Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taralseh View Post
    The employer fired him because companies don't want getting targeted by smear campaigns, whether it's justified or not.
    The same reason they give you free food if you go and complain, whether the customer is right or not. It's an easy way to solve a problem and make people happy.

No, that was specifically the one guy that we're talking about. The target of the harassment.
    Oh look, it's another alt account. The guy got fired, because he's a white supremacist. Either way, the restaurant acted in their best interest, which is exactly what they should do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Why was this infracted? What the fuck Endus?
    Well, it was infracted, because it was someone trying to say "the Swastikas they were waving weren't bad, they were the spiritual swastikas."

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I'm not upset, I'm just not allowed to be more specific. I'm not getting the freedom, I was even infracted for being Christianophobic before. Please call my post Theolophobic from now, I feel like you're discriminating Christianity.
    So, you are rambling on about saying nothing, whining that you cannot say... something.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I was responding directly to your statement
    Well, no. You were worried about the ignorant racists .... I was not.

I'll say it again as you don't seem interested in reading what I wrote the first time:

I'm worried about what happens to SOCIETY when we push ignorance under the carpet, and into the dark.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    No one at this rally is supporting killing anyone. These people are simply proud that they happen to be white. This is the civil rights movement because we saw the exact same thing with black people proudly putting fists in the air shouting black power.
    White supremacy is a hell of a lot more than just 'being proud to be white.'

You are continuing to insult decent white people everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Karma's a b*tch.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Oh look, it's another alt account. The guy got fired, because he's a white supremacist. Either way, the restaurant acted in their best interest, which is exactly what they should do.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it was infracted, because it was someone trying to say "the Swastikas they were waving weren't bad, they were the spiritual swastikas."
    Interesting, I'm being punished for offering my opinion/different perspective on the matter. The swastika itself isn't bad. They could very well be there for spiritual reasons. Just because the Nazis used it, doesn't mean it should be automatically associated with them. Frankly, it is an insult to the original place it came from.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I consider them authoritarian, because they want to force government to restrict the freedoms of the people they do not like. I don't need government, so there is no authoritarianism on my side. I have freedom of speech, and that is enough.

I'm not afraid of white supremacists, I openly oppose them and mock them. If you do not like it, you can always move on.
    How long do you think you'll have freedom of speech with no government to keep it that way? ...
    You think you can't be authoritarian because you're an anarchist? Wake up. Some would say being undemocratic is authoritarian. Try google.
    You oppose and mock them because you feel threatened by them so to some extent you're scared of them. Don't you think it would be more productive to have a conversation with them instead of mudslinging contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Racism is not a topic that is up for debate. It is unacceptable.

And getting them fired from their jobs is not a violation of their rights.
    So you think racism won't exist if you make it a taboo? ...
    Getting them fired doesn't help. It just further ingrains them in their misguided beliefs and nothing stops them from moving over a town or state and continuing their shit. You're just perpetuating the problem if not making it worse by getting them fired. But to try and fix the problem you'd have to talk with them which is out of the question for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm just going to have to assume you're trolling because no one can be this fucking stupid.
    Only way to reclaim a symbol is by using it. Though I do agree that not even a century would be enough... The swastika won't be representing fertility and good fortune for a looong time. At least not while fascists still manage to fool people into forming mobs. Doesn't mean it should be banned.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I didn't know stupid statements were against the rules here.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Getting them fired doesn't help. It just further ingrains them in their misguided beliefs and nothing stops them from moving over a town or state and continuing their shit. You're just perpetuating the problem if not making it worse by getting them fired. But to try and fix the problem you'd have to talk with them which is out of the question for the moment.
    What else can we do other than imposing harsh social consequences for their bullshit? Legitimizing their viewpoints by engaging it in debate is not a good idea.

Interesting, I'm being punished for offering my opinion/different perspective on the matter. The swastika itself isn't bad. They could very well be there for spiritual reasons. Just because the Nazis used it, doesn't mean it should be automatically associated with them. Frankly, it is an insult to the original place it came from.
    Those were Nazi flags...

