Page 1 of 2
LastLast

You know servers are offline when...

...you login to a 30 minute queue (haven't seen that in years) then the server status page is an Error 500. Funny, though:

This is fine.
    500: Internal Server Error
    Our servers seem to be on fire. That's okay, things are going to be okay. In the meantime, here are some helpful links that are not on fire (yet).

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Yeah, no idea what happens ... I got to close to logging in and got disconnected
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

im at 327 in queue @18 minutes

You're about to win your 1st brawl 1492 to 1438 and the servers crash. Blizzard servers are held together with dental floss and bubble gum. This is the 4th time the servers crashed or I got discounted from the brawl. 100% certain it's not on my end.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    The good ol' Sunday DDOS.

No, I think they are having an "issue" I tried to launch one game after closing another, and it had and Error, many times, so I relaunched the App itself, and now in a queue for that, that's growing. Maybe a DDoS? they did ban some high end raiders recently for selling in game content for Real world currency.

yeah definitely not a server crash...my queue to log in to the blizzard launcher was 3 hours LOL...definitely ddos

Nothing like a fresh DDOS attack first thing in the morning to make you feel alive.

Ddos/ server crash what's the difference, the bottom line is players can't log in.

7+ Year Old Account
    they need to fix this im camping timelost for 2 days and half straight, and don't wan to lose him

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Ddos/ server crash what's the difference, the bottom line is players can't log in.
    Yes but a Server crash, you could at least hold a Blizzard at fault. Ddos it's some idiots who got caught cheating or breaking ToU/ToS, got banned and now take it out on us.

Didnt want to farm draenor cloth anyways, fucking blizz

Estimated time ~29 minutes

No, wait 44 minutes..

Never mind - Estimated forever @ 1 minute.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    As Shadowsgrace said, Blame will be assigned.

can't even get onto the battle net forums, someone must have had their account banned, so cranky.

this is annoying me! the hardest boss in the game.... the queue

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    ~295 minute queue for me. I was in earlier, but when I tried to fire up WoW it left out all my info, so I thought to myself, "Maybe there's an update?" and closed Battle.net and re-opened.

How dumb of me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    ~295 minute queue for me. I was in earlier, but when I tried to fire up WoW it left out all my info, so I thought to myself, "Maybe there's an update?" and closed Battle.net and re-opened.

How dumb of me.
    yeah, did the same when I closed HS to launch Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why some games need "Off-Line" Content, So when "Kiddies" who take revenge for getting banned, don't actually effect the rest of the Customer base.

I like how they added a queue for the login app, this is going to suck when Destiny goes live.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.