10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Interesting. Didn't think about that.
    Could that be how Anduin ages 40+ years?

Also would be cool to see a 50 year azeroth time skip. What would be different? Could also explain the possible Azeroth revamp. Lots of lore characters we know and love would be gone though. Could be a way for them to reboot the franchise a little. Sub races etc. Could also allow for cross faction races if thats your thing. Or another faction altogether. So much potential.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2017-08-13 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Nah after the last Legion info I gave before GamesCom almost 2 years to the date, my buddy who worked there got shitcanned and my main WoW account got banned. As for my speculation, ehh I'd say Kul'tiras should be something in the next with Jaina turtling up against Horde and Alliance but probably due to N'Zoth controlling her somehow. I would also think, we the 7.3 Invasion Points we're gonna see other planets but I don't think we'll go there as a part of the next expansion. I'm thinking Cata 2.0 but better (and I actually liked Cata and the revamp).
    srsly? seems like everyone working at blizzard is just a shistain of a human being, not just the public figures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    The best part is the comments to it too, http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35267664
    Yeah, and now im ready for council of Glades lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But that would mean that if we spent a couple months on argus, only a couple weeks would pass on Azeroth since time moves slower on Azeroth than on Argus.
    You are right. Shattered my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Could that be how Anduin ages 40+ years?

Also would be cool to see a 50 year azeroth time skip. What would be different? Could also explain the possible Azeroth revamp. Lots of lore characters we know and love would be gone though. Could be a way for them to reboot the franchise a little. Sub races etc. Could also allow for cross faction races if thats your thing. Or another faction altogether. So much potential.
    Awhile back, like pre legion, I thought it would be cool if in the next expansion, a thousand years passed.

Like a big EVENT happens, and all the heroes (us) disappear. Azeroth continues on, we're honored, and eventually pass into legend and myth like all the heroes of old. Our names forgotten, and yet we're still remembered.

And then, suddenly, we return, and everything is different, and the time of heroes begins again.

What if we go to argus, and the way back is closed. They think we're lost. And when we return, years, even decades have passed.

Obviously if Jaina is a big focus we're probably not getting a huge time skip like a thousand years, but I could see it happening eventually. It would be a great way to reboot the lore, basically.

jaina new leader off all alliance
    sylvanas illidanforbiden ritual shadowland
    windrunner sisters together united
    void
    south seea not important
    alliance shose 3 paths, not same quests - hord same new class hall
    ruby and yellow dragons will give new player power
    alexstrassa new kadhgar hero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choi gnome View Post
    void
    south seea not important
    Thrown together writing, this must be it dudes! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    The Scions of Azeroth "leak" brought up something interesting even though it's clearly fake. If Turalyon and Alleria has been gone for 30 years in our time, why is it so that they've been on Argus for thousands of years?

Argus is still in the Twisting Nether, it was not pulled to our dimension as Draenor was in WoD, the keystone is just acting as a portal between the two worlds so while the player character is there, shouldn't there technically be a time jump when they get back? Could explain why Anduin was so fucking old in the son of the wolf comic.
    Because if we're going to watch him grow up in real time like we have until now then it'll take another 30 years until he is that old. So they'll have to do a time skip at one point.

I wonder if that is going to be in 8.0.
    It's quite a fascinating idea, especially rediscovering Azeroth, years later. However, it rises lots of troubles concerning lore and the characters we're used too. As a rolist, if this happen I will have to kill many characters that I play, since they won't be returning to Argus and will be dead by the time "heroes" return haha, so, I hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    srsly? seems like everyone working at blizzard is just a shistain of a human being, not just the public figures.
    Without a context, I am not sure we can declare this. Then again, it shouldn't be highly surprising if it is the truth, businesses sadly tend to work that way.

void
    south seea not important
    I will not fall for this.

void
    south seea not important
    This could be right because the heroes of the storm leak that is legit says alexstrassa has a special event.
    Be Free! <3

void
    south seea not important
    In all honesty, this sounds relatively good.
    I like that the leak, if false, considers the fact that last hero class was 2 specced, unlike most leaks that just wishfully think it was some 1 time deal.
    WTF does the first "sentence" even mean?
    And wtf is the line about alliance and hore, ally gets 3 leveling zones? it splits into 3 factions?. Horde goes back to orgrimmar as capital?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    In all honesty, this sounds relatively good.
    I like that the leak, if false, considers the fact that last hero class was 2 specced, unlike most leaks that just wishfully think it was some 1 time deal.
    WTF does the first "sentence" even mean?
    And wtf is the line about alliance and hore, ally gets 3 leveling zones? it splits into 3 factions?. Horde goes back to orgrimmar as capital?
    Yeah its really confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't sound real like at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Doesn't sound real like at all.
    Consider that that was our reaction to WoD's leak. Again, not assuming this is real, just not assuming it is false either.

Honestly they just need to announce the announcement already so all these leak threads can die.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even understand what he's saying. Could be real

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Awhile back, like pre legion, I thought it would be cool if in the next expansion, a thousand years passed.

Like a big EVENT happens, and all the heroes (us) disappear. Azeroth continues on, we're honored, and eventually pass into legend and myth like all the heroes of old. Our names forgotten, and yet we're still remembered.

And then, suddenly, we return, and everything is different, and the time of heroes begins again.

What if we go to argus, and the way back is closed. They think we're lost. And when we return, years, even decades have passed.

Obviously if Jaina is a big focus we're probably not getting a huge time skip like a thousand years, but I could see it happening eventually. It would be a great way to reboot the lore, basically.
    i can't really see a way for a time skip just from being on argus. something would have to happen, get sucked into the nether or something. there's canonically a portal from the vindicaar to dalaran, and the legion's ships are traveling through the breach with no issue.

also, there's something cute about the combination of your name and profile pic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Honestly they just need to announce the announcement already so all these leak threads can die.
    Aye, any new Chinese riddles?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Die? If they'll confirm reveal, there will be even more "leaks" and this thread will literally explode.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Consider that that was our reaction to WoD's leak. Again, not assuming this is real, just not assuming it is false either.
    Lmao, I remember my reaction. "WHAT? An steampunk-orc army riding gronns? What the hell, is that guy high?" And then we all know what happened.