Poll: Who would win ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

This vs. thread is really dumb.

Agree, the main problem with this version of Garrosh is that we don't really know how much ''juice'' he got from the heart, his pretty much featless compare with Illidan, same thing happen with Vs Arthas thread

Deleted
    Garrosh because i dislike Illidan alot.

Illidan Stormrage all the way!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    People forget that Illidan was beating arthas, and then he got cocky and started gloating. And he got destroyed. If he even starts to gloat or talk about how unhappy he is/whatever Garrosh would probably take the opening and whack him right in the same spot Arthas did.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    Agreed , Garrosh is Pathetic but with the Old God's Heart He got a massive boost in his own power (even with that I doubt he has a chance against Illidan's experience with both Arcane and Fel magic)

Will make several X vs Y Threads over time , will consider this
    remember when we fought illidan he was weakened drastically by a ritual he preformed, we woulda stood no chance against him at full power

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Agree, the main problem with this version of Garrosh is that we don't really know how much ''juice'' he got from the heart, his pretty much featless compare with Illidan, same thing happen with Vs Arthas thread
    Since Garrosh got his powers directly from an Old God ('s Heart) We can compare the power increase by comparing him with Cho'gall , The same guy who also got empowered by an Old God (C'thun)
    They both are similar when they are empowered by an Old God (Spiky body , Random Eyeballs on the host's body , Gaining new powers related to the Void and Darkness) The bad part is Garrosh didn't remain in this Old God'ish form (Which I'd call bullshit writing) While in-game he is shown without ANY side-effect from using those powers , In War Crimes it was mentioned that he still had some effects of the heart's power on his body , not even shown in WoD as well but Blizzard totally ignored that it seems

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    remember when we fought illidan he was weakened drastically by a ritual he preformed, we woulda stood no chance against him at full power
    That's true , He was basically near His deathbed when we faced Him in BC

- - - Updated - - -

Come on , This kind of threads are meant for discussing and having fun nothing else

We didn't have a change against him. He just imprisioned us all in a second(just as Arthas - he could kill us all momentally), but then Maiev came.
    ...and he also had like 5% of his power.
    In the Rise of the Lich King it's told that Illidan was toying with Arthas(fully powered by Nerzhul)... I'm wondering what's his real power level.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    We didn't have a change against him. He just imprisioned us all in a second(just as Arthas - he could kill us all momentally), but then Maiev came.
    (just as Arthas - he could kill us all momentally), but then Maiev came.
    but then Maiev came.
    Maiev came.
    Maiev came.
    Im sorry, just, the people who ship illimaiev just... its too good.

I don't think Illidan is as strong as people make it out to be, but he's definately a lot stronger than Garrosh who is imo just a stronger orc warrior. Garrosh lost almost all of his battles and it took him to use the powers of the sha to be able to properly fight back, and then still lose. Illidan accomplished a lot more despite a couple of major losses (losing to Maiev, Arthas, the players in TBC) but he has gained more power over his course.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Now if you were to compare Illidan vs Grommash i would be interested.
    Unbuffed (that is, early WC3) Illidan would roflstomp unbuffed Grom. Buffed Illidan would roflstomp buffed Grom. Exactly the same goes for Illidan vs. Garrosh. This really isn't a challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    The better fight would be Broxigar with the Axe of Cenarius vs. Illidan. Sure, Broxigar was 'just a warrior' (like Garrosh), but he basically became the pinnacle of what an Orc Warrior can become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    A mary sue ?
    That's what happens when an Orc Warrior goes Super Orc 1 , Then Sargeras feared he might jump to Super Orc God Super Orc so he one-shotted him

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry, just, the people who ship illimaiev just... its too good.
    Haha good one
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-08-13 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Unbuffed (that is, early WC3) Illidan would roflstomp unbuffed Grom. Buffed Illidan would roflstomp buffed Grom. Exactly the same goes for Illidan vs. Garrosh. This really isn't a challenge.
    Lol, we got a Illidan fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    Since Garrosh got his powers directly from an Old God ('s Heart) We can compare the power increase by comparing him with Cho'gall , The same guy who also got empowered by an Old God (C'thun)

Check out the wiki. The heart of Y'shaarj is only 1/7 of Y'shaarj's power. The other 6 pieces went to creating the Sha, and were already destroyed by adventurers by the time of the Siege of Orgrimmar. Which means Garry only had access to 1/7 of Y'shaarj's power, maybe a little more since it technically was the heart(most powerful piece, supposedly).

I'd wager that Garry vs Cho would be a closer fight. Illidan at the height of his power vs Cho'gal AND Garrosh would be a good fight. The magic of Cho'gal combined with the rage and strength of Garrosh would be an extremely dangerous combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Yeah, I like Illidan. I definitely like him more than a guy whos greatest achievements are slaughtering defenseless kids and women, getting manipulated by demons and dying because a certain demon didn't believe someone would go kamikaze on him, which, coincidentally, is the only reason some people may like him and think he's anything more than a villain.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2017-08-13 at 09:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Illidan beat the hell out of Magtheridon AND ensnared him in magical bindings easily. He also obliterated Azgoth in one hit. Grom had to do a kamikaze attack on Mannoroth to kill him in the main timeline. In the alternate timeline, the iron horde was completely ready to deal with him.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, I like Illidan. I definitely like him more than a guy whos greatest achievements are slaughtering defenseless kids and women, getting manipulated by demons and dying because a certain demon didn't believe someone would go kamikaze on him, which, coincidentally, is the only reason some people may like him and think he's anything more than a villain.
    But he killed that one Ogre by biting his throat out that one time! That was cool, right Airlick? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Check out the wiki. The heart of Y'shaarj is only 1/7 of Y'shaarj's power. The other 6 pieces went to creating the Sha, and were already destroyed by adventurers by the time of the Siege of Orgrimmar. Which means Garry only had access to 1/7 of Y'shaarj's power, maybe a little more since it technically was the heart(most powerful piece, supposedly).

I'd wager that Garry vs Cho would be a closer fight. Illidan at the height of his power vs Cho'gal AND Garrosh would be a good fight. The magic of Cho'gal combined with the rage and strength of Garrosh would be an extremely dangerous combo.
    Didn't knew about that ... It makes sense now since there were 7 Shas , and there was a heart , so it will be 1/8 of it ? Y'shaarj must've been stupid to not empower Garrosh fully , But I guess since he didn't trust him maybe ? Garrosh was in control of himself the entire time , His Pride's power > Old God's Corrupting powers
    Also i'll consider that idea , will make versus forums over-time , don't want to make them all in one time that just makes it boring
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-08-13 at 09:29 PM.

Enough with those childish "who's stronger" threads...

A group of adventurers beat him without the help of Thrall. He only lived because he was spared.

At that point the adventurers were really freaking strong, however, considering they previously soloed the Thunder King who was explicitly more powerful than Arthas himself. Back in BC were still newbs comparatively and yet we killed Illidan with help.

So I'd say vanilla Garrosh loses badly to Illidank, but empowered Garrosh wins. That Old God juju is the real stuff, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I dunno how strong illidan is but garrosh is really pathetic.
    Now if you were to compare Illidan vs Grommash i would be interested.
    Damn, that's a fight I'd pay to see. Grom would probably bleed Illidan, and then drink his blood in order to get stronger mid fight.

I miss good ol' green Grom ...