Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I'm curious how someone under contract to provide art knows what quests are being introduced in a particular zone or how NPC's will react to players. I could see them being familiar with color palettes or a prevailing art style, but not NPC reactions or what the predominant initial quests will be in a zone.

Also, I'm not an artist so maybe an artist under contract might know?
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I keep seeing the same zones in different leak threads. They could be on to something.
    Or just copying names either from each other or stuff we already have in the RPG.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It was sarcasm.

I've actually saved a lot of the leak threads here. When it does get announced, I'd like to go back and see which were right.
    It was pretty good sarcasm; I couldn't tell.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Read the title and was going to post a number to a reputable plumber who could fix the leak...

In the meantime, may i suggest putting a bucket under the leak?

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    There are a lot of assumptions in this post... just saying. Should probably get off your high horse.
    What high horse? What I said is absolutely correct and if an employee leaks proprietary data that is covered by an nda that while company should be penalized for not keeping their idiot employees in check. Now, please go back to whatever company you leak information from.

I would like something like that. I missed the trolls of Zandalar though.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Read the title and was going to post a number to a reputable plumber who could fix the leak...

In the meantime, may i suggest putting a bucket under the leak?
    Submit the leak to John Kelly. He apparently will fix any leaks according to some.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    You could start with this:

https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listin...?jl=2410185413

They have an outsourcing team for their art. Took about five seconds to find that with Google. Exactly what all they outsource is anyone's guess but it's not a secret that they do some of this. Just read the job description.

That said, I think this thread is pretty much nonsense.
    Overwatch outsources character art (in the form of skins), World of Warcraft only has in-house artists. What WoW *does* outsource is animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzi01 View Post
    What high horse? What I said is absolutely correct and if an employee leaks proprietary data that is covered by an nda that while company should be penalized for not keeping their idiot employees in check. Now, please go back to whatever company you leak information from.
    First, why are we responding to a "leak" thread almost a month old? Surely you folks have something better to do.

Second, if you WERE going to respond why didn't you do so a month ago?

Your high horse is that you pretend to speak from a place of authority "What I said is absolutely correct..." absolute, as in no room for error, as in you have first hand knowledge of said content, how it was organized, firms that were used, and the verbage of the non-disclosure agreements. So you are thereby either confirming the validity of the leak as someone with first hand knowledge, thereby more than likely breaking the non-disclosure agreement yourself. OR (the more plausible of the 2) you know nothing and have formed your response out of pure speculation, possibly experience with other non-disclosure agreements, but no firsthand knowledge of this SPECIFIC scenario and are thereby assuming many if not all of the facts (again assuming any of this is true and not some fabrication by some fan).

So... your high horse... get off it, and join the rest of us mere mortals who are also "not in the know".

Deleted
    So all the new zones leaked and they so happen to be the ones most speculated and don't include any new names. How bloody convenient. I know you guys don't want VoS to be legit, but you can at least take notes about how to make an effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    So all the new zones leaked and they so happen to be the ones most speculated and don't include any new names. How bloody convenient. I know you guys don't want VoS to be legit, but you can at least take notes about how to make an effort.
    Not to mention with the amount of leaks that pop up, I am sure some are willing to throw shit out, but this amount of people probably don't want to risk their damn careers over something so small.
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzi01 View Post
    With those contracts come nda's. So this post is mossy likely bs.
    NDAs does not mean leaks can't happen.

Even if Blizzard would put "YOUR CURIOSITY WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!" on the contract.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's any point in resurrecting this leak thread from last summer.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."