Deleted
    Let's see:

- a penalty that wasn't for Barcelona: check
    - an outrageous red card favoring Barcelona: check

They lose 1-3. C'mon now.

I'm only pissed at the fact that we might lose Ronaldo for 3-5 games due to that reaction towards the ref after the red

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Even with £220m, they won't fill many holes at that level.
    True, they should've filled holes in the past years but for some reason didn't. They're in a crisis if they don't get Coutinho or Dembele.

prices just went up lol

12 vs 9 since Benz and Bale are fuckin useless.

Still get rektd 1-3 at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    True, they should've filled holes in the past years but for some reason didn't. They're in a crisis if they don't get Coutinho or Dembele.
    They'll have to pay well over the odds for either, it's late in the window, and they're playing Deulefeu. Not going to be a good season for Barca. Heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They'll have to pay well over the odds for either, it's late in the window, and they're playing Deulefeu. Not going to be a good season for Barca. Heh.
    Nope. And Neymar is laughing while swimming in his pool of money like Uncle Scrooge McDuck.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep this bookmarked to remind myself why Deulofeu should not be there (and why Barca's board is filled with a bunch of brainless monkeys)

http://deadspin.com/gerard-deulofeu-...the-1796557086

Deleted
    I'm trying not to look smug...

I'm smug. Cheers for trying to mess up by bet though you muppet referee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I'm trying not to look smug...

I'm smug. Cheers for trying to mess up by bet though you muppet referee.
    Congrats. And yep, the ref tried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Congrats. And yep, the ref tried.
    Really, the stars aligned for Barca and they still got battered at home. For shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Really, the stars aligned for Barca and they still got battered at home. For shame.
    I had a feeling they would.

Neymar tore it up too - unsurprisingly. Expect him to demolish Ligue 1.

Deleted
    Busquets just said that Barcelona needs new players.

Hell... here I was thinking it was enough with the ref.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, I'm gonna say this:

Neymar leaving wasn't the issue. Barcelona needed players three seasons ago. Xavi left, Iniesta is older and injury prone, Alves was basically kicked out the window and so on. Neymar was the cherry on top of a bigger issue.

A good reflection of this is how quiet Camp Nou was tonight. I've never seen it so quiet, they only did some cheering when Ronaldo was warming up and when he got the red.

Good luck getting what you need with this market, which by the way is like this thanks to Neymar going to PSG for 222M

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ronaldo getting a card for taking off his shirt is hilarious.

Can't they get offsides and diving sorted before they worry about that. Dunno why it's a big deal

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona should activate ascensio's buy out clause. Would be cheaper than countinho, he's a better player already and you shaft your rivals

Deleted
    Why would you leave RM and the best manager and coach in the world to play for Ernesto Valverde in a waning barca team?

Doesn't make sense to make that switch IMO.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would you leave RM and the best manager and coach in the world to play for Ernesto Valverde in a waning barca team?

Jose isn't at real madrid anymore.

I dunno promise him more game time than he'll get with the bbc and give him a better wage than real madrid youth get, sorted

10+ Year Old Account

Can we stop calling fresh managers at top clubs who have some success the "best manager i nthe world"? Would like to see how they do at other clubs before you make such a claim.

But yeah, Asensio is having the time of his life now and the only thing he'll get at Barca is a slightly larger pile of money while at Real he gets the love and glory, at least for this season 100%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ronaldo getting a card for taking off his shirt is hilarious.

Can't they get offsides and diving sorted before they worry about that. Dunno why it's a big deal

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona should activate ascensio's buy out clause. Would be cheaper than countinho, he's a better player already and you shaft your rivals
    You are missing something: Barcelona tried to get Asensio. Real Madrid were better, acted fast and payed.

Also, c'mon we won 3 out of last 4 Champions League. He is a rising star where Benzema and Bale are a big question mark right now as far as performance.

And a big AND... no player in Real Madrid has a Neymar release clause. I believe Asensio is going to sign a 350M release clause soon if not already done.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are missing something: Barcelona tried to get Asensio. Real Madrid were better, acted fast and payed.

Also, c'mon we won 3 out of last 4 Champions League. He is a rising star where Benzema and Bale are a big question mark right now as far as performance.

And a big AND... no player in Real Madrid has a Neymar release clause. I believe Asensio is going to sign a 350M release clause soon if not already done.
    Well not surprised, the kid is already such a threat running down that left. And some of his finishes has been out of this world.

Also shouldnt Suarez get a retroactive ban for diving. Lets see if this new rule comes into play at all in what was a clear dive.

Deleted
    Well not surprised, the kid is already such a threat running down that left. And some of his finishes has been out of this world.

Also shouldnt Suarez get a retroactive ban for diving. Lets see if this new rule comes into play at all in what was a clear dive.
    I'm surprised that Ronaldo could get between 4-15 games and Suarez won't get shit. Also, let's see what La Liga does about this "ref" because it was fucking disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK, Asensio rejected 50M pounds from Liverpool in January as he believes his career is in Real Madrid. Rafa Nadal (the tennis player) is a big Real Madrid fan and his family was involved into getting him to Real Madrid as it was the kid's desire.

Asensio will remain in Real Madrid and he has a promising future if he stays healthy

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised that Ronaldo could get between 4-15 games and Suarez won't get shit. Also, let's see what La Liga does about this "ref" because it was fucking disgusting.

The camera angle starting from 0:20 is as guilty as you can get. Awaiting that punishment fifa.

Even plants his feet before Navas comes in to milk the dive

Deleted
    Jose isn't at real madrid anymore.

I dunno promise him more game time than he'll get with the bbc and give him a better wage than real madrid youth get, sorted

Behave.

Ps: Zidane is right now, on current form the best manager in the world.
    Prove me wrong.