Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    so now you like the dirty oil money.
    Nah you missunderstand me: FUCK THE LOT!

But dabbing irritates me because my students do it. Oil money doesn't affect me in any way - except when it comes to PSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Nah you missunderstand me: FUCK THE LOT!

But dabbing irritates me because my students do it. Oil money doesn't affect me in any way - except when it comes to PSG.
    Dabbing was last year. Gotta keep it fresh

Deleted
    Coutinho seems close to Barcelona. 'Pool removed the ads from their store.

Mbappé didn't play today. PSG is in the race. I think Madrid is not interested in Mbappé but hey let's wait for that fax.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Not sure what that has to do with I said, but whatever.
    you were acting tough saying spurs will sell danny rose to a nobody club, where as spurs last sale was walker to man city a direct rival. Get it now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Your left nut is safe where it is
    Perhaps so - but your recent acquition from Real Madrid will be worth a fortune in a few years if his current form is anything to go by.
    Unbelievably we have Benzema to thank for that - he recommended us ... the twat.

Deleted
    Coutinho has got to go, easy money for liverpool and they get rid of the Costa situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dabbing was last year. Gotta keep it fresh
    I hate to think what thoese bell ends Lindgard and Pogba will come up with next...
    As long as is it's as cringy as dabbing or that autistic handshake spurs do.

Deleted
    Scratch that, Coutinho was removed as well as the other players. I should do some fact checking before posting.

I'm not gonna bother to ask who you want to win tonight Barça-Madrid as I'm aware of the Madrid hate. I'm sure Valeron wants Barcelona to win.

Personally, it will be a close one, hopefully Benzema and Bale show up and we actually play 11v11 and not 11v9 (against ManU)

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps so - but your recent acquition from Real Madrid will be worth a fortune in a few years if his current form is anything to go by.
    Unbelievably we have Benzema to thank for that - he recommended us ... the twat.
    I hated Mariano leaving. He was the striker that should've stayed and not Mayoral. I was so pissed.

Firebane, is Guingamp any good? Wondering if that game is worth the time to watch. I'm sort of interested to see how Neymar gets on with PSG.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Coutinho has got to go, easy money for liverpool and they get rid of the Costa situation.

Looks ok to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Firebane, is Guingamp any good? Wondering if that game is worth the time to watch. I'm sort of interested to see how Neymar gets on with PSG.
    Nope, garlic sellers I'm afraid.
    They're going to get shit on. Watch for the goals and party tricks alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid will win comfortably tonight - at least that's what my bet slip says.

Deleted
    mid table team, Neymar's debut seems to be a good one to show his stuff.

The game is in Camp Nou. Madrid could win but it certainly won't be easy

Deleted
    Nope, garlic sellers I'm afraid.
    They're going to get shit on. Watch for the goals and party tricks alone.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the Madrid fan that never trust the Clasicos as unexpected shit happens ALWAYS - for both sides -

- - - Updated - - -

And as Valeron said, it is in Campo Nuevo so, yeah... won't be easy. We won't have Modric either and this "obsession" Zizou has with the BBC leading Isco to the bench pisses me off.

I'm sure Valeron wants Barcelona to win.
    My biggest reason for Madrid hate, Sergio Ramos plays there. Get rid of him and I'm rather neutral about the whole thing.

Deleted
    Goota plump for them odds - no money to be made in home wins brah.

- - - Updated - - -

My biggest reason for Madrid hate, Sergio Ramos plays there. Get rid of him and I'm rather neutral about the whole thing.
    He's looking very scouse with that atrocious haircut it must be said.

He's looking very scouse with that atrocious haircut it must be said.
    A scouse could never help win 15 trophies

Hes won everything in the game, top CB

Deleted
    Oh, I hate him too! He gets involved in stupid shit. His IQ ain't the highest but he picked up on English pretty well.

Unfortunately we won't get rid of him

Deleted
    Oh, I hate him too! He gets involved in stupid shit. His IQ ain't the highest but he picked up on English pretty well.

Unfortunately we won't get rid of him
    Why would you ? - he's the best centre back in the world as much as I loathe the twat.

Deleted
    Why would you ? - he's the best centre back in the world as much as I loathe the twat.
    I meant, unfortunately for Valeron.

Oh and btw, get rid of Pique and I'll become whatever team fan of your liking.