Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Current situation: While we are aware of one Pandaren Death Knight (and since she IS in the game it makes her canon. Sorry.)
    She is in LEGION? No? So this is canon she doesn't exist , I'm sorry about your ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

I really can't understand how hard for people in full denial to admit that the Garrison Followers are nothing in lore term, there are like 5 of them as "joke" or "citation".

Most of them, carried over to Legion in our class hall BUT NOT the pandaren dk, curious only her. Guess why

We have also OGRE folloers, this MEAN FOR SURE OGRE RACE INCOMING

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    She is in LEGION? No? So this is canon she doesn't exist , I'm sorry about your ignorance.

:
    By this logic Mal'Ganis does not exists as he didn't show up in Legion.

You are grasping at straws, mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    By this logic Mal'Ganis does not exists as he didn't show up in Legion.

You are grasping at straws, mate.
    Sure a main villain that existed since war 3 vs a follower that was a joke in wod.

CLEARLY straw grasping.

Also your ignorance is so deep that you forgot that mal'ganis is shown in the broken shore battle with all the demons that gul'dan summon.

Maybe for the sake of the discussion is better for you to get a test in wow lore, understand how logic and common sense works, then come back here and stop making those ridicolous statement.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...bgxhs7ernr.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc61c8e925d2; 2017-08-13 at 05:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Learn some lore before you try to combat people who know there shit especially about worgen DKs.

- - - Updated - - -

DK WORGEN is primal worgen from emerald dream

I'd make this garbage my sig if i had room LUL
    I could shove you elitism down your ass but why i should care? Be simple. No offense.

I am not convicend with that Hakkar stuff and Zandalari. But then again I was also not convinced with incomind story of 4.1. patch >.>
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I could shove you elitism down your ass but why i should care? Be simple. No offense.
    Beside the fact that DK WORGEN aren't feral worgen from emerald dream, as I proved some post ago.

Deleted
    It's not elitism.

it's that i know lore and you are making up shit out of your ass, spreading misinformation.
    Nope dude, DK Worgen aren't feral one from Emerald Dream. Already explained.

If we could try to reboot this thread everypost about "dk worgen" "dk pandaren" and stick to the "leak" it will be cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Priming my hat for being wrong here but I really don't think this is it.

1. First off, the date makes no sense either as a release or announcement date.
    2. The concept seems all over the place and very unfocused (more pillars of creation focus is just bad writing too, but then again so was wod).
    3. Dragon isles, KT, and Naz doesn't seem like enough for an expansion, though I would've said the same about the Broken isles.
    4. Warships is totally believable and I think will happen, but no mention of other islands, which kinda kills it. I would expect to see some of the others mentioned elsewhere (plunder, tel abim, etc).
    5. Not enough done with races. New customizations would be cool, but new race or subraces I think is almost for sure in the cards. Haven't had a new race since mop.
    6. Speaking of races, Human Shaman and Troll Paladins....
    7. New battlegrounds. Plural. Hahaha
    There is a human shaman in Stranglethorn Vale if im not mistaken.. it's not so weird at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    You'll look me in the eyes when...

<Name>?

<Name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?

You don't remember me? We were both servants of Arugal back in Silverpine Forest. We put up with his merciless torture for ages. It was you who saved me on that fateful night when we escaped Shadowfang Keep.

Without you I would have died. YOU! The most noble worgen I ever knew.

What have they done to you, <name>? How could this have happened?

Remember the worgen you once were, <brother/sister>! You were our savior! Fight this!

Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!

Knight Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long, <name>?

There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <Name>... Remember Gilneas, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.

Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
    Create DK Worgen and check yourself. DK Worgen is escaped SFK and was killed by Scourge. In vanilla Arugal cornered in SFK because Pyrewood people who was cursed by primal Worgens wanted him dead and he hide in SFK. Surrounding himself with bunch of feral Worgens from ED. I mean DK Worgen is not GILNEAS worgen but more like Felwood worgens.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2017-08-13 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Create DK Worgen and check yourself. DK Worgen is escaped SFK and was killed by Scourge. In vanilla Arugal cornered in SFK because Pyrewood people who was cursed by primal Worgens wanted him dead and he hide in SFK. Surrounding himself with bunch of feral Worgens from ED. I mean DK Worgen is not GILNEAS worgen but more like Felwood worgens.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46900091

Explained why DK WORGEN are Gilnean People (beside the fact that they even talk like gilneans)

it's that i know lore and you are making up shit out of your ass, spreading misinformation.
    I swear Bjoramier, sometimes I think you're my spirit animal.

Every 6,000 years the stars align and someone on these forums likes me
    Come on, I've liked you since the beginning. Gotta love that naked dwarf.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i believe that makes it 3 people in total who like me
    Should we make a club? Or should we go back to that DK Pandaren party thing people were having ?

EDIT: You can add me to your signature if you wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    I can't actually remember exactly, but was Legion even remotely leaked before the reveal on Gamescom?
    As someone else said:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300736826

I think the same user leaked WoD. The Warlords hinted with a picture of astronaut suits amongst other clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    As someone else said:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300736826

I think the same user leaked WoD. The Warlords hinted with a picture of astronaut suits amongst other clues.
    The same user as? Sorry I didn't get it, did the guy who leaked WoD leaked something for 8.0?

#TeamPandarenDK

Lol
    You know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I want Hakkar to be brought back in a high resolution model because he is hands down the most unique looking boss we've ever faced.
    http://imgur.com/YLssFuf

He still to this day looks amazing, just a shame they removed old ZG.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I want Hakkar to be brought back in a high resolution model because he is hands down the most unique looking boss we've ever faced.
    http://imgur.com/YLssFuf

He still to this day looks amazing, just a shame they removed old ZG.
    His model is really actually, for Vanilla... Not bad! The style in the face is very much like what we would get today but just low fidelity.
    I love love to see some Hakkar stuff. Him and the Trolls have such a soft spot on me.

Quote Originally Posted by godz View Post
    There is a human shaman in Stranglethorn Vale if im not mistaken.. it's not so weird at all.
    According to Chronicles before the Humans were taught arcane magic by the High Elves they practiced earlier forms of Druidism and Shamanism. It's not so weird at all.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The same user as? Sorry I didn't get it, did the guy who leaked WoD leaked something for 8.0?

You know it.
    7.0, from the same Chinese forum. I never archived the leak for WoD but anyone that scoured the threads can confirm it. I bookmarked a thread leaking WoD that I'll link later, but it's not from the Chinese forum.

There haven't been any strong 8.0 leaks, most are just speculation based on the Kul'Tiras armor sets. I'm surprised none of the "leakers" have confirmed a snow area, since new yeti models were datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    There haven't been any strong 8.0 leaks, most are just speculation based on the Kul'Tiras armor sets. I'm surprised none of the "leakers" have confirmed a snow area, since new yeti models were datamined.
    Technically, this leak totally has new snow areas. World revamp?