Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because taurens totally wear boots. They wear something like leg bracers or something. In the same exact way, nagas can wear tail bracers.

The problem is the jumping. It could work if they whipped their tail or something, but it would probably be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    The naga have tails they use to be their lower half. Theoretically, they "could" wear pants. But there's zero possibility they could ever wear boots. Blizzard just won't do this. Any new race will be bipedal.

Stop your nonsense.
    They already can. Spend a bit more time informing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Nagas could be done. Blizzard can find ways to make it possible. The real question is, does it make sense? Nagas are sea dwellers. Nagas on a flying mount would be ridiculous. In fact, just finding a way to make jumping possible would be a challenge in itself.

I don't think Nagas will happen. It's just too far fetched as a gameplay mechanic.
    Naga are closer to Lamia than Mermaids, they're more reptile than amphibian or aquatic and nothing suggests they need to be in or near water, that's just where their race's territories are, much like you generally find Undead in Northrend or Lordaeron.

I also don't get the jumping issue. It isn't hard at all, and doesn't look any more ridiculous than any race jumping up and down, especially gnomes or tauren.

https://youtu.be/FY00zwMZsqM?t=19

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Just need to embrace to pipe dreams. Naga tinkerers with robotic legs so armor models aren't messed up. Everybody loses!
    Don't you dare mention them you're going to summon you know who to this thread, and he'll derail it with his mechs and whatnot.

OT: I find it hard to believe that Nagas will be the next playable race, tail armor plates or rings will likely either have predetermined textures and colours which limit transmog options, or derive from boot and leg armor textures which will look very strange I'd imagine.

People have mentioned that Draenei, Tauren, Trolls, Worgen etc, don't wear boots like the rest of the races and it works just fine, but keep in mind that they still have feet or hooves, and keep in mind that they are bipedal, I cannot see how a singe boot or tail brace or whatever people have in mind will look like anything other than a weird texturestretched mess.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2017-08-10 at 08:00 AM.

You know, nagas could always have boots strapped around their necks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

It's like saying "Taurens have horns , They can't wear helms so no Tauren race" or "Draenei have hoves , they can't wear boots so no Draenei race"

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Tell me how many shoes show up on Trolls? This is a bullshit reason for no Naga.
    You sir speak the truth. We don't need to see the whole shoe as it looks on a bipedal race, but it could have ornaments around it so that it shows you are actually changing the appearance a little bit. Why don't you have any imagination? Naga race is very, very possible and now is the best time to introduce them as playable race.

7+ Year Old Account
    OP right i bet my pants - next new race will be Tuskar only for DH DK and new Engineer Robot Shit class

And TBH i would prefer even Kobold/Gnoll over Naga shit
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2017-08-13 at 02:17 PM.

yes please. who the fuck want to play a naga ? cant understand that. of course now are comin 2-3 ppl totally convinced loud yelling "i want". but serious: do you really think 2-3 or more million ppls wnat to play ... a naga ? for sure ?

and why a naga ? why not *insert here ANY of the mobs existing ingame* ? i could understand taunka, or ogres. but nagas... thats all just stupid hype shit.

so, for the love of god, stop yelling for nagas, after some idiot fake leaks and some aszhara hype. that pseudo naga love is just laughable.

nobody was crying for "demons for playable race!!!" BS before Legion. that whole stance is just horrible laughable and shows how stupid humans act while in a hype stampede.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-08-13 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yes please. who the fuck want to play a naga ? cant understand that. of course now are comin 2-3 ppl totally convinced loud yelling "i want". but serious: do you really think 2-3 or more million ppls wnat to play ... a naga ? for sure ?

and why a naga ? why not *insert here ANY of the mobs existing ingame* ? i could understand taunka, or ogres. but nagas... thats all just stupid hype shit.
    I want to play Naga. If you don't want to play as one, then don't play as one. But just because you don't like them you can't deny that they are coming. Just don't be too salty when they get announced soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Because taurens totally wear boots. They wear something like leg bracers or something. In the same exact way, nagas can wear tail bracers.

The problem is the jumping. It could work if they whipped their tail or something, but it would probably be weird.
    I have jumped in naga form.. already works. Use that toy that turns you into a naga and jump around!
    jump around, jump up jump up and get down!
    sry had to say that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    The naga have tails they use to be their lower half. Theoretically, they "could" wear pants. But there's zero possibility they could ever wear boots. Blizzard just won't do this. Any new race will be bipedal.

Stop your nonsense.
    OP, you couldn't be more wrong. If you think that is the reason why they're not creating the naga. They've had the tech for years now to create these, this flawed and outdated argument of yours could've worked back in WOTLK, but seized to be a thing when MoP came around.

Stop being an idiot and go learn 3d animation and how to work with skeleton rigs and you'll realize how stupid you actually look.
    Now, I want Naga as much as the next guy but the reason why I don't think it'll happen is because it'll get the Ogre / Gnoll / Ethereal treatment, some races are just better left to be NPCs and will never become playable. They just don't have enough personality for it to work.

But not being bipedal is not the reason, so you're wrong about that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    I want to play Naga. If you don't want to play as one, then don't play as one. But just because you don't like them you can't deny that they are coming. Just don't be too salty when they get announced soon.
    Just because you want them you can't deny that they are not coming.

Yeah.. Personally I'm a huge fan of Troll, Pandaren, Worgen, Tauren and Draenei boots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

so, for the love of god, stop yelling for nagas, after some idiot fake leaks and some aszhara hype. that pseudo naga love is just laughable.

nobody was crying for "demons for playable race!!!" BS before Legion. that whole stance is just horrible laughable and shows how stupid humans act while in a hype stampede.
    Playable Naga talk was started in TBC by Chris Metzen himself, not from fake leak hype thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Just because you want them you can't deny that they are not coming.
    How can I deny that which is true? If they are ever coming to WoW it will be this expansion.

Naga dudes are even more retarded than high elves dudes and tinkerer dudes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    How can I deny that which is true? If they are ever coming to WoW it will be this expansion.
    People said same about Ogres in WoD...

It's not like the "no boots" argument has any weight... there are several arguments that make Naga nearly impossible. This is a fan favorite and will be till WoW closes its gates.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they could come to a compromise in a game where you get sent dragons in the mail...

The only way playable Naga happens is if they make a bipedal version of them akin to Saurok.