alienate those closest to him, including his son, Anduin." - Summary taken from The Shattering.

Anduin is the Kalec to Varian's violent emotions

Maybe you should stop picking what you like and show the full narrative, instead of getting hostile and defensive.

Still waiting on that story taking place during WoD.
    You literally take a brief description of the Shattering lmao. You realize that the thread was Dark Iron Dwarves right? Not Horde. Moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You literally take a brief description of the Shattering lmao. You realize that the thread was Dark Iron Dwarves right? Not Horde. Moron.
    Varian wanted to kill the Horde, preceded by Jaina being psychotic. That was the topic, not Iron Dwarves. Pay attention and quit wasting people's time.

Take your own advice, and "shut your mouth" until you've stopped misquoting.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-08-13 at 07:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    translation???? damn mate now your are really desperatly grasping aint you? Blizzard is an american firm so there is no need for a TRANSLATION....
    Well considering the legit Legion leak was chinese I can totally see this being a translation. Blizzard might be a US firm(let's use that instead of america shall we?), but the game is available internationally, with websites and the game available in multiple languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    There are also Zandalari Prelates in Throne of Thunder that use shields, maces, and holy Loa abilities.
    True, I didn't mention them because I wasn't sure if they used proper light magic, or something else like voodoo priests.

This leak looks really really legit. It lines up with the eye boss ramblings in a believable and not completely fanfiction-ish way.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-08-13 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    There is no lore preventing Bolvar from allowing the Ebon Blade to raise more death knights. Pandaren included.
    Already adressed the issues.

I know you aren't reading not a single post with the explaination because you want so hard panda DK.

But at least don't look like a fool, read the post.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Players have wanted Belf Druids since BC - Pandas need to wait their turn Belf Druid first!
    Something like Blood Elf Druid doesn't make sense. DKs aren't bound to races, possibly every race can be a DK. With Druids it's different. Blood Elfs, Goblins, Orcs and Undead are most likely the least nature-based races in game. Sure Blizzard could make it happen but Blood Elves are creatures of magic and arcane powers, not natural ressources and balance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    And for anyone saying the date in this leak is not the release date, don't kid yourself, it was obviously meant to be the release date but that
    can't work if the expansion is revealed at blizzcon.
    The date wouldn't even work when they announce it at Gamescom. The date was never meant to be a release date.

- - - Updated - - -

translation???? damn mate now your are really desperatly grasping aint you? Blizzard is an american firm so there is no need for a TRANSLATION....
    You realize that the source for this leak musn't be in the US or an English speaking country? That this leak could be from Asia like the last leaks?

- - - Updated - - -

none at all. especially with THIS ONE being the most UNBELIVEABLE
    Yeah because the other ones with 2 or 3 new playable races and a new class are more likely to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orruith View Post
    out of all of these "leaks" which one do you guys see most likely happening.
    Out of all the leaks this one is the most plausible due to various reasons:

- not catering to fans (no playable Naga, no new class, no new races at all)

- creating plausible plots around the pillars and not forcing the usual South Seas fan fiction
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Players have wanted Belf Druids since BC - Pandas need to wait their turn Belf Druid first!
    those playes can eat a melon, belfs to not make sense as(nd don't need be) druids right now, and they have to wait their turn

And there was me thinking the Jaylock one was Real LOL

But in all serious this one seems to be on the money cause its the one that doesnt give the old trope Ogres Ethereal and Naga as playable!

7+ Year Old Account
    no one is seeing some nonsenses on this? like, admiral gen? what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Blood Elfs, Goblins, Orcs and Undead are most likely the least nature-based races in game.
    sounds biased, but no, orcs do have nature affinity, and with pandarens, are the most nature-based of the races who left to be druids, they are not just warmongering heads, there are exceptions, like the frostwolf clan
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-08-13 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    sounds biased, but no, orcs do have nature affinity, and with pandarens, are the most nature-based of the races who left to be druids, they are not just warmongering heads, there are exceptions, like the frostwolf clan
    Knowing how to ask the elements for aid =/= an affinity to nature...
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't actually remember exactly, but was Legion even remotely leaked before the reveal on Gamescom?
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    Knowing how to ask the elements for aid =/= an affinity to nature...
    thats not just this, obviously

Deleted
    If people thinks human shaman is plausible so just ask every class for every race and lets dive into a cretin wow version with no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    I can't actually remember exactly, but was Legion even remotely leaked before the reveal on Gamescom?

the leak was the "the dark below" stuff!! with ship as a fief, southsea islands, naga, azshara if i remember
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2017-08-13 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post35267612
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post35267839

As you can see, nobody paid attention to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Oh my god... Not even I saw that. I remember I was desperate trying to find info about any leak before the Gamescom reveal. So there's still hope some of these "leak" threads popping up lately that one of them could be "the one".

L.E.: Thanks for the links btw
    Last edited by sys01; 2017-08-13 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Forgot to say thanks
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

!!! you deserve the Captain title!

Damn man that dude had it on the money didnt he!