Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    No one invited Nazis and white supremacists. Nor was it the goal of the rally. And saying "white lives matter" does not make one a white supremacist. The same when a black person says "black lives matter" does not make them a racist. Trying to preserve one's heritage does not make them racist.
    Who cares if someone invited them or not. The fact of the matter is that they were there in force, and by failing to remove them or failing to leave, everyone there shares the blame.

You people are so quick to label anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint that you would harm others to force them to agree with you. That is true fascism.
    Considering how I've not advocated violence, your crocodile tears about labeling are ironic. I don't want to force them to agree with me. I just want them to be marginalized politically and socially. People who think I'm less human are not people I want anything to do with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Uh BLM is not the same as these guys.
    Tell that to the city of Baltimore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    God damn, not everyone who went to the rally is a fucking neo nazi. Most people there were just there to protect freedom of speech, civil rights, and our American history. Trying to paint everyone as a neo nazi is really starting to piss me off. Going after people's lively hoods when they did nothing wrong is despicable. People like Tennisace would rather see this country torn apart than try to come together and work things out like a civil society.
    Their own fault for going to a rally headed by a nazi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEEZsvSzG-4 (snip)
    This can't get posted enough.

(Infracted) ~Minor Spam
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-14 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg you are dull. So if a couple of Nazi's decide to go to a restaurant then the whole fucking restaurant should be held accountable? Also what did this so called Nazi's do that was illegal? They were holding a peaceful protest until Antifa and BLM starting hitting them with shit. The police didn't do anything to prevent the chaos. You can't blame everything on Nazi's.
    So no, you haven't watched any video or photos of the protest. Good to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one invited Nazis and white supremacists. Nor was it the goal of the rally. And saying "white lives matter" does not make one a white supremacist.
    It needlessly pretends that white people are the recipients of some incongruous amount of violence and persecution.

"If no one talks about white people's issues, then WHO WILL HELP THE WHITE PEOPLE?!"

What issues, exactly? "White lives matter" is only tossed around to dismiss "black lives matter." It isn't its own thing. It exists entirely to try and detract from something else.

The same when a black person says "black lives matter" does not make them a racist. Trying to preserve one's heritage does not make them racist. You people are so quick to label anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint that you would harm others to force them to agree with you. That is true fascism.
    The "heritage" is going to be preserved in a museum, where it belongs: as a footnote in history. Not something to be celebrated.

If Neonazis and white supremacists show up at your rally you should have them removed, because marching with them really makes you look like you support what they support. And being neonazis and white supremacists, what THEY support isn't up to much debate.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Did he actually decry the white supremacists, white nationalists, fascists, and neo-Nazis who put on the rally? Nope.
    I don't see why would you need to decry anyone for holding a rally for a statue.
    He decried everyone who subscribes to hatred, bigotry or violence. Do you think this does not apply to neonazis?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So when BLM starts a civil war, a world war, and casually murders millions of people, you can get back to me and try to make that comparison again.
    Damn, a World War! Those american neo-nazis sure got a lot of things done! How about also making them guilty for the Holy Crusades?
    You just labeled people neo-nazi and associated every bad thing you can possibly imagine with them.

Most of those people just want to be allowed to be proud of being white without being called a racist. You know, like Black Pride and Gay Pride is allowed. You can't possibly think that the majority of the people on the rally wants to kill the jews and so on. It's kind of sad that the moment someone is proud of being white he is automatically labeled a neonazi psycho.

Good that they are fired, get that ignorant crap out of the workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Taralesh View Post
    Okay, can I associate black people with BLM then, condemn them personally for all the riots, lootings and violence they caused, fire them for that and get away with it?
    Uh no, that's stupid. Not every black person is BLM, not every white person is a neonazi. They are not just associating all white people with neonazi and firing them, they are firing the ones who ARE neonazis. The equivalency would be firing black people who ARE BLM, not just random black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Tell that to the city of Baltimore.
    Tell that to France in the 1940s.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >Your time has come
    Wow, that's very tolerant! How about we take everyone who went to that rally, lock them into concentration camps and gas them? Those nazi scum deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I'm a liberal, I'd remove degenerates like nazis and muslims during the interview already (and not fire them afterwards unless they mess up during work).
    I'm not sure what this has to do with much of anything. Hire and fire whomever you want.

I don't believe for a second you are a liberal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Tell that to France in the 1940s.
    Or the red February strike.. or pretty much any city bombed by then.

Omg you are dull. So if a couple of Nazi's decide to go to a restaurant then the whole fucking restaurant should be held accountable? Also what did this so called Nazi's do that was illegal? They were holding a peaceful protest until Antifa and BLM starting hitting them with shit. The police didn't do anything to prevent the chaos. You can't blame everything on Nazi's.
    Just going to ignore that Richard Spencer was an advertised speaker for the event?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actively going after people's livelihoods is a part of the reason why the US has become Weimar Germany.

Hopefully at least few of them will start to think about their choices now.

Wow, that's very tolerant! How about we take everyone who went to that rally, lock them into concentration camps and gas them? Those nazi scum deserve it!
    Nah.

What they deserve is what they're getting: scorn, ridicule and condemnation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I don't see why would you need to decry anyone for holding a rally for a statue.
    He decried everyone who subscribes to hatred, bigotry or violence. Do you think this does not apply to neonazis?

Damn, a World War! Those american neo-nazis sure got a lot of things done! How about also making them guilty for the Holy Crusades?
    You just labeled people neo-nazi and associated every bad thing you can possibly imagine with them.

Most of those people just want to be allowed to be proud of being white without being called a racist. You know, like Black Pride and Gay Pride is allowed. You can't possibly think that the majority of the people on the rally wants to kill the jews and so on. It's kind of sad that the moment someone is proud of being white he is automatically labeled a neonazi psycho.
    They're being labeled neo-nazi psychos because, spoiler alert, they're fucking neo-nazi psychos; as evidenced by the white power salutes, the neo-nazi keynote speaker, and the fact one of them ran a bunch of people over with a fucking truck. Jesus fucking Christ you apologists are getting old.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

You should ask trump. He was the one who refused to call them out by name. I can't answer for him, and apparently, neither can his communications staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Actively going after people's livelihoods is a part of the reason why the US has become Weimar Germany.
    What's wrong with freedom of speech and capitalism?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megitsune View Post
    They are not just associating all white people with neonazi and firing them, they are firing the ones who ARE neonazis.
    Apparently saying this now makes you literally Hitler:
    he had traveled to the march 'for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as Neo-nazis are an extension of nazism, yeah, I'd say that's a pretty justified extension.

They champion Hitler and his methods. White Supremacists do so while championing racial supremacy.

Most of those people just want to be allowed to be proud of being white without being called a racist. You know, like Black Pride and Gay Pride is allowed.
    That's because taking pride as a socially marginalized minority is a way to represent that you're a facet of society that shouldn't be marginalized.

White people are not a marginalized facet of society. Any concept of "white pride" was indelibly tainted by white supremacists a long time ago. Blame them if you want, but don't try and pretend the brand isn't already dead.

You can't possibly think that the majority of the people on the rally wants to kill the jews and so on. It's kind of sad that the moment someone is proud of being white he is automatically labeled a neonazi psycho.
    I display my European heritage by having flags from Norway.

Not by marching alongside Neonazis and chanting "white power."

"You are the company you keep"
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Nah.
    What they deserve is what they're getting: scorn, ridicule and condemnation.
    Don't forget the real life harassment part.