Do you have any evidence to back up the claims you are making?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, I am a firm believer against any form of smoking. I would say that I am accurate with saying this is exactly like civil rights. These people are simply proud of who they are, and they are being punished for it. Disgusting.

And here, you could apply civil rights again. Back then, what if someone decided to fire someone because he was black and supported MLK?

His employer is firing him because he is loudly exclaiming that he is proud of what he is. That isn't freedom. He is being refused the freedom to express to others who he is.
    Freedom of opinion does not mean freedom from consequence.

If you call your boss an asshole, are you free from consequences of being fired?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    I remember when the US was famous for fighting the nazis, not being the nazis....

Seriously, stop trying to defend this shit. Anywhere in the world you would get fired for racist or nazist ideals, the fact that you dont see that as common practice is far scarier than the screaming banshee SJWs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    How long do you think you'll have freedom of speech with no government to keep it that way? ...
    You think you can't be authoritarian because you're an anarchist? Wake up. Some would say being undemocratic is authoritarian. Try google.
    You oppose and mock them because you feel threatened by them so to some extent you're scared of them. Don't you think it would be more productive to have a conversation with them instead of mudslinging contest?

Only way to reclaim a symbol is by using it. Though I do agree that not even a century would be enough... The swastika won't be representing fertility and good fortune for a looong time. At least not while fascists still manage to fool people into forming mobs. Doesn't mean it should be banned.
    I'm not an anarchist, sorry.

I oppose and mock them, because unlike you, I'm not going to defend white supremacists and their racist bullshit.

http://www.ktvn.com/story/36123640/u...lipId=13588938

Here's a local news interview of the angry nazi guy explaining himself. I thought it was interesting.

"I believe that cultures are being threatened," says Cvjetanovic, 20, who identifies Reno as his hometown. "Everyone is melding together and I personally believe that with immigration, some cultures are being threatened and that includes whites, European culture. I do not hate other cultures."

Cvjetanovic says that he went to Charlottesville to attend the rallies, where he wanted to hear speakers. He says that he was at the Friday rally where he was photographed, but that he left the Unite the Right rally on Saturday before the crash occurred, that took the life of a 32-year-old woman.

"I didn't go there to be violent. I wanted to honor White Heritage and things got out of control and it shouldn't have gone down the way it did. In my personal experience, these last few days have turned into a disaster." The North Valleys High School graduate says that he does not condone the violence that occurred and offers his condolences to the families of the three people who have died. He also says he has a plan to raise money to give to the family of the counter protester who was killed.

Cvjetanovic says that he has gotten a few death threats and that people have contacted his family. He is asking people to leave his family alone, saying they are not White Supremacists or Identitarians and have nothing to do with any of this.

"I understand that things will never return to a sense of normalcy. The picture is out there. It is my own choice. I will be living with it. I won't be running away. I hope that I can attend UNR safely and that anyone out there who is upset at me would be willing to talk with me. Maybe they could see that I'm not the hateful bigot that I'm shown to be."

He acknowledges that he is also employed by the Unversity of Nevada, Reno and that he does not want to lose his job.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I didn't know stupid statements were against the rules here.
    Well, statements tat are obvious baiting are against the rules. Clearly a mod felt it was a bait post.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Why are you normalizing Nazis by calling them racists? Why not instead call Nazis what they are, fascists.

And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    Autocorrect is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Yup, that's how SJW infractions work here. BAM no more freedom of speech for you, private forum.
    Or, maybe you were trying to push Islamophobic bullshit. That may have been it.

Those were Nazi flags...

Do you have any evidence to back up the claims you are making?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Freedom of opinion does not mean freedom from consequence.

If you call your boss an asshole, are you free from consequences of being fired?
    That's a false equivalency. These people aren't calling anyone assholes. They are showing the public that they are proud of their identity. Though, the general consensus seems to be that white people can't be proud of being white (in public).

Well, statements tat are obvious baiting are against the rules. Clearly a mod felt it was a bait post.
    How convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Why was this infracted? What the fuck Endus?
    Endus has a history of getting mad and infracting things he disagrees with.