Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    big snip
    thank you for the leg work showing how wrong his definition was, much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Isn't that how BLM works?
    Bringing up BLM in a threat about violent alt-righters is about as typecast as "but her emails".

Keep living your cliche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    As long as they aren't killing jews and black people...i don't really care about them.

If they do anything against the law they will be punished, same as anyone else...

Also, i agree with those that said that firing the guy isn't a good idea.
    As long as they aren't killing jews and black people. So good of you to be agreeable.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, yes it was.
    Well, alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'd be concerned in hiring an admitted neo-nazi or white supremacist. Will he get along with his non-white co-workers? Treat them fairly? Will he obey his non-white co-workers if they happen to be managers or supervisors?

I can see that, but if he's been on the job for 10 years without any problems and then you find out he's a nazi because he was at some demonstration, it doesn't seem right to fire him over that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    thank you for the leg work showing how wrong his definition was, much appreciated
    So you can't read, spell or google then.

10+ Year Old Account
    the other side is unemployed and collecting govt handouts
    You mean such as the Republican voting red states?

http://www.businessinsider.com/red-s...-queens-2011-8
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    So folks okay with this must be okay with the same being done to communists in the past as well, right?
    As long as the government is not involved, sure.

That wasn't really the case with communists, the government was actively trying to harass them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    You mean such as the Republican voting red states?

http://www.businessinsider.com/red-s...-queens-2011-8
    no such as antifa and BLM along with many on the extreme left platform out looting and rioting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    If enough Nazis are sitting around not working they might be able to muster as many protesters as the SJWs for a change.
    Nah more time to sleep with their sisters and watch NASCAR

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a right-wing party. When the media found out that some of their office-aides went to nazi events and ordered nazi merchandise, they were fired. They may have been just some water carrier for a parliamentarian, but we don't tolerate such people next to the places of power.

While i'm against anti-nazis law, i think that is a very good thing to do.

Somehow nazies are just a little extreme, but should be able to preach their hatet without consequences, but muslims with fundamentalist views are all a danger to society and should be deported or jailed. I'm glad companies fires these assholes, fuck em all.
    Mother pus bucket!

His and mine where right?? You said mine definition was wrong. I link a couple of definitions that are exactly like mine and they are right....So am i right or wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    Society has decided to lace social issues tightly into politics, it is hard to separate them out in any meaningful way.
    No. Absolutely not. It should never be equivocated with a political ideology that is simply a difference of opinion between people on opposing sides of a given fence. Categorizing it thusly is supporting hate speech that shouldn't be tolerated in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    no such as antifa and BLM along with many on the extreme left platform out looting and rioting.
    Or running people over with cars or shooting at Anti Protesters like Alt-Right

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Bringing up BLM in a threat about violent alt-righters is about as typecast as "but her emails".

Keep living your cliche.
    The guy that labels everything he doesn't like as Nazis or Racists telling others they are cliche. Lul. Also it was brought up because people conveniently forget that BLM has many people in it that push the "kill all White people" agenda openly, when they are having a bitchfit about KKK/Nazis having a "Kill all Black people" agenda.

Which was my entire point, but I'm used to simple concepts flying over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Nah more time to sleep with their sisters and watch NASCAR
    better then gunning down their neighbors, looting business and stealing. all of with the other side loves.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Or running people over with cars or shooting at Anti Protesters like Alt-Right
    They just beat people with metal pipes and shoot police officers instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    better then gunning down their neighbors, looting business and stealing. all of with the other side loves.
    Which has never happened in anywhere other than your mind.

what about the guy getting death threats because he has the same name as someone there and has been misidentified?
    Mistaken identity that in no way, shape, or form invalidates the social response to the actual person who committed the acts in question.